What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

100w of Holiday Happiness.

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
picture.php

Just an update. Hope your holidays are going well.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice cab!

Is this your first run with it?

Can you show a pic of your light? It sounds like you can raise/lower it?

alexeieff

7 weeks from switch to 12/12, right?
It seems she's not in a hurry, do you think you'll chop before the new year?

Panconqueso

Veteran
nice setup mate, could you show us a full picture of it ??

Nice looking plant too... i´ll be around

Cheers

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Very nice cab!

Is this your first run with it?

Can you show a pic of your light? It sounds like you can raise/lower it?

It's her 5th or 6th run on it. I think this is her 3rd run with the sorts of plants she likes. I'll see about getting a photo of the light setup on the next update. It's set up on a hook with chain, there's about 4 links worth of upward adjustment left at this point, I dunno what she'll be doing about that if it keeps shooting upwards. The central bud looks so thin because it's roughly doubled in length over the last two weeks.

7 weeks from switch to 12/12, right?
It seems she's not in a hurry, do you think you'll chop before the new year?

I have no idea, she does her own loupe work, I just take pictures & help when there are real issues that crop up like nutrient deficiencies. I would guess end of january if I had to.

nice setup mate, could you show us a full picture of it ??

Nice looking plant too... i´ll be around

Cheers

Nope, the outside is off limits, it's heavily decorated. The cabinet itself outside of things like magnet latches is dead simple. Basically not much more than a long box with a light on one end and a fan exhausting out the top. For the first few grows before someone asked to learn how to use a hole saw it didn't even have vents.

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Here's an update, starting with the very detailed system for adjusting lamp height. As you can see, it's the product of decades of refinement.

picture.php

Here's some green. Sad wife found her plant flopping over yesterday and here is her solution.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Just an update, hope your end of year celebrations are going well. Plant is beginning to be tortured a bit to keep the height in check.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GrowBox420

Beautiful my friend looks great. Happy new year to you and your wife and the best wishes.:party:

Do you use any nutes on her?

blimblom

hey what kind of carbon filter do you use? is it the kitchen ventilator variety??
are you pleased with the results on odor control??

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
It is a high grade carbon impregnated foam marketed toward aquarium use. It has a thin layer of white filter material on one side which dramatically extends the lifespan of the foam. It's pushed through with a single 80mm 12v axial fan.

I never notice the smell so it's fairly effective. Changed ever 2-3 weeks on average.

blimblom

thanks , I ll try something similar , because I consider it quite easy to implement and if it doesnt work, well Ill have to use some activated carbon...

do you bake your filter in order to reuse it, or do you throw it away??

Latest posts

Latest posts