What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PhillyPride-The Crosses- Bubba-OG-STD-others

Welcome all,

starting a little late with this grow report but I plan on keeping a detailed account of my grows from now on. Currently I am running Bubba Kush Cross, OG Kush Cross, Strawberry Diesel x Abusive Kushage, Wonder Diesel x Abusive Kushage, Nirvanna's Blue Mystic, and some Grand Slam (G-13-Sweet Purple)

I am going to backtrack and post pics from the beginning

then a few days later

This is my ? Haze mother

and here goes the ? haze at 40 days 12/12

Here is some Grand Slam (G-13-Sweet Purple) at 40 days

Here is the other main garden at 25 days

Wonder Diesel x Abusive Kushage 25 days

Bubba Kush at 25 days

OG Kush 25 days

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin super sweet dude!!!
im glad i could be the first reply to this great thread!
keep it green
CF

Let me be Clear CockTail Frank Was the God Father to most of the strains I am currently running! :rasta: :jump: :headbange :wave:
It is an Honor bro for you to be the first to check in

HighClassCandy Welcome to Mi Casa and Thanks for your kind words

I will be posting pics in a bit of my nutrients I am running and I apologize for getting a little ahead of myself earlier. I grow in Pro Mix HP and wouldnt trade it for anything. I am currently using a 1000w Switchable with the Sodium currently running a Super Hortilux bulb. In my other grow I have two 400 watt one MH -Sonagro bulb and one Sodium- Hortilux bulb I like to use 7 gallon containers this current grow only the Blue Mystic and G-13x Sweet Purple are in 7 gallons because I had to sex from seed females of the other strains; so all the others are in 3 gallon containers which really has me excited for my next run in which everybody will be in 7 gallons under 2000w.

I use a Vortex fan along with a Phat Filter I only water every 6-8 days, I run a CO2 tank but my temps currently stay at 71 degrees day 62 night.

Air Pump for oxygenating the water before feedings

A few of my glass pieces that I live by

Some books I like to glance at basically to look at pictures or to see the Growth characteristics of a specific strain. I like the books but Mr. Ed Rosenthal never has anything even slightly negative to say about any of the strains in terms of growth rates, highs, flowering times, potency or anything I have tried several myself and have more than a few negative things to say about some strains lol but hey it does have nice pics but I prefer my Jason King Cannabibles any day!

My foliar nutrients I only foliar feed in Veg and in the first 10-14 days of flowering

My growroom guardian PANTHERS

Chong

John Madden

Yeah Bear I figured it out lol with a little help
Thanks for checking in Bro your always welcome

I want to post more pics but the system is acting funny will try again in the morning.

Thanks Chubby

having a few problems uploading pics over the last few days as is everyone else; I see, but I did manage to get a few up of the nutes I run when the system gets fixed I will throw up the rest

Well I guess not upload problems continue

Last edited:

Old Soul

Veteran
Great show and I love the crosses. You have a great lineup. Have you run the Blue Mystic before? If so, what was it like? I have some that I want to run next but have not seen much on it. My wife is hoping we get something leaning towards the Blueberry side but I told her not to hold her breathe.

Peace

Americangrower

Veteran
Looking sweet Philly..

And you have some very nice glass, but man I think your kitties need a diet ...lol

Also..how the hell do you get a link up since you now know? yea Im computer unfriendly.....with all thumbs...green one's.. :joint:

be safe :rasta:

AmericanGrower-Just trying to get my dolls dialed in like that garden of eden you got running. I PM'd you the hyperlink info. Yeah I got alot of glass pieces I love a nice clean smooth bong hit better than anything, and what are you talking about my cats ARE on a diet lol its called eat IAMS every time you walk past the bowl lol but it sure beats them whining for food and hey they are smokers.

OldSoul-thanks for coming by; this is my first run with the Blue Mystic and will be harvested in the next 3-6 days, a true nice fast finishing strain could have been taken at 50 days but I am letting her go 56-60 will give you a smoke report after a good dry and then after good cure, Now in flowering the buds have a nice fruity smell but more your standard variety def NOT as strong or complex as the DJ short Blues. I have grown DJ shorts Original Blueberry and DJ Shorts True Blueberry, The Original Blueberry I grew out 4 harvest in 2002-2003 has to be one of the top 5 strains I have ever had the privelage to grow in taste, strength, aroma, aesthetics, bag appeal and intangables it terms of smoke. It also was the hardest strain I have ever grown plants were extremely delicate and finicky they almost had to be checked on twice if not 3 times a day for spider mites lol and that is with gallons of Einstein Neem Oil being dumped on them lol the Mites appeared out of no where incredible to me because I had never had them before and never had them since lol (fingers crossed) and I am extremely anal ie . . . Clones that are received from other growers I treat as if they have a contagious disease they are separated and neemed for at least 3-5 days and I am sold that she is mite free but with those Original Blueberry they just appeared lol these gals were also extremely sensitive to nute overdose. But as I said before this was truly incredible herb and did give a robust heavy harvest but was more time consuming than some haze crosses I have grown!

The True Blueberry was a dissapointment,
I was truly excited to be able to grow out True Blueberry from DJ short after hearing that it didn't have the mite problems. The True Blueberry turned out to be one of the most aesthetically pleasing strains I have ever seen; turning just as or more purple in the flowering phase and finished product than Purple Urkel, Grape Ape, or Grandaddy. I mean completely Purple and the SMELL is a heavenly version of blueberry; in the sense of the flowering bud, finished dried and cured bud i, the exhale taste, and how it lights up a room with its aroma are a 8 maybe 9 out of 10. But the Strength/High is one of the most disappointing things I have ever come across with strains. The Strength/High is a 1 or maybe 2 out of 10 and I know they say it is daytime herb but WoW I was astonished. But if an accomplished breeder were to cross this strain with an OG or Bubba Kush or something with supreme power you may have a winner, but as it stands now I would rather do a whole garden of DJ Shorts Original Blueberry and deal with the spider mites lol but hey thats just my 2 cents

G

Bravo, Bravo Philly!!

Things are looking very lovely! I like the pieces as well. Let me know how that bcbd mango smokes, it looks interesting. Stay safe mang!

Peace and kind regards,

mycall

Mycall Thanks Bro

The Mango is better than I expected after a short cure I can say The Mango does not disappoint excellent resin production, nice mango smell that is not your standard fruity smell, and nice strong indica feeling high; it goes straight to your eyes you know that feeling where your eyes just feel heavy and you can feel it behind your eyeballs, now not a devastating high like Kush but a nice strong "let me sit down for a sec" high. Taste is of rotten mangoes but not in a bad way and the exhale and room smell of fruit cocktail, a nice herb I must observe I really didnt expect much from BCBD but the Mango worked out nicely

Cant post pics so cant really update but here is some older pics
My ? Haze

This is the way they sell the Haze on the East Coast

The street Haze

close up jar haze on the street $20 .7 of a gram

Side by Side MY ? Haze on the Left the Street haze on the Right

Now the street haze is good but I believe that mine is much better because of strength and duration of high. Now this is just one sample of street haze most are actually much better and tend to look more commercial and more times than not kick my hazes ass but not on this occasion lol

Some Fresh Jamaican Herb a friend brought back from Montego Bay, Jamaica brought it right on the plane lol but only about a half oz but he paid $50 for a quarter pound in Jamaica, got to love the island brethren

Sorry for the pic quality this was taken with a horrible camera. this is a harvest of Serious Seeds White Russian at 53 days 12/12

Here Goes some of the ? Haze

Haze ladies harvested

A philly thing but if you can find it in your area . . . . dig in Rita's Water Ice

Great Product House of Garden Root Excellorator this Sh&T works great creates explosive root growth really speeds up the early veg/lat cloning process. Next to a bud of ? HAZE

Roots Excellorator and Hygrozyme a winning combo

Life long Eagles Fan I will be buried with Eagles memorabilia

have a nice day all hopefully pic upload will be fixed soon!

S

stoned teacher

Way to represent Philly! Hey we both did well vs. NE but no luck...

Looks like you always have a lot of good stuff going on! Hows the Jamaican stuff? And have you gotten to sample the crosses yet?