What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w Micro scrog, small tent

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
god dammmmmmmmmmmmmm can you say sugar....... looks like you sprinkled a bag of sugar on those leaves :) I bet the smell is awesome in your tent :) the 6th pic is my fave :)

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
haha yeh man, its sugaring up nicely haha,
the pictures do to much jusitce on size though, i think it makes it look fatter than it really is, guess well really find out when its chopped in weighed, needa get a scope and find when 2 week flush is.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
G'day Afro, any chance of some pics with light off. Give em a few weeks or so and they should be good to go.

AfroSheep

yeh sure thing ill get some later today, hopefully ill figure the camera out some more aswel and try to get some half decent macro lol.

AfroSheep

Hey HC here goes those pics with light off you asked for :D,
really defines the trichs alot more.
I needa zoom and crop some pics for their full potential but not right now lol.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

AfroSheep

Cheers HC,

Im thinking maybe 3-4 weeks till its finished should be nice and fat then, no stretching at all really left by the looks of it.

Peace.
Afro.
:tiphat:

AfroSheep

Cheers KW31, welcome you to my grow :D,

After this plant is ready and harvested ill be moving onto a hopefully 6 plant small grow 12/12 from seed,

Found like 12 bagseeds in a gram bag a mate bought, so kept the seeds and will see how many pop and how many females and if they come out nicely with some love and care :D.

Peace.

AfroSheep

Haha yeh, ive got a few more on the bangwagon now,

Redgreenery, yes have considered and no wont be doing it,
1. not enough space
2. have more seeds to use first off and see my favs.

Shroomy, i wouldn't call it monster cropping, just topped it once and trimmed lots of fan leaves for plenty of light peaking through the canopy early on.

Cheers for the comments all :), i think next week the plant shouldve fattened up more.

Peace. Afro.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow mr. sheep she is looking great as ever. The buds r looking kick ass for only being 38 or so days of flowering. So how much better do u think it helped by trimming the fan leafs.

I was thinking of doing it to my plant but seems like I might be taking away nutritional food stored leafs.

AfroSheep

Cheers cheesebyuds, yeh they aren't too bad at all i think, nice and full of trichs.
They aren't very fat yet, the pics make them look fatter.

As for trimming the fan leaves im not too sure, ive always thought light penetration was best, but being my 1st grow i really cant compare it to anything yet,

Next few grows will be experimenting with lots of different ideas,
keeping all fan leaves on, trimming less topping earlier maybe topping later.
Should be good fun playing round with shit.

Peace Afro.

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Afro you will find when you are experimenting what has worked for others might not work as well for you... but then you will something that worked for you and wont work for others :) its all part of the fun of finding what works and dialing in your system :)

AfroSheep

Yeh Cheers shrooms, went and bought a budget magnifying glass today for 20 bucks, pretty shit, gonna take it back and find something better,

No any good aussie sites that sell nice scopes or some sort to check trichome progress?

shroomyshroom

Veteran
check out ozstonersdotcom they have a whole bunch on thing available on there :) full of good peeps as well

AfroSheep

So had an awesome day on arrivals today,
My loupe arrived :D, and my bong and bubbler which i gave to my mate for his 21st,
and he also bought a new glass pipe, oh all glass i shouldve said,.
Have to get pics :D.

Along with mad trich head shots with this loupe when lights are off 2morrow hopefully.

Peace Afro,

shroomyshroom

Veteran
keen as to see mate :)

hope you and your mate had a good time for his 21st :)

fuck that makes me feel so old LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts