No announcement yet.

250w Micro scrog, small tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish i got seeds in my bags. im lucky if i get one...
    Tied down 18 ways to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by e_24 View Post
      i wish i got seeds in my bags. im lucky if i get one...
      Usually a good sign if you have no seed...sinsemilla...but sometimes you get lucky with bagseed.....I did
      MY LITTLE SOG
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=166407

NOT ANOTHER CLONING THREAD!
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=173419

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=176233

CLONING WITH SPHAGNUM MOSS BY HIGH COUNTRY
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=188106

THE COLLOIDAL SILVER EXPERIMENT
      MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W - Page 27 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

LET'S CLONE IN DIRT, WTF!
      http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=214596

KOG - A GROWER'S LOT

Comment

some of my best plants came from bag seeds...
        Life is to short to cry over sloppy seconds

"I paused and then gained composure
        I was curious I wanted some form of closure
        So I moved closer and I asked her "Are you God?"
        She replied "No I'm just that part of you you're yet to get to know
        Your moment of clarity"

Disclaimer: Warning! Information related to the use of illegal drugs are for information purposes only and are the sole expressions of the individual authors opinion only. I do not promote the use of these substances and the information contained within this publication is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician

Comment

yeh, too bad my bagseeds all failed but 1 lol, 8/9 died and the only 1 that did pop through the RW cubes was the single seeded bag.

Peace,
          Afro.
          It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.
          And that is our right and free will.

Make sure to medicate - before you meditate
          The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w Mini Scrog completed.
          250w Tallboy Dresser. Fail Males.
          250w double wardrobe.

Comment

Congrats on the harvest AfroSheep!! keep it green. Cheers

Comment

Hey guys quik update,

Just had a smoke of this WW after it drying, maybe 70-80% dry so far on the nug we attacked,
              All i can say is WOW, why couldn't i find anything this good round my area, all shit compared so the sweet taste and smells its putting out.

Thats it for now, bigger update once its dried fully, then once a nice cure comes on .

Pwace Afro.
              It is our inherent right as Flesh and Blood Human Beings, to be able to make our own choice as to whichever way we choose to self medicate our bodies, and also be able to consume in our own bodies that which we consider to give our body the benefit of consumption, whether it be for spiritual, emotional, medical or even recreational advancement.

The way of true spiritual reality, is held within the first 9 insights. The Celestine Prophecy.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

So as i sit here havin a toke realizing i forgot to tell everyone how its going so far,

the stash is still not completely dry, it seems to be too cold the room its in and cant go anywhere else -_- might need a heater in here to heat it up every now and then,

some nugs have no smell until you squeeze it, then its a nice smell with abit of a wet smell,
                grinds up and smokes a little wet still, blah!!!

its annoying but oh well, smoke is going great as it is without a proper dry and cure so far hahaha,

Peace Afro

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

try a 60 watt incandescent light bulb inside closet or cabinet to raise the heat gently and slowly, keep hanging plants/buds in the dark and away from the bulb of course!

Comment

Hey guys, sorry its been so long with an update, had a few changes round the house and have had no time to make a brief update here,

So we never got an accurate weight seeming alot of it was smoked before it was fully dried, from the 80% that was weighed before we smoked it(still 10-20% wet at this point)
                    we ended up with 72g so probally closer to 50-60 once it was fully dried out, and i would say the amount we smoked from chop - weigh was another 10-15g fully dried.

So probally between 60-75g if it was fully dried,
                    Smoke kicked ass and got even better each day that went on,
                    Had started curing some of the drier popcorny bits and they were superb with some cure time,
                    Still have about a 2g bud sitting in a curing jar atm waiting for visiting family who turn up in a week or 2,
                    So im hoping this isn't going mouldy seeming its being hidden by my mates missus until her dad turns up, i told her to open lid daily and get some airflow in that dank stank. dont think she has been -_-,

Will update and let yall no how that bud is once smoked , for now tent is being broken down and not used for awhile, planning on turning a tallboy drawer into a growbox in another month or 2, and will be starting the blueberry skunk,

Overall success on this en-devour i think it came out superb for a 1st grow.

And can only go to bigger and better places from here,
                    Have learnt so much from every1 and myself with this trial and error grow.

For now im outies,

Peace Afro.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

G'day Afro, did you take any clones and make some mother plants?
                      MY LITTLE SOG
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=166407

NOT ANOTHER CLONING THREAD!
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=173419

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=176233

CLONING WITH SPHAGNUM MOSS BY HIGH COUNTRY
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=188106

THE COLLOIDAL SILVER EXPERIMENT
                      MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W - Page 27 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

LET'S CLONE IN DIRT, WTF!
                      http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=214596

KOG - A GROWER'S LOT

Comment

yo word up on the grow afro. sick log. what is the name of the 500x loupe. got some sick micros! cant wait to see the new beans grow!

Comment

Hey HC, na man didn't take any clones as i dont currently have the room to do so, but hopefully if i get this tallboy made into a growbox, ill have that as flower and the tent as a cloner, but not sure when thats gonna happen yet,

Waiting for my mate to get his new bedroom suite so we can use his old tallboy.

Hey Camo, The loupe is called BW1008-500x, got it off ebay,
                          So far the pics are average IMO, im was still getting used to the loupe and havn't spent enough time with it to master some superb macros, hard to focus with but ill get used to it next time hopefully.

Cheers,
                          Afro.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

wrod. i was just checkin it out. that loupe is fresh. BTW liking the new location Shangri La. i just made it to round 20 in zombs hahaha

Comment

round 20 in zombs? youve lost me there brotha, not sure what your on about,
                              as far as shangri la goes, it was sposed to be the last truely spiritual peaceful place left on earth, somewhere in the himilayas i think, it may or may not have been destroyed by those looking to take peace and happiness from this world.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

250w double wardrobe.

Comment

great space and grow, any dried budshots going man :P?

Comment

Working...
                                X