What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w Micro scrog, small tent

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
yah thouse buds look really kick ass. so whos shoes r thouse in that photo if the pot outdoors? just wondering.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
so been thinking and listening to an old niklka t interview on john doe radio,
and wanna make some solventless hash/wax if i can use his style, with all my trim from this shit.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
woop woop great job Afro those nuggs look top notch

coco is easy to clean mate just dry it out completely and they break it up and rub it between your hand to remove the roots... put it over some chicken wire makes the job easier

once again congrats on the harvest mate :)

AfroSheep

Cheers HB, thanks for the comment,

Hey shrooms, thanks for the kind words,

Will have an update once its dried out and smokable :), so hopefully by sat/sun itll be dry enough to cure, if not it will be dry enough to smoke some then haha.

Peace Afro.

AfroSheep

yeh, too bad my bagseeds all failed but 1 lol, 8/9 died and the only 1 that did pop through the RW cubes was the single seeded bag.

Peace,
Afro.

AfroSheep

Hey guys quik update,

Just had a smoke of this WW after it drying, maybe 70-80% dry so far on the nug we attacked,
All i can say is WOW, why couldn't i find anything this good round my area, all shit compared so the sweet taste and smells its putting out.

Thats it for now, bigger update once its dried fully, then once a nice cure comes on :D.

Pwace Afro.

AfroSheep

So as i sit here havin a toke realizing i forgot to tell everyone how its going so far,

the stash is still not completely dry, it seems to be too cold the room its in and cant go anywhere else -_- might need a heater in here to heat it up every now and then,

some nugs have no smell until you squeeze it, then its a nice smell with abit of a wet smell,
grinds up and smokes a little wet still, blah!!!

its annoying but oh well, smoke is going great as it is without a proper dry and cure so far hahaha,

Peace Afro

headseed

try a 60 watt incandescent light bulb inside closet or cabinet to raise the heat gently and slowly, keep hanging plants/buds in the dark and away from the bulb of course!

AfroSheep

Hey guys, sorry its been so long with an update, had a few changes round the house and have had no time to make a brief update here,

So we never got an accurate weight seeming alot of it was smoked before it was fully dried, from the 80% that was weighed before we smoked it(still 10-20% wet at this point)
we ended up with 72g so probally closer to 50-60 once it was fully dried out, and i would say the amount we smoked from chop - weigh was another 10-15g fully dried.

So probally between 60-75g if it was fully dried,
Smoke kicked ass and got even better each day that went on,
Had started curing some of the drier popcorny bits and they were superb with some cure time,
Still have about a 2g bud sitting in a curing jar atm waiting for visiting family who turn up in a week or 2,
So im hoping this isn't going mouldy seeming its being hidden by my mates missus until her dad turns up, i told her to open lid daily and get some airflow in that dank stank. dont think she has been -_-,

Will update and let yall no how that bud is once smoked :D, for now tent is being broken down and not used for awhile, planning on turning a tallboy drawer into a growbox in another month or 2, and will be starting the blueberry skunk,

Overall success on this en-devour i think it came out superb for a 1st grow.

And can only go to bigger and better places from here,
Have learnt so much from every1 and myself with this trial and error grow.

For now im outies,

Peace Afro.