What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The First Official IC Mag Yogurt Cup Clone Growoff & Puffout!

G

gloryoskie

Here it is:

17 days at 12/12:

picture.php

picture.php

Real cute, little cannabis trees. Hempy style, coco with DE in the bottom.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good lookin elf, lotsa stretch on that lil one.
looks like im way behind yall, just going into flowering tomorrow, pretty sure ill still b done by jan28th tho.
pics soon come

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I may not vote on any more threads today. I cant believe you crazy potheads are doing this!
Haha - good luck all!

good lookin elf, lotsa stretch on that lil one.

Yeah, it's doubled in height already. Went from 5 inches tall to 10. She'll prolly hit a foot tall.

Just yesterday I put the yogurt cup in a small glass bowl to allow for bottom-watering. No nutes in the water...I add those from the top twice a week.

looks like im way behind yall, just going into flowering tomorrow, pretty sure ill still b done by jan28th tho.
pics soon come
Nobody's going to penalize you if you need another week or so, but that extra flower time would mean less time in the jar before the puffout.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ flip to 12.12

@ flip to 12.12

flo x white ogk (def a female, momma showed herself) on left, 707 headband on right (bigger!)
a ill hard on the nutes, been using dyna-grow
both plants have a definite "lilt" from hanging just off kilter under the light, kinda self lst, or gravity lst....

more & better pics coming

really need to work on my photography... & get a camera

joe guy

The pbk is showin flower ill snap i pic tonite and the pie is a bit behind for some reason but ima pull her out tonite outa her cubby hole i made for her since thats my offical entry..lol just like football i end pickin the loosing team lol but she still looks good so shes in ha ha lookin good everyone check back in soon....

joe guy

Purple bubba kush not sure if its widely available but its rare from what i understand i got it from a horder that mistakenly gave me this cut insted of the purple Cadillac ha ha... But yes but i also heard from the guy he got it from that it was called purple black berry kush .. Figured that out one nite at a party when i mentioned it to my buddy about the "pbk" and the orignal owner gave my buddy a dirty ass look when he said purp blk berrykush.. With a shrug notion from my budy o the org. Owner lol so either way its a steller smoke...
Ill try and find out the genetics for an official strain lineage.

G

gloryoskie

Here is a pic from one of the sisters of my submission that will get the chop soon.

picture.php

Hopefully my little tree will bud up like this.

Last edited:

YoniKunda

We are cummin :p

I gotta get back to a pc to upload pics, nearly lost her, but she survived the 2.5days without a check up hehe.

Flipped and day9 now.. Useless without pics I know, but I'm here ;0)