What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Polystyrene Dream

pico

Veteran
I started a new thread, and then kinda got busy and didn't finish that one off either. Look for "Pico Loves You More"

I am changing everything around right now again, so hopefully I will be better about posting the next one.

I am still kicking ass, just have a lot more going on these days and haven't had the time to take/post picture and write detailed reports. Sorry about that. Hope everyone understands.

TLoft13

I started a new thread, and then kinda got busy and didn't finish that one off either. Look for "Pico Loves You More"

I am changing everything around right now again, so hopefully I will be better about posting the next one.

I am still kicking ass, just have a lot more going on these days and haven't had the time to take/post picture and write detailed reports. Sorry about that. Hope everyone understands.
Hey Pico,
just a thought about your dropping of the Diesel because of the mites:
What anybody growing organic with appletrees, cherrys ect can tell you is, the worms/flies have the best taste. They always make out the best fruits, with the most sugar/carbs/ most active metabolism, most healthy ones, or whatever it is the little buggers can smell and taste. In such an extreme case, Diesel completly eaten, other strain not touched, i would drop the other strain.
Just food for thought.
TLoft13

STFU

Hey Pico,
just a thought about your dropping of the Diesel because of the mites:
What anybody growing organic with appletrees, cherrys ect can tell you is, the worms/flies have the best taste. They always make out the best fruits, with the most sugar/carbs/ most active metabolism, most healthy ones, or whatever it is the little buggers can smell and taste. In such an extreme case, Diesel completly eaten, other strain not touched, i would drop the other strain.
Just food for thought.
TLoft13

Thats what my dad says when I bitch about worms in our apples on our tree. Pico Ive read all your threads are your an inspiration to all growers. Keep it rockin and stay safe.

Blaze215

Pico,
Your set up rocks partner. I actually grabbed your idea for the DIY Scrog Trellis and it has increased my yield by 20%! So thanks my friend.

My question now is what is it that you are currently using for your nutes and growing medium? Would you post your feeding schedule?

Thanks for the great thread.

pico

Veteran
Running Canna Coco with these nutes

12ml H&G Coco A+B
5ml Liquid Karma
5ml CalMag+

That is what I use all the time, then during early veg I will add in some roots excelurator. During flower I will use some sort of bloom booster, Big Bud or Koolbloom.

Nice to hear the trellis increased your yield!

pico

Veteran
I know, I am a lazy bum when it comes to posting these days! I have some cool stuff going on now, so maybe I will post something soon.

Incognegro

I know, I am a lazy bum when it comes to posting these days! I have some cool stuff going on now, so maybe I will post something soon.

Lol, tell me about it... I sometimes take dozens of pics..but then never post them..lol

Hey Pico, got a question for ya.
You say your running a 12k BTU a/c right, since the room is sealed, is it the only thing venting out? What are your temps like?

I have a 12k BTU as well, but my room wasn't sealed, and running 2000 my temps were still in the 90s with the lights on..

I JUST sealed the room up the other night... so I will see how temps are now...

Edit...my lights ARE vert too though..not in an aircooled reflector

pico

Veteran
I don't remember with that AC, that was probably 5 years ago. I have a 48,000 BTU unit now that works pretty good :)

Pico- what made you stop doing the top drip in Coco? That seems to be pretty awesome. Do you get better yields from the Ebb n Flow?

pico

Veteran
I don't know the timeline as this is all pretty far in the past...but I know I spent the last 6 years or so doing top drip in coco. Top drip scales better than ebb and flow.

We are going to start the second round in this room in the same thread.

I managed to squeeze another two 1000w lights in the room and still have plenty of room to work. Here is the new layout. Actual pictures coming soon. Now there is six 1000w lights and four 600w lights. 10 lights and 8400w total.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/1224512245untitled11.JPG]View Image[/url]

Great set ups! I jus been goin theough your posts and im wondering what type of ballasts u run to get so many lights, r they connected by a light controller? In your ebb n flow trays wat size pots do u use to finish 3gal?

Latest posts

Latest posts