What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mixed Grow Log

This will be my grow log for various strains that I will update on the side for mixed strains. These were fed lightly with organic solutions such as a single dose of EJ Juice Bloom at the beginning of flowering. Afterwards alternating feeds of EJ Catalyst and Pure Blend Bloom (compost solution) were given along with a bit of Liquid Karma. The soil is worm castings, coco, peat moss, perlite, vermiculite, greensand, carbon, zeolite, and powdered sea shells. Here are ST3-A and Godberry at 2 months of veg going into flowering:

And for an in between update here are Sweet Tooth 3 and Godberry at 33 days flowering:

And so here they are in flowering at day 50 with just a bit more to go:

Here is a group shot at day 50 with the large fan leaves removed.

Both Sweet Tooth 3's smell of Mangos, while the Godberry stem at one point when rubbed smelled lightly of Blueberry Bubblegum. The Godberry was slightly euphoric and dried sticky sweet although it did herm out a few bananas at the very end of flowering. All were crossed with a touch of Deep Chunk pollen at the 1st week of flowering. I did not feed any chemical P-K's in flower as they did not need any as you can see and wanted to keep it organic. Will get some more Indonesian guano where the bats diet consists mostly of fruits instead of mostly insects like the Jamaican guanos. The ST3's and Blockheads are from the Adventurously Mixed SOL seeds.

Last edited:
And are some updates for the Sweet Tooth 3, Blockhead, and Godberry all at 33 days flowering:

The ST3-A has a strong ripened Mango smell, while the Godberry smells of Blueberry Bubblegum. Still have another ST3-B and another to edit into here.

Last edited:
Here is a group shot at day 50 with the large fan leaves removed as well as a few test buds to gauge maturity.

And one more for the Gipper.

Last edited:

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
They look great, thanks for posting the Blockhead pics I'm really looking forward to seeing how mine do. I'd be very happy if they turned out like yours! :wave:

Cheers Bounty29, dirkdaddy, and Deft, the blockhead was the stinkiest in terms of smell as it is mostly musty with a slight mousiness odor to it on the side. Perhaps the mousy element is part of the skunk smell, just as the cheese is skunk#1. She yields slightly better than her cousin ST3, and the effects are a good buzz depending on which pheno you get. This was the skunky pheno of Blockhead at 75% Indica, and have tried the Grapefruit leaning pheno earlier as well at 70% Indica. Have not tried the Sativa leaning phenos. Already harvested and am making hash out of most of it to concentrate the essentials. They are all of equal potency, they all have good effects. From these 4 females, estimations are that this pheno of Godberry is at 85% Indica, ST3-A is at 80% Indica, Blockhead at 75% Indica, and ST3-B is about 70% Indica more or less. The Blockhead had 2 tops, the Godberry had 4 main tops, the ST3-A had 8 tops, and the ST3-B had 16 tops. From here I will focus now on good food, a better flush, and as best a dry and cure for the next grow. The Godberry is euphoric, and the ST3 is uplifting, while Blockhead is just plain stony medicine.

Last edited: