What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The First Official IC Mag Yogurt Cup Clone Growoff & Puffout!

Greetings, ladies & germinators! A small group of us put together a fun little microgrowing activity...

The First Official IC Mag Yogurt Cup Clone Growoff & Puffout!
picture.php

(pictured entry and backup entry by Avinash.Miles)

We have 11 participants, each of whom has started a clone in a 6 oz. yogurt cup. The plan is for all of us to flower these little hoes right in the cups. This is not a competition - we are here to learn from and support each other. Yield is not the #1 objective here, growing a healthy plant and harvesting enough bud (at least) to participate in a (virtual) cipher-puffout on Valentine's Day....The Anti-Valentine's Day Puffout!
Valentine-Pipes.jpg

Here are the rules, once again, as a reminder to all of the participants.

Rules: At the time you post your entry (within 1 week of this announcement) you must post at least 1 photo of your entry in its container with the label showing and also a ruler showing that the cut or clone is no taller than 6 inches from the top of the medium.

Roots must be contained within the container. Bottom feeding is allowed, but if roots grow out the bottom of the container they must be trimmed and not be visible outside the container.

Your entered cut may be rooted or not at the time of entry. If it is not rooted, then it must root in the yogurt cup itself using either soil or soilless medium. If your entry has already been rooted, that's fine but it must be transplanted so the roots fit entirely inside the yogurt cup and may require root trimming.

We will take and post weekly pics of our entries. We will all keep a good, fun spirit.

All plants must be harvested no later than 12 weeks after the entry Deadline....so Jan 28th is the last day you may harvest. Harvested bud will cure until Valentine's Day (Feb. 14) and then we will all have a group puffout!

Post an update with pic once per week, preferably on the weekend...during the week will allow for discussion. This will give us a loose format with some but minimal structure.

Each participant may have up to 2 backup entries if so desired (optional).

Sorry to those who missed the entry deadline, but by all means...join us for support and watch as this unfolds!

Last but not least, here are the 11 growers who signed up and have submitted their entry by the deadline:

Avinash.Miles
BlueEyeDevil
Blunt Toker
Dansbuds
Elfstone Strider
Gingerale
Gloryoskie
Hamburglar
Joe Guy
Unspoken
YoniKunda

Would each of us be so kind as to introduce our entry for the benefit of those reading this thread for the first time. Excellente!:thank you:
The First Official IC Mag Yogurt Cup Growoff & Puffout!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
officially the first unofficial yogurt cup contest, cant wait to see what happens in here, my weekly update pic soon come

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

my 707 headband (back plant) and flo x white ogk (front) just hanging @ canopy level

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also i have a flo in a yoplait cup.... not lookin so well, if she pulls out of it she may let me take her pic

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres mine .... a crinkled cut of Magenta99 by dutch grown :)

DSC01859.jpg

DSC01878.jpg

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

mine are still in veg, 18 hrs 6oow hps light

left to right

flo (not a happy girl)
flo x white ogk (could b a male)
707 headband (def a female and my official entry)

Last edited:

blunt toker

la confidential

la confidential

My lil la confidential on day 11 of flower. she hasn't grown very much and I havnt had the chance to flower one out all the way yet. I might throw another in just to see what is possible in the cups.

B

BluEyeDevil

whats happening??
i like your micro hanging garden..ill have to rig something like that up...since i sat on mine..snapped it..ha.
shes a trooper though..3 days,back to normal.

ill have some pics up by this weekend..:joint:

G

gloryoskie

Here's my little girl plant.

Started 12/12 on 11/1/12.

Been rooting in plain water for a couple weeks just
prior to this contest.

Bagseed from '79-'80. Unremarkable specimen by today's
standards, but I like her. Really good daytime smoke.

As of 11/10/12:

picture.php

Last edited:

gingerale

Veteran
OK sorry for the delay, here's my Bubblegum entry. Looking forward to the puffout!

Attachments

• bubblegum.jpg
    bubblegum.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 42

joe guy

i know its not the weekend but...

i know its not the weekend but...

Well she isnt lettin me post any pixs atm but we will see maybe i can edit this post in a bit... But the pbk has really takin off and the pie seems to be taking her time... Cheers to all and lookin forward to this one...

Latest posts

Latest posts