What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBG's Sandstorm in organic soil

ezgo1

I think all plants will yeild more topped. Indicas do best topped and only allowing 4 colas to form. Basically topping just after the 2nd node allowing 4 branches to form. It will fure sure give 50% more if not double your yeild.

Food for thought

- Ezgo

ezgo1 - Thank you for your consideration, I'm familiar with topping and I've done it before but I don't have the room to top this one. I also want to see how it grows naturally.

abirdintheair - Thanks for joining me :wave:

OldPath

Update

Here are a few pictures of Sandstorm week 4 veg. There were some problems in the garden with powdery mildew from a male chamber that spread to the veg garden and, also, fungus gnats, but Sandstorm kept on strong and growth is still very noticeable :headbange

I've taken two clones also :smile:

:wave:
OldPath

Update

Sandstorm has been initiated into 12/12 and hopefully I will see pre-flowers very shortly

It's been very happy lately, it also has developed light-violet streaks along the main stalk.

OldPath

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Great looking plant, huge fans on the sandstorm. Hope it shoots pistils for ya, I hate that part.... playing the waiting game.

B/R

E

EatShitake

Hey OP-

Looking nice. What a great squat little sucker! Here's hoping she's a she!

:joint:

Black Ra1n - I hope it's a female too, and I also hate waiting for sex to show, but it's awesome to celebrate with a big bowl once youve found a pistillate preflower :biglaugh:

EatShitake - I hope she's a she too lol It's definitely a short one, I'll give you some measurements later on :wave:

OldPath

G

grapepunched

Looking really nice, this is the first CBG gear I've seen grown out, looks like a reallll indica pheno for sure! K+ for doing it right~

-gp

Hey OldPath,

It's been a bit since I checked this thread and let me just say, them some beautiful plants you've got!!! I so need to check this one more often. Damn work has left me no free time.

Peace,
Pixie

Update

Sandstorm has been doing very well :D and there's good news... it's a girl!!
I tried taking a photo of the stigmas, but I couldn't get a good shot; I'll have to wait. Here's she is:

She has pretty violet streaks on the lower part of the main stalk. I'll have to take shots of that as well.

:wave:
OldPath

Care Free 1

Veteran
You know, with genetics from the Chitral Kush region and Morocco, this strain could be very promissing, and your plants look wonderful. Very reasonable price for those seeds also. Not a lot of grow reports on this strain either. I might have to pick up a pack of these and try them also!!!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Nice OPBS,they doo loook very healthy u gonna vegg em a bit longer?.....migh have too pop mine sooner than I thought,love those leaves!!....Mm

Nugz

Looks nice! I'm buring one of my last J's of sandstorm from the last crop, 4 months cure.

You will enjoy the smoke!

E

EatShitake

Congrats OPBS on the new lady! She's looking purty. How long you gonna veg her?

Keep 'er green, man!

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts