No announcement yet.

250w Micro scrog, small tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking good mind if i follow? if ya want to keep your p.h. in check, let me share a product i think you should try as a matter of fact everybody should use it. it's called pro tek from dyna grow man oh man i wish i would have discorverd this product earlier in my years. you mix it in first stir well then add your nutes and SHAMWOW never again will you p.h. amigo.i t's good beacouse it has silicon makes the cells of your walls thicker which means less mites and pests ok good luck

Comment

Hey maphisto cheers for the post, welcome to join in for the roadtrip .

checked runoff its at 6.5, gonna give it a plain water next watering. should soak it drinking decently now!.
      It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.
      And that is our right and free will.

Make sure to medicate - before you meditate
      The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w Mini Scrog completed.
      250w Tallboy Dresser. Fail Males.
      250w double wardrobe.

Comment

On it

Originally posted by AfroSheep View Post
        Cheers oshay, good to see another australasion joining our ranks on the site,
        If u havn't checked it out yet, go into forums and scroll down till you find australia/nz section , some great some from our brothers in there.
        Checkin it out Asap.

Comment

Day 27 under light

Right time for an update before the end of the long weekend 5 days ftw!.
          Ummm im not sure too sure if the plant if looking all that healthy.
          ill show some pics and explain.

Quite the jungle down in there now, nearly at the scrog.

Now this pic is odd, the leaf tip has a few white patchs, and down the other end there is a dry brittly broken sort of edge. topright.

The underneath of the fan leaf stems are sturting to turn a purply colour, not sure if this is a good or bad thing.Hard to see in this pic will have to try get another if need be.

A few leaves on the opposite side to the other have these white circles near the tip(hard to see inbetween the 2nd bunch of veins.), again not sure what this is.

So there we go, not sure if those few pics are that healthy or what :S hope someone with more knowledge chimes in.
          Its growing nicely but just not sure on those few spots.

Cheers Afro,.
          It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.

The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

looking good

Comment

She's looking great!

Comment

Hey guys welcome to the thread, hope you enjoy

Peace Afro,.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

looks very nice to me buddy, for now i don't see any sign of stress or some bad..nothing , only healthy baby so keep it green!!

Noreason genetic test :CHOCOTONIC S1 (chocolope x dieseltonic)https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273925
                  the CHOCOLOPE project https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=252709
                  Fast Nevilles,critical+,sour d. x og kush,white w. x big bud...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=213212
                  Sour kush,bubba kush,critical+...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=191789
                  White rhino vs Red cherry berry..https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=186433
                  My auto's 3d...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=165702
                  C99 vs Deep strawberry dieselhttps://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=216458
                  the chem experienze: Chemd.ibl, Powerdog, haze/skunk#1 https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=224243

Release yourself

The real ******* c-walk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NNhf...e=results_main

Comment

Cheers killerweed, will get a new update 2mro, its grown a little slower havn't been watering it enough.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Healthy plants man!
                      Looking good, one thing i'm concerned is the size of netting, not too tight?

Good Luck!
                      Time is the fire in which we burn.

Comment

Originally posted by laprecaun View Post
                        Healthy plants man!
                        Looking good, one thing i'm concerned is the size of netting, not too tight?

Good Luck!
                        Exactly what I was thinking. They look awesome but I reckon you are going to have to find some way to prevent the buds roasting themselves on the bulb.

On the next run if you wanted to lower the screen you could just replace the steel uprights with timber dowel of the same diameter cut to the appropriate length.

If you used a shallower but wider pot next run you will also free up a bit of vertical room.

Although she looks to have taken on WW's indica pheno let's hope she didn't inherit the sativa stretch.

She sure is a beauty, good luck.

Comment

Yeh im hoping its not 2 much of a stretcher being a small tent, but i hope the 250 comes through for me ,
                          Might have to get a cooltube to stop the buds from touching light if they get 2 close and 2 hot.

Only time will tell at this point xD, maybe another week or so in veg then switch it over. would like 2 weeks but not sure atm.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

day 32 under light.

Right quick update, plucked abit of the top fan leaves and opened up the canopy some more, it looks much better atm,

Not too long left in veg now, and tracking down a carbon filter for this stinker!

Enjoy

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

She's looking really good AfroSheep. Yeah, you could lower that screen by a good 3-4". All you really need is enough room to get your hand between the soil and the screen. You'll need a fan down there though. Good air movement is key to keeping mold at bay. Keep it green.

Comment

loking good afro seems to be a very compact plant, soo much growth in such a small area hehe nice
                                ~ The drug is really quite a remarkably safe one for humans, although it is really quite a dangerous one for mice and theyshould not use it. ~

:party: :yikes: :rtfo: :plant grow:

Is All That We See Or Seem, But A Dream Within A Dream -- Edgar Allan Poe

Just to stop people from calling me male names, HiFi is a girl LOL
                                :D

Disclaimer: Warning! Information related to the use of illegal drugs are for information purposes only and are the sole expressions of the individual authors opinion only. I do not promote the use of these substances and the information contained within this publication is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician. All pictures and information found in these posts are found on the internet, they are not my own.

Comment

Working...
                                X