What's new

Panconqueso's Micro Grow

Panconqueso

Veteran
Hey there Creeperpark.... indeed, I had to bend some of the branches to even the canopy

fetch?photoid=17997739.jpg

fetch?photoid=17997737.jpg

fetch?photoid=17997738.jpg

cheers

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Are those roots on top around the base of the plant Panconqueso? She's turning into a monster under the canopy to support bud weight. It's amazing how you have every single square inch in full use, no waste of space anywhere! 😎

Panconqueso

Veteran
Are those roots on top around the base of the plant Panconqueso? She's turning into a monster under the canopy to support bud weight. It's amazing how you have every single square inch in full use, no waste of space anywhere! 😎

Yes they are! looks like a monster root hahaha

fetch?photoid=18000515.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=18000515.jpg Views:	0 Size:	189.6 KB ID:	18000528

19 days and the stretching keeps on and on so i had to take a few actions to keep the canopy low. I bent some of the branches and others were tied with pvc cover copper wires to the structure, witch allow me to regain about 2.5 inches

fetch?photoid=18000514.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=18000514.jpg Views:	0 Size:	136.3 KB ID:	18000529

fetch?photoid=18000512.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=18000512.jpg Views:	0 Size:	143.0 KB ID:	18000530

fetch?photoid=18000513.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=18000513.jpg Views:	0 Size:	155.0 KB ID:	18000531

fetch?photoid=18000516.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=18000516.jpg Views:	0 Size:	95.9 KB ID:	18000532

:wave:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I noticed It doesn't take long for them to get unruly again. The flower in the front seems to be flowering faster for some reason. Is that the main top or a side branch in the last photo?😎

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Looking great! Be aware that those PSU/power adapter connectors are not sealed and shouldn't be kept in high humidity. And the canopy raises the RH pretty much in it's souroundings. The danger is it may corrode inside and create a bad connection. I would try to hang it closer to the top of the cab or even near or above the panel. Or at least get some electrical tape and go around the place the 2 pieces meet a few times.

Panconqueso

Veteran
Hey mates!

Creeperpark it is a side branch although, as many others, is pushing for dominance

exploziv that is some great advice, i´ll use some electrical tape for now and think in a more permanent solution for the next round

bibi40 thanks for your kind words

cheers to all

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I noticed at the nodes, "stem circles" are starting to form to support the weight. Those root flairs at the base of the plant are sucking up Oxygen and that's helping the plant a lot...Very Nice😎

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great scrog!, really good canopy with a bit of depth as well. i'm late but im in for the finish :)

VG :tiphat:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Wow, she's putting out a lot of resin now and starting to stack the buds. It won't be long now Panconqueso before she will be finished. 😎

Latest posts

Latest posts