What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CHRONIC seeds 2nd grow.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Hello, i'm starting my 2nd grow this time chronic seeds! today i got like 40 chronic seeds & i'm germinating 10 of them :yummy: hope to get atleast 4-5 females... :rolleyes: I'll be posting some pics soon...

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Welcome aboard, get some pics up so we can see what you got goin on

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: hey TNKX dude i'll be posting some next week cause 4 now they havn't sprouted yet (started germinating 2 days ago) but some of them r begining to open. :woohoo:

G

stoned, those all f2's? or u buy 4 packs? just curious.....
ill always look forward to watchin people grow chronic ever since NBG's grow......if you play your cards right you'll have some nice chunky women on your hands :)

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
irishSoCo said:
stoned, those all f2's? or u buy 4 packs? just curious.....
ill always look forward to watchin people grow chronic ever since NBG's grow......if you play your cards right you'll have some nice chunky women on your hands :)
I was promised these seeds from a good grower friend.Yeah i hope to get some nice females :yummy: & they r begining to sprout..

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:yoinks: OMG! you said your not a pro??? u some huge juicy buds there :canabis: i hope i get mine as big as those but i don't grow hydro allthough they say its better... Tnkx alot i'll let u know 4 sure! :kewlpics:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:bat: I know it sounds a little crazy but since i'm looking foreward for 6-7 females today i added 6 more of the same seeds a total of 16... :rolleyes: but in a seperate papertowel & both under flouros.

The paper towel method is fine, but this way is alot more reliable. Fill a glass half full with water and just drop the seeds in. Keep it in a warm dark place. Seeds will show taproot in less than 24hrs.

RUSH

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:woohoo: today i made the first 4 sprouts in pots with flortis soil a multipurpose substratum with perlite & added some sand & under the 5x20watts flouros (for now). :wink: Some of the other seeds r opening too but they need more time...Hey tnkx Rush, i'v been using paper towel in my grows but next grow i'll try it 4 sure. I LIKE NEW IDEAS :D !

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:jump: This morning found 4 out of the soil :D & planted 2 more sprouts.The remaining sprout i'll planted tomorrow cause just the tip shows a sighn.From the remaining beans none of them shows sighns at all tho i'm happy with 7 hoping for 3-4 females :canabis:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Today i got my MH 400w & havn't finished my new setup :badday: the last sprout planted today ,that makes 7 pots 4 of them out of the soil yesterday :woohoo: Tomorrow i'm gonna have a looooooooooooong day working to finish so that i can put my babies in thier new 3x4 home :bashhead: :beat-dead :cuss: :wallbash: lol BTW i'll be posting my first pics this week :D

Last edited:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: hey evryone, last week i couldn't update cause i had some problems with the internet, i wasted all my gigs due to downloading now its ok :woohoo: From 7 i ended up with 5 plants & one of them instead of pair nodes its growing with 3 (i think this fucker is a boy) :frown: my set up during this time was ready 4x3ft with the MH 400watt ,covered with foil (dull side out),they got 25days old 7 inches tall & leaves r coming out like crazy.Repotted them yesterday & fert them the first time 25% Miracle grow the day before.BUT I UNDERESTIMATED A PROBLEM here room temp especially in summer goes high sometimes it reaches from 32c-40c & the MH throws heat so i got some heatstress on my babes :mad: So i had to raise the MH higher 4ft ,i saw some stretching in 2 days so i'm gonna lower it to 1m ,temp varys from 80f-90f & a few days ago got higher, SO i'm thinking of buying an airextractor to level the heat ( i hope so) :chin:

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Still need some pics soon bro. Good luck with the heat, Been stupidly hot here the last while, way above average for first week of June
GL with your grow

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: hey thanks , for now they look great but abit worried about a few more days the heat here makes u crazy. for next week's payday i allready added a usb & a camera in my shopping list coz the one i have is broken it had a bad experience lol but i'll post my babies next week 4 sure. :bandit:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Today i gave them 1 Lt of water each (10 x 10inch pots) & STILL HAVN'T SEEN ANY DRAINAGE :badday: last water was 3 days ago 600ml (today is the sec time i watered since repotting on last sunday 3rd june) Now i'll wait 3 days more if the top soil dries & gets lighter i think i'll drain them under the tapwater & wait till all goes through, :rolleyes: yesterday i cut the few burned tips & the lower leaves, on the other hand they all look dark green & streight leaves no curls ,no droppy :smile: 28 days old today & vary from 6 1/2 - 8 1/2 inches tall, all with 6 nodes full the 7th & 8th nodes r small (When i said 6 nodes exept the first low 1 & 3 leave nodes) & many small leaves coming out the main branch, so till now they'r fine .growroom Temp today is 79-80f hope it keeps like that till tuesday cause i got some things to buy like the airextractor (a big good one),some ferts & foods,camera & some more things for babes. :canabis:

Last edited:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
today i watered them & drained them in the bathroom ,some of took like 3 leters to drain .i waited till it runs off & added a few more soil ( same mix) on the first top inch coz i went down a little BTW my 1st pics tomorrow see how they'r doing.

Dr Dog

Veteran
You want it to drain out to make sure that there is moisture and nutes throughout the pot. If you dont water deeply then the roots will not fill the pot properly and thus waste of pot space. Are you using water straight from the tap to water? I use tap water but I let it sit out for a least 24 hours to help it clear out all the crap that my muni adds to the water

Latest posts

Latest posts