What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aeroponic PC case scrog

WuTang

Awesome thread, been following for a while. :)

I can't seem to find what brand/model case that is. Is it an Antec? I have my own little grow going with an extra large case with some CFLs and a couple White dwarfs (lowryders) to start off but would love to mimic this setup!

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
mmm.... tasty frosty buds...

Lookin' mighty fine. Those PLL's give a lot more headroom that what I've seen with CFL's in the PC cases.

Mr Micro would like this case alot!!!

Thanks for stopping by, Yes the PL-L's do give alot of headroom, don't think I could have pulled it off with the twisties.

Mr. Micro did stop by earlier in the thread, he must be lurking somewhere around here.

Thanks pantera and Megas...

G-ice, I think they have around 30 days left or so.

WuTang, the case is made by Lian LI called rocketfish.

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Turns out my aero gutters are impossible to clean because of a poor choice of paint. They were painted with black primer and then flat white paint. Next run I am going to replace them with white PVC I found in the same dimensions so i can keep it clean looking through the whole grow.

Here is day 35 since 12/12:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kizzattack

They've frosted up well since the last time I checked in here. Seems like you also timed the stretch well. I thought you may have left it too long before you switched to 12/12, and wasn't sure whether you'd be able to control the stretch, but it looks like I was completely wrong.

Good job. I can't wait 'till they fatten up.

crazy polark

Very nice hope my Lowryder2 and Easyryder look that good.Nice job.So much for all the potheads that say us pc growers dont know shit.:joint:

C

cork144

They've frosted up well since the last time I checked in here. Seems like you also timed the stretch well. I thought you may have left it too long before you switched to 12/12, and wasn't sure whether you'd be able to control the stretch, but it looks like I was completely wrong.

Good job. I can't wait 'till they fatten up.

pretty sure he rose the res and screen, but yea it is a fucking amazing pc grow.

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Thanks everyone for all of the encouraging feedback!

Cork144 is correct, I raised the screen and res 3" to help control the stretch. The 6400k light in the center is also an attempt to control stretch, didn't want to over grow the case.
I was thinking of swapping the 6400k for a 3000k for the last few weeks, anyone think this is a good idea? I also gave one of the buds a squeeze test and it was hard as a rock, the smell was rotting fruit leaning towards pineapple. So far I am impressed with the PL-L's...

Latest posts

Latest posts