Pine Tar Kush Grow Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pine Tar Kush Grow Log

Hey all, these are 3 Pine Tar Kush seedlings as little sprouts with their cotelydons. They are in the soil from the previous grow that has been sterilized, flushed, and innoculated.

After vegging for 2 months, 2 regular males and 1 intersexed male have been culled. So now PTK-E and PTK-C are my 2 females that will be pollinated with saved frozen Deep Chunk pollen from 2 males (DC-E and DC-C) on a few lower branches to get some Cripple Creek beans between the four different phenos. It is simply coincidence that the two females from my PTK's match the E and C letters of the two Deep Chunk males, CExEC.
    Last edited by The Slickster; 12-11-2008, 02:28.
    Mississippi Mud
    Flo Grow Log
    Deep Chunk
    Mixed Grow Log
    Pine Tar Kush

I love em when they are that size. Do they have fat stems?

Comment

Thanks JWP, they do have fat red stems and PTK B had some color to it when it first emerged with a dark tint. Let me get some pics of the red stems that kind of look like mini shiny candy canes.
      Mississippi Mud
      Flo Grow Log
      Deep Chunk
      Mixed Grow Log
      Pine Tar Kush

Comment

I am excited to watch your log here. I am starting some PTK right now and have two under 12/12 to sex them. I will then take a female and make her a mom so I can run her genes when the flowering area is ready again. I hope to see what to expect with these genetics from watching your grow. Good luck.

Comment

how cute.....nice start .HH. =]-~
          ....yea i think i'll have the fresh marijuana salad.

sigpic

Comment

nice babies slick
            DISCLAIMER:All pics and words i put on any web site is just a small slice of my enormous imagination.

Comment

Hi there! Did you breed the stock? Stunning sprouts!
              Always open for factual information.

Comment

I love watching your grow shows Slick. You always do a great job so Ill sit back and watch. Itll be interesting to see what come of these as there arent too many grow logs of em. Still have a pack of PTK and a zepplindood cross.

Comment

i'm interested to see what comes from this one,i've been wanting to get my hands on the ptk for awhile now and hope to soon.good luck

Comment

Thanks Trichosaurus, if you have any PTK beans you should definitely grow them all out. Got them on Seedbay as Tom Hill stock a few years ago, and stull have the original pack they came in. What's going on Basement420, it is good to sex them for a few weeks to weed out any early reversing males. Hello Happyherb and JWP, they are only seedlings once and do have reasonably thick stems similar to the Deep Chunk stature.

After vegging for 2 months, 2 regular males and 1 intersexed male have been culled. So now PTK-E and PTK-C are my 2 females that will be pollinated with saved frozen Deep Chunk pollen from 2 males (DC-E and DC-C) on a few lower branches to get some Cripple Creek beans between the four different phenos. It is simply coincidence that the two females from my PTK's match the E and C letters of the two Deep Chunk males, CExEC.
                    Last edited by The Slickster; 12-10-2008, 10:29.
                    Mississippi Mud
                    Flo Grow Log
                    Deep Chunk
                    Mixed Grow Log
                    Pine Tar Kush

Comment

Thanks Trichosaurus, you should definitely grow any PTK beans you still have left. Got them on Seedbay as Tom Hill stock a few years ago, and still have the original pack they came in. What's going on Basement420, it is good to sex them for a few weeks to weed out any early reversing males. Hey there Happyherb and JWP, they are only seedlings once and do have reasonably thick stems similar to the Deep Chunk stature. Here they are in flowering at week 3 with a few E.J. nutrients so far.

Will continue to include updates as they flower out here into the new year.
                      Mississippi Mud
                      Flo Grow Log
                      Deep Chunk
                      Mixed Grow Log
                      Pine Tar Kush

Comment

Great looking plants man! Ive got some going at week 6, and man they have a lemony freshness about them that is GREAT!

I love the way this plant grows!

Nice LST on C.

I'll be over here in the back smoking a bowl.

Comment

Thanks CTSV, they do have a soapy freshness about them along with some menthol and pine with lime(lemon+pine) up close from amongst their complex musty skunkiness. Here they are nearing day 50 in flowering already flushed and nearing harvest time.

They are quite similar in stature and somewhat in effects as far as the Deep Chunk which is slightly more potent while this one yields just a bit better than the Deep Chunk so it evens out. A smoke report in just a short bit as I've already been sampling them both and like it as good as Deep Chunk.
                          Mississippi Mud
                          Flo Grow Log
                          Deep Chunk
                          Mixed Grow Log
                          Pine Tar Kush

Comment

When smoked (or should say vaporized) does your have an almost fruity/lime/pine taste? Just harvested some and vaped it this morning. Probably the tastiest I have had in along time. Gonna keep this around for sure.
                            Old username/Harvested 14oz

600W Flood and drain Closet

PC Case Build/Grow (didn't care for it)

DIY small tent 600W DWC CURRENT

Comment

good to see your liking the PTK...i havnt grown out the DC myself but can understand where your comming from with the yeild and stone .....yea the yeild was pretty good on my PTK's and the stone not bad at all....cant explain the smell/tast but it did have the skunky smell as you say....waiting for the dryed shots!!
                              ....yea i think i'll have the fresh marijuana salad.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X