What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

/////growject:peacemaker/////400w///0.42m²/////

bonger_666

Good evening everybody!

@JWP, weedbeat:
Thx! You guys are:
57166dope-a-licious.jpg

:D
The mother's gone to a friend of mine, she's into flowering right now.
Have seen PMs (indoor) a couple of times around here and they were all cut off the same mother.
All I can say is, this Pheno here grows more sativa-like, medium-sized and good branched.
Usually it needs 60-70 days of flowering. It smells very fruity and is nice to smoke :)

Now let's stop the talking, here are the ladies at day 13, during LST:
57166pm_vegi_day13.jpg

Yesterday I released the tops and all fixtures except for the vertical ones. This is how they look right now:
57166pm_vegi_day16.jpg

57166pm_vegi_day16_2.jpg

57166pm_vegi_day16_3.jpg

Seems like the beginning of a nice, little jungle :) LST kicks ass, everyone should use it ;)
Think I'll switch them to flower mode by no later than saturday. I'm curious about how the plants will perform inside the box.
By now I didn't have to fertilize with Hesi, just use some Rhizotonic and Alg-A-Mic sometimes.

Alright, that's it for now, wish you all a pleasant evening,
keep it green! :rasta:

[EDIT] Hi dear MOD, could you please unghost weedbeats posts in my thread as I don't wanna seem like talkin with myself. Looks pretty strange to every reader. Besides that, he never offended me or posted shit or nonsense. Thx!

Last edited:

weedbeat21312

hi bonger,

first of all,nice update my friend!

Hmm, i see my posts in your thread,
what's wrong what have i done?

@Admin:tell me please,i do it next time better!

MapleMonk

wow bonger,
beautiful hash-pic, looks really pro-like !! also your girls are doing nice, cant wait to see them in flower .... pfiati (lol)

Legalize-It

Heeyheey Bonger ..
na da hörst du mal ein deutsches Wort in deinem Report ;) hehe..
..sieht genau so sauber wie auf der burg aus :).. richtig niceee ! :)..scheint deinen weltweiten Bewunderer ja auch gaaanz guddi zu gefallen :) ;)..weiter so! ;).werd hier auch ab und an ma ein Wörtlein dalassen ;)..dranbleiben sowieso ;-).. cya aud da Bursch :)

mfg&legalize :joint:

peaceeeee :rasta:

Last edited:

bonger_666

57166pm_bloom_day4_3.jpg

Hi guys!

@maplemonk: Thx man, nice to see you around in here. That hash was made of some mixed shaker pollen.

@legalize-it: ^^ Cool, dass auch jemand von der HB hier reinschaut. Grab a seat and lit a fat joe!

Figured it would be time for an update since I switched the lights to 12/12, 5 days ago, so buds should be visible soon ^^
Took some pics yesterday after the lights went out. They're a little wet though:

57166pm_bloom_day4.jpg

57166pm_bloom_day4_2.jpg

Stretching just started, I wonder how tall they will grow :D Due to the higher sativa amount
I calculate on a final height of 65-80cm. Should be just right ^^ The Osram bulb is still running,
Will switch it to the Phillips tomorrow, basically the ladies had 1 additional week of some blue light.

Temps are fine these days. 19-27°C and 60-35%rlf. No extra ferts needed yet :joint:
I'm gonna slowly start with Hesi bloom this week. SuperVit is in use since 2 weeks.

That's it for today. Wish you all a pleasant evening,

Last edited:

MapleMonk

nice !! still a real healthy green in your room :yes: ! looks like we will see lots of flowers ... alpine_rocka rocks !!!

bonger_666

Good evening y'all!

Switched to the Philips bulb 3 days ago, so now they get the right light for big buds ;)
So that's how the girls are lookin right now:

57166pm_bloom_day8.jpg

57166pm_bloom_day8_2.jpg

Figured I should make some pix after the light went out, to see the true color:

57166pm_bloom_day8_3.jpg

57166pm_bloom_day8_4.jpg

57166pm_bloom_day8_5.jpg

It's getting pretty narrow inside there ^^ Also may have to bend down some sprouts in the center.
I also started to fertilize on Monday. So by now they get the following mix (4L because that's my cans volume ^^):
4L solution [10ml Hesi Bloom Complex + 1drop SuperVit]

So, that's it for today, have a nice, pleasant evening,

MapleMonk

:yes::yes::yes: I like your grow-style alot ! how is your expirience with those one-pot grows, did you other grow´s same way? it looks pretty easy to handle, not all this " damn pot in the back" witch you cant come into reach for watering
icon10.gif

bonger_666

Hi monk!
Thx a lot :) No, never had multiple plants in a single pot, so this is a premiere.
It's really easy to handle and is a good idea in bigger rooms too. I'd also put some wheels on it ;)
Just had concerns about the individual space for the roots.

First I had 8 plants (5 strains) in the box. Each in a 7L pot. The result was pretty good ^^
Now 7 plants share 50L, a bit more than first time, cause I didn't fill up the pots to the top ;)
I can see it at the stems. They're somewhat thicker than before.
Keep it green! :rasta:

Last edited:

MapleMonk

thx for the info bro .... wheels are top !! they would be the right thing for me too couse my G-room is kind of a wardrobe and when it comes to the final stageof flowering its always hard to have a good look on the plants in the back !
a good day @you !

bonger_666

Hi guys!

Sun is shining today, so I figured I could put out the box to make some shots:

57166pm_bloom_day16.jpg

57166pm_bloom_day16_2.jpg

Let's get a closer look at this ;)
57166pm_bloom_day16_3.jpg

57166pm_bloom_day16_4.jpg

Gonna start to give 'em phosphorus+ when the 3rd flower week begins.
Actually the solution looks like this: 4L sol. [15ml Hesi Bloom Complex + 1drop SuperVit]
Additionally, and preventive, the ladies got sprayed in with neem oil.

@MapleMonk: Yeah, I'd give it a try. Get some boxes and put wheels on it! ^^

That's it for today,
stay chilled and keep it green! :rasta:

bonger_666

Hi monk,
as far as I've seen this pheno in other boxes, it should need a flower time of 60-70 days.
The pheno is a bit strange during early bloom. It smells like somekinda wood and meat.
In addition, resin production starts slowly. After the 30. day the smell goes very fruity
and resinous, a bit haze-like. The buds look very Sativa-like too in the end.
Keep it green, growbro. :rasta:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Looking good so far mate :yes:

Dein bewässerungs moppet gefällt mir am besten, gute Idee :chin:

HazeVentura

looks like a good producing system ....go on with that good work.....

peace HV

p.s. Da bleib ich aber auch auf jeden mal dabei...... :wink

bonger_666

Hi everybody,

@Alex-F: Thx! Ja, funkt eigentlich ausgezeichnet für so eine Box. Kein rumgefingere ^^
@HazeVentura: Hi :) I hope it will produce well. Seems to be a good medium so far.

Let's go on with some shots. Today starts flowering week 5.

Current solution: 4,5L [20ml Hesi Bloom Complex - 9ml Phosphorus+ - 1dr. SuperVit - 4ml Unique Pro]
Some of the under big leaves slowly start to turn yellow a bit. The ladies are hungry :)
So I'm gonna mix the next solution like this: [23ml Hesi Bloom Complex - 9ml Phosphorus+ - 1dr. SuperVit - 4ml Unique Pro]

If you noticed, I start to give the full amount of nut. as specified by Hesi on fw 5.
The plants didn't need more 'till yet. Of course, the soil mix provided lots of nut.
Just for beginners, always use your plants as reference. Not the product label ;)

So, that's it for today. Wish you all a nice day.
Keep it green! :rasta:

C

Cozy Amnesia

Woah dude! That bud is looking reaaaaaaaally good. Should be a good yield too. Got a week or so left?

Latest posts

Latest posts