What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Polystyrene Dream

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
I was thinking about getting some harvest moon stuff. They're saying like $6 a bag for a pallet of the stuff.

Tagged and lurking :D

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Very nice Pico! :yes: Do you have the 14" on the can just re-circulating in the room or does it come on sparodically to clear the smell...

I was going to do a plenum and air cool all of the lights separately, but now I don't want to go through the hassle. I will probably cool them in sections of 2. So an intake and exhaust for each pair of lights. With the 10" can max it should be more than plenty. If power wasn't so expensive I wouldn't air cool at all. Just get a huge air conditioner and not even mess with all the ducting.

Lol!! :D Sounds like you posted that after doing some hardcore graft mate... My room is like a 3rd of yours and it sucked getting that together on my own, so I sypathise :D heheheee..............

darthvapor

Pico I tried the plenum this round. what a pain in the ass. Hopefully it will be worth it. Flowering this week with all lights on.

thats the intake and exhaust plenum the pic should have been rotated counter clockwise sorry.

heres what I got going.

Its all spicyjack, supposedly jack herere x shantibaba spice. totally sativa in high ,foxtail buds super resinous, most resin I have ever seen on a strain. Its kinda harsh because so much resin its like kief hits. :headbange

SuperLarry

always reading and respecting your grows and you reflector testing pico. looks like an exciting new adventure you got going down there. all the best to you.

G

gdawg

pico nice bro! cant wait to see what happens when this room gets dialed in, well, i already know whats gonna happen! how ya likin the super suns, better than the silverstars?

Looking through your past grows, and i realize you do what i dream about. Your grows are things of legends. Best of luck, and stay safe. I'll be following this grow!!

mister c

Glad to still see you doing what you do!! I have busted out some coco beds after seeing yours prosper quite nicely.

How often are you watering your beds these days? By hand with the dram?

nurture_nature

pico im not familiar with how coco bedding works? do you just lay down cocomat over the table and then put your rocks on top of them if so...what purpose does this serve

pico

Veteran
End of week 4

Had a couple bulbs blow out week 2 or so. Didn't have any extras on hand and it took a couple weeks to replace them. Been busy and have been giving minimum attention to this grow. Have not even finished building the walls or setup CO2 yet. Next round I will tie up the loose ends.

ogenko

howd i miss this one
better late than never i guess
looks great overal
blue skunk sounds delicious, how'r those girls doing

jocat

pico is the man

pico is the man

i'm glad i found your latest experiment pico as your threads and info got me to switch to coco last year and discover some new ideas and techniques, with a hobby like this sometimes breaking out from the known is tough, your kind to risk and share as you do, i thank you dude, gro on! JC

Latest posts

Latest posts