What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

100w of Holiday Happiness.

Chomp

Hey geopolitical, that's pretty damn good for 100W's brother....and 100% better looking than what I'm smokin at the moment...I think that grow was definitely a success man...Smoke report soon?

Looking forward to the next one!
:rasta:Chomp

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Smoke report!

Taste: 7/10. I hope it keeps this property during cure but this stuff is just like the momma, you can just eat the bud outright, a slightly sweet taste with a hint of pepper. I have yet to find other bud with this flavor.

Vape: 6/10. The smell is pretty "green" right now, only a little bit of the taste comes through in the vape, it's mostly "hashy" smelling and tasting vapor at this point.

Potency: 7/10. I can finish a vape bag, but I have real issues finishing two. The high is a little too sharp & spinny for me. Pretty decent paranoia. Okay with pain but not great with it. Wife's loving it, I'm going to leave it to her.

Appearance: 3/10 This stuff is UUUUGLLLY up close, tiny bud leaves everywhere, little fingers sticking out at random (many of these filled in but quite a few didn't), 3 or 4 colors in one bud from lack of light & total bloom time. It looks like the sort of bud you'd buy from a shady cabbie at 4am under poor lighting conditions. If I was to buy some bud that looked like this I would be pretty upset.

Overall not bad, really surprised we had ZERO mold over the course of this run, I'm pretty sure the very low levels of ozone circulating in the room had a lot to do with that. I would recommend 0.03-0.07ppm if you can swing it.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thouse buds looks good to me. Id toke them but then agen I love thouse race highs.

and I totaly agree about the tast Id much rather have my bud tast great.
well heres to good luck with ur next plants.

Ekz_Ray

you lookin better than excellent friend, whats next on the menu, or did i overlook it in a previous post??

Last edited: