Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying 'Aurora Indica' my 3rd grow (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying 'Aurora Indica' my 3rd grow (pics)

Hi evryone, while my other chronic grow is nearly finished, i'm starting a new thread of my 3rd grow... this time AI was the choise I started germinating 18 AIs 5 days ago, 14/18 cracked & taproot & i planted them in cups... between today & yesterday i found 10 sprouts. I also germinated 4 other unknown seeds but from a great weed but no sighns at all so i assume none of them is gonna crack. Anyway i'm happy that 14/18 AI cracked (i expected less) & i made them in the veg-cab (the upper shelf of my wardrobe) under 3 x 20w flouros for now, i'm adding 2 more flouros tomorrow, when the other grow finishes then i'll put them under the MH400 for veg.
    These r some pics of them germinating...

The next morning i found 4-5 beans cracked.

got 4 more to sprout & this clone from my #5 of the chronic grow

For this run of AIs i'm waiting on my BIOBIZZ grow,bloom & topmax nutes & this time i'll buy an HPS400 for flowering. I got good results with the MH400 tho, but in this case i'll use MH for veg & HPS for flower.
    Anyone is welcome & any comments would be appreceated... tnkx.
    Last edited by StonedGrunt55; 01-10-2008, 17:21.
    Mellowy Times! Plant your seed & grow your weed... LOVE the LIFE you LIVE! LIVE the LIFE you LOVE! BOB MARLEY
    My 2nd Grow 3 Chronic Girls FINISHED.
    My 3rd Grow 'Aurora Indica' FINISHED. 4 Afghan & 1 Unknown FINISHED

Sounds good... Ill be here...
    :canabis: :smoker: I dont smoke Hydro.. Hydro Smokes me.. :smoker: :canabis:

Comment

tagging this one and removing the other...not gonne in more threads
      Good luck man...!

[B][SIZE="2"]

Comment

nice what ya do with the seed that dosent pop ???
        Man made booze God did not
        God made pot man did not
        The Old Farmers Almanac http://www.almanac.com/
        U.S. State By State Laws on our hobby http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4516

Beneficial Insects
        http://homeharvest.com/beneins.htm
        ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=40637
        sick plant ??? https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688 <-- mynamestitch's work

Informative threads by I.M. Boggled https://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?searchid=7549167

PotHeads BunKer 2011
        http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=202387

Comment

Looks great man, looks like we have a revegged plant around the same size too
          Hopefully these plants all take off, and show some buds
          Federally Registered Designated Grower
          THE BUD HUNTER

Medicinal Marijuana Advocate
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Maj.PotHead
            nice what ya do with the seed that dosent pop ???
            Tnks Maj , nice to have u around.. i got 13 sprouted & 1 more still didn't sprout (i think it'll sprout this eavning), so in all 14/18 seeds popped.
            The other beans that havn't cracked i just left them there in the plates... i hear seeds could take to 10 days to crack.

Why? should i do something else with them?
            Mellowy Times! Plant your seed & grow your weed... LOVE the LIFE you LIVE! LIVE the LIFE you LOVE! BOB MARLEY

Comment

Hello DrHydro, take a seat my freind... i got a good feeling about these AIs. hope u'll enjoy the show.

Hey my good freind core, yes i started this thread coz as u know my other grow is on the countdown... hehehhe more sprouts this morning, 13 sprouts & 1 still didn't (i think this eavning will) so as u can see i deff gonna need more space here . Glad to have u CORE .

Hia my freind Dr Dog, yes it looks we'r doing things at the same time & its cool too hehehehe & yes u'r right, i'll update the buds in a min, they'r getting along nicely
              Last edited by StonedGrunt55; 08-25-2007, 10:45.

Comment

a few bud-pics from my 46 day flowering grow

notice the burned tips...

more in the other thread

Comment

Hi all, all 14 taproots sprouted ,14/18 AI seeds r on... the remaining uncracked seeds (4 AIs & 4 unknown) i left there there but tomorrow i'm gonna bin them. Anyway i got 14 & a clone so i'm thinking of bigger space & soon b4 transplant .

Comment

yup 15 plants will need a lot of space, especially if you are going to do a core ad grow some trees
                    THE BUD HUNTER

sigpic

Comment

just you wait untill next run :wink:

looking nice grunt....you will be needing atleast 1m² for those 15 plants SOG or scrog style...
                      other techniques use more space...including topping....it also depends what vegtime u gonne give'm...
                      next i'm going for full capacity with minimal veg...
                      Nway rock on Grunt

[B][SIZE="2"]

Comment

Tnkx alot my grobros Core & Dr Dog, yeah i got a few things to do.. this week i'm buying a new digi-cam (that i'v been saying it for loooooong time hehehe), then rearrange my growroom & i'm thinking of buying those square-shaped pots instead of these round ones, then buy an HPS 400 to switch for flowering.
                        The chronic grow i vegged them for 45 days & i'm planing to do the same in these but that depends what i will be up to at that time ... I added 2 x 23w flouros with the 3 x 20s on the seedling today (3 cups under each bulb till transplant) but the clone is getting a little pale even when i had onther one b4, it died.. my guess i'm doing something wrong ... onthe other hand the seedling ALL look great, the first 5 that sprouted already have the 2nd set coming out (just tips tho) & they'r under 24 hours of light...

lol good one dog, 'core trees' hehehe! sounds a good idea controlling a little stretching... i'll rethink this lol.
                        Tnks for your support bros & especially for your HELP! without u my life would be a little worse

Comment

Hey all, i got some updates on my (8 day from first sprout) AIs ,growing a little evryday.

i mist them evryday with adjusted ph water. so far so good! hope i'll keep it that way... hehehe.

Comment

looking good brother, they are growing up nicely
                            THE BUD HUNTER

sigpic

Comment

yea almost syncrone with mine lol...nice man......you' ll be an 'elite' in no time...:wink:

[B][SIZE="2"]

Comment

Working...
                              X