No announcement yet.

250w Micro scrog, small tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still not popped yet, if it doesn't pop by 2mro morning, is there a better to try it out?
    Can i just plop it straight into the RW cubes, or does it have to pop its shell 1st.

Cheers.
    It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.
    And that is our right and free will.

Make sure to medicate - before you meditate
    The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w Mini Scrog completed.
    250w Tallboy Dresser. Fail Males.
    250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Looking good AfroSheep! I would wait intil it popped, just my 2cents

Comment

right checked this morning been 1 and a half days give or take,
        still no poppage hmmmm. is there a better way than the wet paper towel?
        how about leavin it in cup of water? is there any other good ways.

Cheers guys, hope this seed pops
        It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.

The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

you can do it 1 of 3 ways

Directly to medium
          In paper towel
          In a cup of water

either way make sure it is in a warm spot for at least a few days b4 deciding the seed is bunk... I have had some seeds take a week to bust open
          Life is to short to cry over sloppy seconds

"I paused and then gained composure
          I was curious I wanted some form of closure
          So I moved closer and I asked her "Are you God?"
          She replied "No I'm just that part of you you're yet to get to know
          Your moment of clarity"

Disclaimer: Warning! Information related to the use of illegal drugs are for information purposes only and are the sole expressions of the individual authors opinion only. I do not promote the use of these substances and the information contained within this publication is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician

Comment

sweet all good, still have it in paper towel, im sure itll pop soon , waiting and hoping otherwise will have to move onto nxt seed.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

DUUUUDE... looks like you have the same tent as me. how did your wires fit in to make the shelf??? mine dont fit lol very annoying, did you have to modify it in any way to make the wires fit??
              ~ The drug is really quite a remarkably safe one for humans, although it is really quite a dangerous one for mice and theyshould not use it. ~

:party: :yikes: :rtfo: :plant grow:

Is All That We See Or Seem, But A Dream Within A Dream -- Edgar Allan Poe

Just to stop people from calling me male names, HiFi is a girl LOL
              :D

Disclaimer: Warning! Information related to the use of illegal drugs are for information purposes only and are the sole expressions of the individual authors opinion only. I do not promote the use of these substances and the information contained within this publication is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician. All pictures and information found in these posts are found on the internet, they are not my own.

Comment

na, just had to make sure the poles were all wacked into place right, and then turned so the holes were on a slight angel,
                Some wouldn't go in that well so just bent them abit and it worked lol.

Try and you shall succeed.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Just checked the seed to find the shell has popped ,
                  chucked the little bugga into a RW cube and will soon be awaiting departure into tent!
                  Pics up tomorrow of new progress.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
                    Life is to short to cry over sloppy seconds

"I paused and then gained composure
                    I was curious I wanted some form of closure
                    So I moved closer and I asked her "Are you God?"
                    She replied "No I'm just that part of you you're yet to get to know
                    Your moment of clarity"

Disclaimer: Warning! Information related to the use of illegal drugs are for information purposes only and are the sole expressions of the individual authors opinion only. I do not promote the use of these substances and the information contained within this publication is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician

Comment

Right here it is just got 2 pics small update.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

hmmm yeah will have to check that my poles are in correctly... maybe need to give em another whack lol thanks afro
                        ~ The drug is really quite a remarkably safe one for humans, although it is really quite a dangerous one for mice and theyshould not use it. ~

Disclaimer: Warning! Information related to the use of illegal drugs are for information purposes only and are the sole expressions of the individual authors opinion only. I do not promote the use of these substances and the information contained within this publication is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician. All pictures and information found in these posts are found on the internet, they are not my own.

Comment

Seeds finally sprouting through the RW cube, just have it sittin out in the sun during day atm,
                          When should i be moving it under the light? wait till i move it into the coco before it goes under?

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

mine sat out of my tent for about 4 days after they sprouted and ive just moved them into the tent now with the lights on 18-6, move yours in now, so we can compare :P hehehe

Comment

yeh transplanting it in 2mro arvo, and throwing it into 18/6 aswel,
                              Dont 4get mines a 250w hps so will probs grow faster, allthough im keeping the light in top position the whole grow wont be lowering it, whereas you can lower yours pretty much down to the plants.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Right update time, gonna offically call this day one,
                                transplanted the baby into the coco today and put her in the tent, Gonna give her a light water soon, for now pics!
                                forgot to take a pic before transplant but oh well, every1 knows what sproutlings are like.
                                Have the light on 18-6 gonna try fill the scrog 60-70% before flipping to 12/12 depends how much this white widow stretchs, Trial and error at this point.
                                Not sure how long WW should flower for, i think generally 55-65 days depending.

Thats all for now.
                                Cheers Afro.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Working...
                                X