What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBG's Sandstorm in organic soil

Hello :wave:
Here we have Canna Biogen's Sandstorm. I was intrigued by this strain once I saw pictures of Raco's Sandstorm in the 'Purple Strain Connoisseur' thread, his pheno was beautiful and all purple.

Here is a strain description:
Flower: 55/65 days

Outdoor: Octubre.

Yield: 250-400 gramos/m2

12 seeds

A great plant to make hashish from two great hashish lines, both 100% indica:The mother, an indica from the Chitral Kush region coupled with an exceptional male clone from Arabene, Morroco. It gives very dense nuggets covered with resin, these plants need to be ventilated well when the buds start putting weight and density. This sweet scented plant is potent, productive and easy to grow.

Here are pics of seedling stage:

I have a good feeling about this strain :smile:
It will enter veg state here in a week

Have a good day!
OldPath

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good :D
I suggest that you veg your seedlings until they have a good size
6 wks perhaps? :wink:

Raco - Your are correct :smile: I usually try to flower my plants around 8"-12" in. and it usually takes 6 weeks to veg them fully to that height when I count the seedling stage as 3 weeks.

MoneyMike - Thanks for stopping by, I'll be updating frequently.

OldPath

Last edited:
E

EatShitake

Hey there OP! :wave:

Sandstorm looks pretty interesting. The DSW might be the right low humidity place to give this girl a whirl, huh? Looking forward to seeing it in action!

Take care

:joint:

EatShitake - You're exactly right! I've also been looking at Caribe (from Canna Biogen as well), seems it would perform well in the DSW.

OldPath

E

EatShitake

I was recently (this weekend) reminded of just how DAILY an outdoor grow can be here... went away for a few days camping...came home to some crusty-brown plants on the back porch :bashhead:

Live and re-learn, I guess? Eh...answered my question on how summer-hardy that strain (MOD's dreamgoddess) is...not very! My haze and straw deez are fine.

Got this thread tagged and looking forward to seeing the action.

:joint:

MaryUWannaPixie Thank you, the soil I use is store bought for only $4.95, it is Edna's Best Organic Potting Soil and I use Age Old Organics grow and bloom which is also inexpensive but very effective. Thanks for stopping by. :smile:

OldPath

Dragor

OldPathBluSky said:
MaryUWannaPixie Thank you, the soil I use is store bought for only $4.95, it is Edna's Best Organic Potting Soil and I use Age Old Organics grow and bloom which is also inexpensive but very effective. Thanks for stopping by. :smile:

OldPath
OPBS - Edna's Best is da best - smells so sweet and dank you know the plants looove it from the moment you smell this soil, real well composted and innoculated - I mix it with FF OF & LW just to get a more all-around base - I'm looking forward to watching these babies grow OPBS, keep it up!

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Promising grow ahead with great genetics :yes:

I also got some Cannabiogen gear going at the moment..

Couple Destroyer pics, she was flowered as rooted clone right after it was rooted in rockwool and planted in about 1.5-1.8 L of cocoloco :D

Reason why she was flowered right after rooting is in these following pics, a cross with PurpleKush pollen, so the seedmother can flowered for strictly sinsemilia!!!

Herbalistic - That's a beautiful Destroyer! It came out looking very very nice, and that sounds like a wonderful cross :smile:
:wave:

Dragor - Yes Edna's Best is an awesome mix, I hardly need to feed them at allthrough veg, and I give them age old organics bloom when they start flowering for sufficient amounts of potassium and phosphorus

OldPath

Last edited:
Update

The Sandstorm has entered vegetative stage now and is finishing up the first week of veg, after 4 weeks of seedling stage. Here it is growing strong and very uniform:

:wave:
OldPath

Thanks for the nice words eatshitake and bigtimer7! I've been really nice to this Sandstorm the seed coat is still attached to the cotyledons hehe:

OldPath

Last edited:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Hey thats wierd my giesha let her's go right b4 flower,interesting........looking great this thread might be motovation to pop away my SStorm's................will be lurking.............Mm

MOneYMiKe - That's strange, I guess some of them just hold on to the seed coat. Take it easy man and lurk away :wave:

The Sandstorm is not emitting an aroma yet, but if I rub the stem I get a smell of fresh rubber... it's hard to describe but that's what I'm sensing in this specific phenotype. We'll see how it smells when the terpenes are more developed, but the aroma has already intrigued me. :smile: edit: I smelled got a really spicy whiff from the sandstorm today, it was kind of like cinnamon, I'll need to wait a couple more weeks before I can confirm that aroma though :smile:

OldPath

Last edited:
Im glad you started to use ednas best that was my favorite stuff and gave me successful results. Every organic additive you could imagine. That plant is lookin mad green. Good luck.

peace

floppyfundanglr - Yes thanks for showing me, it's cheap and effective. I don't have to feed at all during veg unless the strain is a hog. :wave:

OldPath

Latest posts

Latest posts