What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w Micro scrog, small tent

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Cheers Guys welcome to the thread.

UODATE DAY 22

So i moved my room round today and had to move my tent round to fit was fun :D,
But also was abit of a sad time when i opened up the tent to take out plant to move room round.
I found out, my god dam fucking timer! is bugging out and the light was left on without the fan going for ahile!
Long story short a few of the top leaves closest to the light burnt abit,
However they did not dry burn, they were still moist, just plucked off the burnt leaf and let the little tart go again :D.

heres a few pics of the burn and after pluck,
Enjoy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Hoochie momma!
Bulb burn sucks. Did that last year with a 400 CMH. Lost about 3 ounces from that mistake.
Live and learn.
Looking good otherwise, AS.

AfroSheep

Was in a rush before playing a game and never got to finish post off lol.

2 Top pics are of our "special" branch, far right side in photo,
the biggest one thats closest to the carbon filter, seems to be our best looking branch atm and am loving it.

obviously 2 bottom pics, top one is after pluck and bottom before :(,

Anyways cheers for the comments guys :).

peace Afro,

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Afro you are going to harvest something amazing.... and anyone that doughts that is a newb that needs to be taken off this forum :)

AfroSheep

Cheers Shroomy :tiphat:
Yeh well for my first proper full grow, im hoping for maybe 3 ounces not to sure,

Tied the reflector back a little last night so the light spreads more and some of the bigger side shoots were hitting the side of it :).

Peace. Afro.

AfroSheep

Day 28 in bud

Day 28 in bud

Right guys another week another update,
Officially day 28 of flower, did some work on the plant was sick of how much energy the undergrowth was taking up,

I was gonna experiment and see how it came out with a bit of popcorn down bottom.
Decided to trim back alot of the undergrowth now some shit branches not doing much at all, and just small crap in general with nothing,

Tied the reflector back a few inches and it opens up the light alot more! doing alot better,

Anyways enough talk here are some pics,

Here is a nice budshot so you can see some trichs!
picture.php

if you remember last week i had lamp burn, ended up cutting off the burnt and shriveled heads on the more top tier under lamp, thought might as well smoke these dieing heads and see how the ladie is coming along :D, will let you no at the bottom ;)
picture.php

This is the best budshot i can get while the light is on, really shows how its coming along in resin production(lights off pics to come tomorrow when light goes back off i think.
picture.php

picture.php

branchy branchy! i wish i plucked it early instead of wanting to experiment with how popcorn goes :S.NEXT GROW!
picture.php

picture.php

and finally a nice overall shot of the beast.
picture.php

So that does it for this weeks adventure, day 28 alot of pics and a big update that was, but i felt the urge hope you all enjoy,
Some better pics when light is off tomorrow.

Will Post a small smoke report below of the lamp burnt bud we chopped off.

Peace Afro.

AfroSheep

Smoke report of burnt heads chopped on day 25

So as i stated above the lamp burnt heads from last week got the chop a few days ago as they weren't reviving, so seeming they were nicely dried and crispy somewhat, i thought what the hell lets smoke the god dam thing and see how its coming along at day 25.

First off i jumped into this smoke thinking, well its pretty burnt and dead and not much trichs left on the burnt leaf so probally will smoke the lot, jump round for 5 minutes talk to myself inside my head(thats normal right?) and there wont be much of a buzz after that,

BUT!

Little did i no this day 25 burnt and crispies were gonna have me cravin some fully finished white widow of mine!,
1st off was the sniff test*sniff Sniff*, hmmmm still too early to give a distinct smell it seems to flucuate week to week of str of odour, one week will stink bad, other week will have fuck all smell,

Next we grinded that stank up and had another quick wiff before toking!!!, thought to self for second:good: ..... :headbange,
Cant really define the smell but it was pure and pristine, almost piney.

So had 1st bong, let it sink in for a minute or two while my mate had his 1st,
Got to thinking hmm, for day 25 this is starting to kick in a little:dance013:,
Time for second bong! let that sink in for a few minutes aswel, started thinking.... hmmmm, thinking thats something i usually do when im stoned YUSSS i thought it must be working!,

So to conclude my story for today friends, i came to the conclusion that, My white widow lamp burnt heads cut at day 25, were pretty dam good for very immature bud, it wasn't an amazingly Stone high as smoking some good mature bud,
But i found it to be a tad thought provoking and left me in eager anticipation for the whole plant to be flushed dried cured and toked!.

Apparently its a 55-65 day white widow, its by seedsman.
So only time will tell how it all turns out and what day its gonna get the chop :D,
I need to invest in some form of macro lens for my camera, or a magnifying glass,
Any ideas of something cheap and nasty so i can see closeup the trichome heads so i no when to flush.

Hope every1 enjoys the wee adventure i just took you on, next time ill bring shrooms and we can all trip the fuck out to this wonderous story my thoughts provoked.

Till next time

Peace Afro. :tiphat:

Fattie

Radioshack sells a scope for less than 20$ that would work.

I would suggest spending the money on some type of usb scope because it is much easier to read the trichs when they are stationery. :)

AfroSheep

cheers fatty not sure where radioshack is im in aussie, but ill search round for a good one.

StupidBoy

Any ideas of something cheap and nasty so i can see closeup the trichome heads so i no when to flush.

Great story AfroSheep :good: If you have a telescope or microscope, you can use the a low powered eye piece to check your trichs. :yes: Just spin it around and look through the end that normally goes into the scope. Good luck. :ying:

AfroSheep

Thnx SB yeh i weas thinking of just grabbing some diff size scopes from shopping center or something cheap lol, still would like a nice macro lens for my camera one day but no monies!

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
looks like she is really starting to take form now :) i just wanna give those bud sites a rub and see what she smells like :)

what are you thinking she is going to yield :) if she is anything like penguins and darwins version she is going to be killer smoke with better than average yield :)

AfroSheep

looks like she is really starting to take form now :) i just wanna give those bud sites a rub and see what she smells like :)

what are you thinking she is going to yield :) if she is anything like penguins and darwins version she is going to be killer smoke with better than average yield :)

Hey Shrooms cheers for popping in :thank you:,
Those bud sites are just starting to develop a more defined smell, up to now its been going through ups and downs smell wise,
one week it smelt like a turd, the next it had no smell at all,
Ill let ya no once it starts getting a distinct smell,

Yield wise, id be happy with 3 ounces, im not even sure if ill make 3oz with my first indoor grow, or i may get shitloads more, all in all in happy with whatever,

Ill do abit of research into seedsman stock, to find out how this white widow should turn out, but from the taste test on the burnt heads, its gonna taste out of this world :D,

Till next time,
Peace Afro.:tiphat:

AfroSheep

Day 35 bud,

Day 35 bud,

Well its another week and another update less words more pics is the aim of the week.
:thank you:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So there guys enjoy the pics all :D,

OH and shroomy, btw its stinking up like a mofo, its brilliant,
Has a nice skunkish smell, mixed with a northern lights tinge to it atm i think, reminds me of a bag of skunk and a bag of northern lights mixed together that i could get hold of back in NZ,

Cant wait till its finished gonna buy some sorta scope on monday hopefully i can find trichome progress and see when to flush, apparently its a 55-65.

Peaec Afro.