250w Micro scrog, small tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

250w Micro scrog, small tent

Right guys finally got my shit together and am getting a grow underway.
    1st off the tent size is 0.8 x 0.45 x 0.8, it came in a package deal with, a 250w HPS bulb and reflector, a 50 litre bag of sri lanka coco, and growth and bloom nutrients some brand named cyco :S.
    I figure i might as well use the coco and nutes it came with instead of going to waste.

Now will be only doing 1 plant at a time in this tent for the start, and eventually going more.
    Placed a seed in a moist paper towel have it away in a dark place,
    Seed is Fem White Widow, by seedsman.
    Hoping this seed pops overnight and can get into it.Is it allright to place the seed once its poped into RW cubes, or into a cup of soil to start with.

Ill upload a few pics in a short while.

Any questions or tips, feel free to chip in, always eager to learn more being my 1st indoor grow.

Peace n Pot
    Afro.
    It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.
    And that is our right and free will.

Make sure to medicate - before you meditate
    The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w Mini Scrog completed.
    250w Tallboy Dresser. Fail Males.
    250w double wardrobe.

Right pics are finally uploaded here we go.

Gonna be filling pot and getting coco flushed and ready tomorrow.

have 2 Centrifugal fans 1 intake 1 outtake, have them ducted from tent, under the bed and into a home made silencer( cardboard box) works better than i thought. Have 2 holes each side of the box to get the air in and out.

So thats all ive got for now, hope you like if not no worries, its what ive got to work with for the mean time, any tips and would really appreciate it .

Ill post up 2mro and let ya no how the poppin of the seed comes along

Peace n Pot
    Afro.
    It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.

The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Nice setup afro..!! The tent is so fresh and clean.. Good luck with your grow(s)

Kirby

Comment

sound good afros..
        wich tent is it ? .. seems ready for the scrog.. ..t*a*g*g*e*d*

Noreason genetic test :CHOCOTONIC S1 (chocolope x dieseltonic)https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273925
        the CHOCOLOPE project https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=252709
        Fast Nevilles,critical+,sour d. x og kush,white w. x big bud...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=213212
        Sour kush,bubba kush,critical+...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=191789
        White rhino vs Red cherry berry..https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=186433
        My auto's 3d...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=165702
        C99 vs Deep strawberry dieselhttps://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=216458
        the chem experienze: Chemd.ibl, Powerdog, haze/skunk#1 https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=224243

Release yourself

The real ******* c-walk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NNhf...e=results_main

Comment

its a grow lush tent, australian brand, i was so happy to open it and find it had the scrog wire and all holes in poles ready

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

looks nice, couple of things i would mention if you dont mind

1. why did you hang the lamp that way round? i would have thought that the other way would be better...
            2.is there a reflector/hood ?
            My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
            -----
            To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
            Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

yeh there is a reflector will be puttin it on tomorrow, its not exactly hung just proped up above bars atm while we were moving shit round.

Which way did u maen to hang in? coming frontways or just turning it

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

off to great start Afro

tagged the right thread this time
                Life is to short to cry over sloppy seconds

"I paused and then gained composure
                I was curious I wanted some form of closure
                So I moved closer and I asked her "Are you God?"
                She replied "No I'm just that part of you you're yet to get to know
                Your moment of clarity"

Disclaimer: Warning! Information related to the use of illegal drugs are for information purposes only and are the sole expressions of the individual authors opinion only. I do not promote the use of these substances and the information contained within this publication is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician

Comment

unless it says otherwise i would hang it so the bulb is facing forward with the screw at the back.
                  My contributions to this website in no way imply support for any political or cultural views promoted here.
                  -----
                  To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain. I've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
                  Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Comment

Welcome shroomy good to see ya along ,
                    Allright verdant ill see what i can do tomorrow when i get bak into it, cheers.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Checked the seed this morning, its been in paper towel now for 11-12 hours still no poppage yet. hopefully by tomorrow.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

This is going to be a close one. Very tight space for a 250w. No cool tube? Or circulatory fan?

I will keep a eye on it.

Comment

nah no cooltube yet would like to get one in future, i also needa get a temp and humdity gauge, hoping the to centrifugals will keep it all cool enough for the mean time.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

nice tent dude, youll get the ventilation figured out, just takes spending quality time with your tent to figure out what you wanna do. I didnt get fans into my cab for a week or so, and the ideas just started hitting me. good luck, im subscribed.
                            -juicemaing

Comment

subscribed

Comment

Working...
                              X