What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w Micro scrog, small tent

C

camoxnhx

yo word up on the grow afro. sick log. what is the name of the 500x loupe. got some sick micros! cant wait to see the new beans grow!

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Hey HC, na man didn't take any clones as i dont currently have the room to do so, but hopefully if i get this tallboy made into a growbox, ill have that as flower and the tent as a cloner, but not sure when thats gonna happen yet,

Waiting for my mate to get his new bedroom suite so we can use his old tallboy.

Hey Camo, The loupe is called BW1008-500x, got it off ebay,
So far the pics are average IMO, im was still getting used to the loupe and havn't spent enough time with it to master some superb macros, hard to focus with but ill get used to it next time hopefully.

Cheers,
Afro.

C

camoxnhx

wrod. i was just checkin it out. that loupe is fresh. BTW liking the new location Shangri La. i just made it to round 20 in zombs hahaha

AfroSheep

round 20 in zombs? youve lost me there brotha, not sure what your on about,
as far as shangri la goes, it was sposed to be the last truely spiritual peaceful place left on earth, somewhere in the himilayas i think, it may or may not have been destroyed by those looking to take peace and happiness from this world.

AfroSheep

ill get a pic of the last bud we have curing next week, i may have a few on camera but not sure,

This last one is smelling so dam good and looks so delicious after curing properly for a good 2 weeks now.

C

camoxnhx

wad up afro. so the Shangri La comment.. lol i thought you had a video game called CALL OF DUTY and they just released a new zombie map called Shangri La. my bad brother man.

AfroSheep

haha all good man, i figured u were talkin bout cod when u mentioned zombies haha,

shangri la is far from anything to do with zombies,
The promised land of pure happiness, light love and energy, it was said to be such a High energy point in the world that anyone who lived their, aged slower than normal and lived alot longer, also because of this extreme peace and harmony, there was not sickness and was a great place of healing.

I used to play cod, but it got me bored, running round killing pointless noobs infront of technology after work all day, nature has more of my interest nowadays.

Peace Afro.

benjuanman

Veteran
just read thru ur read n enjoyed it man. Congrats on doin a pretty good job on ur first grow, hope u have many more to come. Peace

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts