What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w Micro scrog, small tent

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Yeh have a friend who is wanting a clone i think so gonna toss one off to him to keep going while i try out my other seeds.
Should be good so i can get a clone back one day when need be :D.

AfroSheep

Update time! day 22

Update time! day 22

Right finally had time to get some pictures for a decent update :D.
Day 22 under light and going great! i think.....

Topped it last week, and a few days after that took off the top 4 fan leaves were covering the whole canopy, and now its opening up nice...

Heres some pics :D :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nice undergrowth shot there..

Oh yeah and pulled the pot out to the side abit and had roots popping out the side all the way to the bottom must be getting packed in there :D, fed it 2 litres earlier and not even any runoff :jump::jump:....

I think this lady is taking some nice shape, well i hope it is for the time its been going.

AfroSheep

Not sure man, dont wanna go to long because small tent, but want it up to the scrog at least i hope. was thinking originally fill scrog out 70% but not sure now considering height of light-netting

maphisto

looking good mind if i follow? if ya want to keep your p.h. in check, let me share a product i think you should try as a matter of fact everybody should use it. it's called pro tek from dyna grow man oh man i wish i would have discorverd this product earlier in my years. you mix it in first stir well then add your nutes and SHAMWOW never again will you p.h. amigo.i t's good beacouse it has silicon makes the cells of your walls thicker which means less mites and pests ok good luck

AfroSheep

Hey maphisto cheers for the post, welcome to join in for the roadtrip :D.

checked runoff its at 6.5, gonna give it a plain water next watering. should soak it drinking decently now!.

Oshay

On it

On it

Cheers oshay, good to see another australasion joining our ranks on the site,
If u havn't checked it out yet, go into forums and scroll down till you find australia/nz section :D, some great some from our brothers in there.

Checkin it out Asap.

AfroSheep

Day 27 under light

Day 27 under light

Right time for an update before the end of the long weekend :D 5 days ftw!.
Ummm im not sure too sure if the plant if looking all that healthy.
ill show some pics and explain.
:thank you:

Quite the jungle down in there now, nearly at the scrog.
picture.php

Now this pic is odd, the leaf tip has a few white patchs, and down the other end there is a dry brittly broken sort of edge. topright.
picture.php

The underneath of the fan leaf stems are sturting to turn a purply colour, not sure if this is a good or bad thing.Hard to see in this pic will have to try get another if need be.
picture.php

A few leaves on the opposite side to the other have these white circles near the tip(hard to see inbetween the 2nd bunch of veins.), again not sure what this is.
picture.php

picture.php

So there we go, not sure if those few pics are that healthy or what :S hope someone with more knowledge chimes in.
Its growing nicely but just not sure on those few spots.

Cheers Afro,.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
looks very nice to me buddy, for now i don't see any sign of stress or some bad..nothing , only healthy baby so keep it green!!

AfroSheep

Cheers killerweed, will get a new update 2mro, its grown a little slower havn't been watering it enough.

Healthy plants man!
Looking good, one thing i'm concerned is the size of netting, not too tight?

Good Luck!

Exactly what I was thinking. They look awesome but I reckon you are going to have to find some way to prevent the buds roasting themselves on the bulb.

On the next run if you wanted to lower the screen you could just replace the steel uprights with timber dowel of the same diameter cut to the appropriate length.

If you used a shallower but wider pot next run you will also free up a bit of vertical room.

Although she looks to have taken on WW's indica pheno let's hope she didn't inherit the sativa stretch.

She sure is a beauty, good luck.

AfroSheep

Yeh im hoping its not 2 much of a stretcher being a small tent, but i hope the 250 comes through for me :D,
Might have to get a cooltube to stop the buds from touching light if they get 2 close and 2 hot.

Only time will tell at this point xD, maybe another week or so in veg then switch it over. would like 2 weeks but not sure atm.

AfroSheep

day 32 under light.

day 32 under light.

Right quick update, plucked abit of the top fan leaves and opened up the canopy some more, it looks much better atm,

Not too long left in veg now, and tracking down a carbon filter for this stinker!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy :D:cathug:

StupidBoy

She's looking really good AfroSheep. :yes: Yeah, you could lower that screen by a good 3-4". All you really need is enough room to get your hand between the soil and the screen. You'll need a fan down there though. Good air movement is key to keeping mold at bay. Keep it green. :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts