What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3rd grow: Sour Diesel IBL, Sadhu, BOG Medley

Creeptic

ZeusOGrefugee said:
:wave: Hey Creeptic. Things are lookin good there man!!! I have to say, u def got a BMR there, I have no doubt about it...She looks good. Be patient with her, now that she started gettin frosty...watch out!!! Shes gonna start puttin on alot of weight in the resin dept. methinks...They are a little slow to get goin, but once they do, its trich city!!!!! Ill show u some pics to compare...BOG himself once told me that this strain is a nute hog in flower, he said to pump them up in weeks 4-6 to get really chunky buds...worked for me. And def let her go past 55-60 days IMO, she needs a little longer to get that really couchlock high, but its worth it..trust me. Your gonna LOVE that shit. Im gonna reveg 3 of mine too and make mommas, so Ill be watchin this grow closely...Heres the link to my thread...

yeah i was thinking that she needed to go past 55 just by looking at her... and she sure did take her time with everything from showing sex (24 days)... to the trichs ... next to the Sadhu & Sour Diesel the BMR looked like it had zero trichs... but amazingly enough in the past 2-3 days she put on the trichs... still nowhere near the other plants... but still putting em on

i also did figure out that she's a nute hog... i think thats part of why she was such a runt early on... because once i upped the ferts she took off... thanks for the advice... i really would love to grow a nice big bush of BMR next time around... hopefully i can reveg with no problem...

walkabout said:
looking great creeptic lots of trichs showing already
i have a similar belief as u to buying bro i wont buy anymore besides even if i take a plant a bit early it still better then most u can buy
keep it growing green
p.s. i will cross my fingers and spread some hold off vibes towards ya lol

yeah the trichs are packing on big time now... the sour diesel i expected the trichs just from growing them out before... but the Sadhu i was pleasantly suprised by and the BMR is starting to get frosty now... thanks for the hold off vibes... i need em...lol... everytime i start fiending to smoke i workout instead... at this rate ill be in very great physical shape in 3-4 weeks...lol

i keep eyeing the lower popcorn buds thinking "hmm... that little bud would fit nicely in my bowl"... LOL... but i think i can hold off

rule35sub1 said:
Wow, nice pics. When you run out of stash, that's what fellow growers are for. They float you til you harvest.
thanks!

only problem with that is that i keep my growing 100% secret... well i guess not 100% because of icmag...lol... but outside of here no one knows i grow... and i dont know anyone personally that grows... maybe its my paranoia... but id rather keep it as secret as possible for security reasons...

today officially marks 6 weeks of flowering... about 3 weeks more for the Sadhu and BMR... gave them a good heavy feeding today... probably one more feeding, then plain water from then on out

getting close :woohoo:

ill try and get some pics today

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey man, lookin good(drool, drool)!! You and I are on the exact same timeline with our BMR...Today is day 40 for me!!! That girl looks good man, how old were they when u flowered them??? She is about the same height as mine too, crazy!!! Ill be lookin in on this one alot. Check my new pics later on...Peace.

- Z

Creeptic

ZeusOGrefugee said:
Hey man, lookin good(drool, drool)!! You and I are on the exact same timeline with our BMR...Today is day 40 for me!!! That girl looks good man, how old were they when u flowered them??? She is about the same height as mine too, crazy!!! Ill be lookin in on this one alot. Check my new pics later on...Peace.

- Z

lol... i JUST posted in your thread 2 seconds ago

my BMR was only vegged for 2 weeks... i went to go take pics of all the plants today and the batteries in my camera died :badday:... i got a couple of new Sadhu pics but thats it for now ... if i find some batteries around the house ill have updated pics of the other plants in a few... otherwise it'll wait til tomorrow

in the meantime... heres the Sadhu pics... day 43... still cant believe how frosty she is :yummy:

8720sadhud431.jpg

8720sadhumd431.jpg

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
wow, amazing lookin buds dude...That Sour D looks sooo goood. I havent smoked the SD in soo long, I miss it. That wonderful grapefruity, sour taste and smell......Anyhow, lookin good, mate..Keep it up.Lets see more BMR!!!!!!!

- Z

Creeptic

ZeusOGrefugee said:
wow, amazing lookin buds dude...That Sour D looks sooo goood. I havent smoked the SD in soo long, I miss it. That wonderful grapefruity, sour taste and smell......Anyhow, lookin good, mate..Keep it up.Lets see more BMR!!!!!!!

- Z

yeah the SD is one of my favorite smokes... especially after a nice long cure... i had my last sour diesel curing for 6 months... man was that smooth, tastey and potent... my mouth is watering just thinking about it

ill take some more BMR pics a little later..........

but for now i have a couple of pics of my other pheno of the Sour Diesel... this ones a week behind... so this is day 37 for them... the grapefruit smell is very strong now

8720sdld37a.jpg

8720sdld37c.jpg

8720sdld37b.jpg

Creeptic

ZeusOGrefugee said:

- Z

here u go zeus... ill start off with a couple of BMR pics... and throw in a couple of sadhu and sour diesel macros for good measue :wink:

Blue Moon Rocks day 45
8720BMRd45.jpg

8720BMRd45m.jpg

Sadhu day 45
8720sadd45m.jpg

8720sadd45mb.jpg

Sour Diesel IBL Diesel day 45
8720sddd45m.jpg

8720sdddd45mb.jpg

The Sadhu is so frosty it looks like someone poured sugar all over it... and even crazier the sour diesel is more frosty than the Sadhu.... trichs are practically growing on top of each other on the diesel... i think i might give in and take a very small sample bud enough for a bowl full just so i can smoke SOMETHING for 4/20 (what better excuse?) lol :pointlaug

expect more pictures than really necesary in the next few weeks...lol... being completely sober this past week or so has made me somewhat obsessed with taking pictures...

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
lookin great Creeptic...That BMR looks a little light in the trich dept. ATM for 45 days...def. let her go longer than 55 daze!!!Keep em comin, man!!!Peace.

- Z

Creeptic

ZeusOGrefugee said:
lookin great Creeptic...That BMR looks a little light in the trich dept. ATM for 45 days...def. let her go longer than 55 daze!!!Keep em comin, man!!!Peace.

- Z

yeah according to when i flipped to 12/12 she is on day 45... but really its alot less because i went 12/12 when she was only 2 weeks old... so i figure more realistically speaking shes around day 30 or so... so either way id say id have to go an additional 2 weeks at least for her

either way, i wont harvest til im sure she is ready... even if 2 weeks more turns to 3 or 4... trying to be extra patient for a change...lol

Creeptic

7 weeks!!

7 weeks!!

week 7... almost there

heres one of the Sadhu... working on some pics of the other girls for later today

:joint:

8720sadhud48a.jpg

8720sadhud48b.jpg

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Damn Creeptic, looking good. Looks like you've got all those plants dialed in nicely. I might end up vegging my IBLs as long as you did the first time around, it'll be hell to manage the stretch but I'm sure the yield will be worth it.

Creeptic

bounty29 said:
Damn Creeptic, looking good. Looks like you've got all those plants dialed in nicely. I might end up vegging my IBLs as long as you did the first time around, it'll be hell to manage the stretch but I'm sure the yield will be worth it.

nice! the bigger yield certainly wont be a bad thing...lol

in my experience the pheno with the darker leaves is the one that stretches like crazy (the 'diesel' pheno with the HUGE chunky calyxs)... the lighter green one only doubled in size but yielded more... the darker one tripled in size easily... maybe even more

after looking at pics of the original ECSD clone... the diesel pheno almost looks identical to it in bud structure and stretch...

good luck!

i almost have em dialed in... still a couple of things i could of done better... but 3rd time is a charm... next time i grow these out im going to go big... and might even add my 250w back into the set up for 650w total... but that wont be til fall

new pics to follow shortly

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
I've got two separate phenos it looks like, right now they're similar in color but one has much more side growth than the other. They're still unsexed though. I guess I didn't realize you were working with a 400w now, I'm thinking about getting a 250w after I finish this grow, but there's just something special about the little 150w.

Creeptic

bounty29 said:
I've got two separate phenos it looks like, right now they're similar in color but one has much more side growth than the other. They're still unsexed though. I guess I didn't realize you were working with a 400w now, I'm thinking about getting a 250w after I finish this grow, but there's just something special about the little 150w.

yeah i decided last minute to upgrade to a 400w... huge difference from the 250 obviously... the buds are rock hard in comparison to the 250 and they are bulking up bigtime everyday... in a moment of weakness with money burning a hole in my pocket i decided to get the 400... which oddly enough cost me less then what i paid for my 250... so much cheaper to just get a ballast kit and put it together...

as far as the IBLs go... with mine, the branchier one turned out to be bigger yielding, better tasting, but less potent "lemon" pheno... but im sure its way too early to tell for u... the difference really started to show about 2 weeks into flower

im tuned in to your grow... u going to scrog? lst? top?

i topped my sour diesels this time around... topped them a few days before flowering and now most of them now have 3 "tops"

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
I got the more branchy one in a scrog and the other one I topped at the first node, LST'd, and I just topped the two main shoots again today. So one is going to be scrogged, and the other is LST+Topping. I'm playing around with different training methods, just learning things.

I want to get some pictures but I can only find 2 of my 4 batteries. I've searched my apartment top to bottom a few times and I don't know where they are. I use 4 rechargeable AAs for my camera (Uses all 4), xbox 360 controller, and wii controller (Use 2 each). I suppose I could just go buy another set huh?

Last edited:

Creeptic

bounty29 said:
I got the more branchy one in a scrog and the other one I topped at the first node, LST'd, and I just topped the two main shoots again today. So one is going to be scrogged, and the other is LST+Topping. I'm playing around with different training methods, just learning things.

I want to get some pictures but I can only find 2 of my 4 batteries. I've searched my apartment top to bottom a few times and I don't know where they are. I use 4 rechargeable AAs for my camera (Uses all 4), xbox 360 controller, and wii controller (Use 2 each). I suppose I could just go buy another set huh?

lol we have more in common then i thought... i was doing the same thing with my 360 controller and my camera... switching out the batteries... then i finally got that charge kit for the 360 so my camera has her own batteries now...lol

k so here is an update with some new pics... i got lazy and didnt take the sour diesels out for their photo shoot today... but i did take a pic of all the plants... i just realized i hadnt been taking any group shots... so heres the first one ive taken in awhile:

8720groupd50.jpg

here are the 2 sadhus side by side... the one on the left is fatter... going to be the bigger yielder of the 2 with a sweeter smell... but the one on the right has more trichome coverage...

8720bothsadhud50.jpg

here they are individually
the fatter one:
8720sadhu2d50.jpg

and the frostier one:
8720sadhu1d50.jpg

and last up we have the BMR

8720bogd50.jpg

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Lookin beautiful, as always Creeptic. That BMR is lookin great, very healthy plant, I cant beleieve I burned mine...BOG said they were nute hogs!!!!anyways...keep it up and Ill be around... :wave:
Here's a pics of my prized AK48 purple pheno, and some BMR pics...

AK

BMR purple pheno, etc...sorry about the burnt leaves..

Peace bro......... :bat:
- Zeus

Creeptic

ZeusOGrefugee said:
Lookin beautiful, as always Creeptic. That BMR is lookin great, very healthy plant, I cant beleieve I burned mine...BOG said they were nute hogs!!!!anyways...keep it up and Ill be around... :wave:
Here's a pics of my prized AK48 purple pheno, and some BMR pics...

Wow man, you got a little purple factory over there. You keep moms of those beauties?

The BMR has taken everything ive thrown at it nute wise... i got a little yellowing on the tips of the fan leaves from the last heavy feeding... but thats about it... nothing major... im pretty easy on nutes overall tho... my first grow i burned my plants on the second feeding cuz i got overzealous... and since then i always go easy on nutes

anyway man... your plants look great... cant wait to read how they smoke

Im almost there... almost time to start checking the trichs... and before i know it my jars will be happy and full again :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts