What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
here is a little teaser ill get some more up tomorrow when i finish the rest i also got some bubble hash shots i made today after some chopping ......but for now to bed !!!
picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

:tiphat:

GC yields well this round im pulling about 2.5 ounces off some decent sized plants

G

guest5703

Holy dank, Nug-Man! This place is exploding with possible dank threats!!! We must burn these mothas down before they cause anyone further problems!!! I declare the DANK WAR HAS BEGUN!!!!!

haha, duno what that was about! Anyways wow looks outstanding bro, the GC's are big dude! The purples are puuuurple!!!!!! The first shot with all the buds hanging is awesome, very colorful I love it! Is there a small amount of PM or are the buds just that frosty?????? Great work, and 2.5oz a plant???? How big are these bitches mang?? I am shooting for like a half or maybe 20 grams a plant lol! PEACE BUDDY!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
HA HA For sure dank wars !!!!

IF there is any PM its minute and i didnt see it they are hella frosty i see in a couple shots white spots i think that might just be flash reflection or something ,,...

As for the GC .. those big girls are a little over 2 feet tall this is one of them in this pic

picture.php

or this one a few days before harvest that GC on the floor is taller then the flood table and was a prefect little christmas tree shape ....almost no popcorn either even the bottom nugs are DENSE !!!
picture.php

thanks buddy peace back at ya

Fat J

Dem some sexxy ladies right there... mmm mmm, hope my gc turns out like that! The bubble looks tasty too. Mmmm mmmmm mmmmm O.O

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
headband 707 and immortal >>>>

thanks for hanging out and your kind words !!! :tiphat:

fat j and greenthumb >>>

good to see ya guys thanks for stopping by !!!

:wave: to all the fellow IC'ers out there

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Thanks Sirsmokealot!! :wave:
I have been sitting here watching my girl drill on her friends back , she is doing a fat ass tattoo the whole while ive been making bubble off and on all day got a little pile of bubble balls building up and a ton of trimmings to go

album.php
picture.php

picture.php

you can really see the P.I. bubble it has such a purple hue to it
picture.php

i love bubble

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Ah yes who doesn't love bubble.
I need some ink I am naked still @ 27 and I always wanted them, but I know I will be hooked and be ome sleeved most likely. Never got on cause money was always tight growing up. Sometimes it was choice of ramen noodles or a lil ink. I always went ramen noodles lol. Gotta eat ya know.
I am bout to put my 5 gal bags in buckets n run through some major
frosted trim through them. I have bags n bags full of trim stinking up my entire house every time I open freezer n fridge. Bubble can be some rewarding work that is for sure.
Pi does have nice hue to it lol can see it no prob

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
For sure SirSmokalot !!!

If it wasn't for my girl doing the work I wouldn't be able to justify the exspense of getting ink but it's free so blast away ... :)

well I say get to work on that bubble ... Since I got the bags I am the biggest advocate of them around my area ... No one seems real interested in it ... Why , I have no idea .. Bubble is kick ass !

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
whats up everybody
I am taking a new approach this round i put in four large plants and 4 medium plants to see if less is more in my case .. so on with the pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also some pics from the flood table .. which is looking killer if i do say so myself

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and a few shots of the beer cups ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

On a side note i got a new comp and since then i cannot drag and drop my pics into a thread ,,... anyone got suggestions to fix that :thank you::tiphat: