No announcement yet.

CBG's Sandstorm in organic soil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will brotha,,,it seems that every now and then I get a strain that acts like my wife (beautiful, smells good and sometimes hard to hit no matter how hot I get er ) Only my wife cant be put in a bag and used for oil.....

Comment

OldPathBluSky nice looking plant ya got there very healthy looking and the color of the leaves, so dark green . nice work

olddrifter66 hahahahahahahahahaha (Only my wife cant be put in a bag and used for oil....).
      KEEPEM GREEN-N-GIRLIE

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself

Comment

olddrifter66 - that was too funny man

chuckyoufarley - Thanks man

OldPath
        OldPath's Grow Journal: Original Haze, Satori, and others

Himalaya Gold in DWC

ACE Bangi Haze in DWC/Bubbler

"What came through the closed door was the realization - not the knowledge, for this wasn't verbal or abstract - but the direct, total awareness, from the inside, so to say, as Love as the primary and fundamental fact. These words, of course, have a kind of indecency and must necessarily ring false, seem like twaddle. But the fact remains... I was this fact; or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that this fact occupied the place where I had been"
        -Aldous Huxley

"I believe that love is a better teacher than a sense of duty, at least for me." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Update

Here's a few more pics of Sandstorm in early flowering under a 150w HPS:

This phenotype is starting to emit a very nice smell, but it's hard for me to describe right now, I'll have to wait until it matures.

OldPath

Himalaya Gold in DWC

"What came through the closed door was the realization - not the knowledge, for this wasn't verbal or abstract - but the direct, total awareness, from the inside, so to say, as Love as the primary and fundamental fact. These words, of course, have a kind of indecency and must necessarily ring false, seem like twaddle. But the fact remains... I was this fact; or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that this fact occupied the place where I had been"
          -Aldous Huxley

"I believe that love is a better teacher than a sense of duty, at least for me." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by olddrifter66
            If you light a doob, it would go out the second you stop puffing. It is and was dry. I dry my stuff pretty good, but this stuff was strange. Also this pheno has a sagey, spicy, slighty piney bug spray smell to it.
            UM thats a easy one for me to figure out ....means your tap water is loaded with calcium......as i had well water that was loaded ..i flushed out my nutes with my tap and NOn of it would burn.only in pipe and the ash was black.....turns out a great organic grower named gopher said im stuck buying a Ro filter or luggin in water....as he figured it out once i told him my problem..................bough t a RO water machine..no more nonburnable weed

THIS WAS A FEW YEARS BACK WHEN I MOVED TO A NEW PLACE,NEW WATER

and it ruined all my weeds taste .....i would not judge nothin witha bad run of unflushed Cal toxic nugs

I still joke with friends that the weed could have been used as a replacement for asbestos as it would not stay lit
            well i read JLp gave this strain a great review and ill take his word over many........his only grumble was yield.if i was worried about that i would have to throw away all my moms

this one is tagged wish you would have ran all 10...... im up snagging me a few of these Asap.......for a future breeding project
            Last edited by Mr SiNiSteR; 07-11-2008, 03:34.

Comment

Mr SiNiSter - Sorry I didn't pop all ten, I've been running a nice selection of different varieties in a tight space. Still, if you treat it well everything is always rewarding. Thanks for stopping by and for the great info, it is very much appreciated.

OldPath
              Last edited by OldPathBluSky; 07-11-2008, 12:09.

Himalaya Gold in DWC

-Aldous Huxley

Comment

Hey OPBS-

She's shaping up nicely. Good lookin' girl. Interested to hear how her scent develops down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr SiNiSteR
                  UM thats a easy one for me to figure out ....means your tap water is loaded with calcium......as i had well water that was loaded ..i flushed out my nutes with my tap and NOn of it would burn.only in pipe and the ash was black.....turns out a great organic grower named gopher said im stuck buying a Ro filter or luggin in water....as he figured it out once i told him my problem..................bough t a RO water machine..no more nonburnable weed

THIS WAS A FEW YEARS BACK WHEN I MOVED TO A NEW PLACE,NEW WATER

and it ruined all my weeds taste .....i would not judge nothin witha bad run of unflushed Cal toxic nugs

I still joke with friends that the weed could have been used as a replacement for asbestos as it would not stay lit
                  well i read JLp gave this strain a great review and ill take his word over many........his only grumble was yield.if i was worried about that i would have to throw away all my moms

this one is tagged wish you would have ran all 10...... im up snagging me a few of these Asap.......for a future breeding project
                  I didn't think of that..you may be on to something.....cause you nailed it right on the nose..."[B]NOn of it would burn.only in pipe and the ash was black.....[/B"

I agree, I won't completely ditch it even though I had a few bad runs...just a little aggravating. I wonder if this stuff would make good oil?

Comment

Everything looks really great!!!! Good luck

Comment

ehhhhhhhh Updates ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr SiNiSteR
                        ehhhhhhhh Updates ?
                        My sentiments exactly!

Comment

nice plant

OldPathy nice looking plant, respect bro
                          Looks like i have to try some spanish seed banks
                          Soon you will have some new strains to try

Keep them coming and keep safe

Crazy Sativa for Patient People

Comment

BUMP any updates?

Comment

Picture perfect plant - it looks ideal, like too good. Hopefully updates are forthcoming and nothing bad has happened.

Comment

here a sandstorm uncured bud
                                nice dense buds for an outdoor bud.

Comment

Working...
                                X