What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

The smart ass in me says "Drag and drop this new computer off at the returns counter" but he has been known to overreact. So I can't help you with that but look on the bright side with those quality buds (very nice by the way, A+ , got me counting down) I doubt you will be level long enough to care.
By the way Props on the evolution since 2 years ago, if you don't mind I'll be sticking around to see where you go next.

Questions
Will you be posting post cure pics of the ones in beer cups? Just curious to see what type of weight can come out of a cup on an E&F (guessing 1/4)
Is it just me or does it look like some of your bubble came out green?

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Spl1fftast1ck>>> thanks man !!! there is always a seat around pull up a spot ....
:tiphat:

as for the beer cups i sure will.... and yes the smallest is about a 1/4 the largest is a little over a half ....im happy with there results ... and i must add they are not in optimal light either they are all off to the side three feet from the nearest light ... better then a kick in the ass

the green bubble wasnt dry as soon as it drys out it looses that color

G

guest5703

GC is looking HUGE!!! and chunky as fuck, that PI in the beer cup is super purps, great work bro. I've been out for a week but I'm back, talk to you later.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hey there Cali >>> for sure those gc are killer i am going to do a full table of it soon it is my biggest yielded per plant by a ton ....

i am impressed with the beer cup warriors they are kicking some ass ...

good to see ya !!!:tiphat:

where did ya go for spring break , i take it that's where u were ?? :ying:

G

guest5703

yea I went up north to Washington....Stopped in Ukiah for some goods ;) I'll post later, I actually caught a cold up there so now I'm dealing with it and it suuucks! Anyway hows your break goin?

Fat J

The buds r lookin killer man! I'm lovin my GC - its goin so fast its ridiculous, filled in as much as the others i have had bloomin 2 weeks longer. I too am considering a full atble of them - mmmmmm like candy.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
cali>>> right on !!! sounds fun, other then the cold. thats shitty .
mine is going good the wife is doing a mural on the wall in our friends house. so shes been busy . other then working not much ,,,,

Fatj >>> Yep i know what u mean those GC are fast growers and hage ridiculous nugs .... i have already decided that the table will get a full round of GC after the next round . i allready got a mixed group ready to go in then it will be GC time .....Like u said its like candy !!!:dance013:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
:wave: esbe good to see ya !!! thanks for keeping in touch .... it is always a treat to see ya around :tiphat: thanks for your kind words

G

guest5703

Well shit Jack, I hope you don't mind us pulling up some chairs and burnin a bowl? Sounds like were all hanging out today anyways!

Lets do this right....Sour OG kief, and some daaank bubble hash from Oregon packed on top of a Lemon Kush nugget ;)

picture.php

Jack first! Paaaassss :wave:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
nice nice ... oh yea thats looking bomb !!!!! ,,,, damn i turn around for a second and the threads poppin .... puffn and passin