What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C99 f2s and Blockhead

G

Gangjabiss... sick grow man. I'm dying to find blockhead seeds, if you'd point me in the direction I may be able to help your photo issues?

Listen bro, take your camera and adjust the white balance to the lowest color temp setting, in kelvin. Like 2550 K is the lowest on my D-80. Bracket shoot, take 3-4 shots from one position and move damnit.... then shoot blind, hold your camera and click. I usually shoot 10 blind shots. You'd be surprised man!

How hard is c99 to grow? Where did you find blockhead and c99 seedlings anyway?

Keep us posted! Looks kick ass so far. Check my gallery to see what I mean about wb settings. Takes time, I recommend Photoshop too.

blazin :joint:

G

Nice growin Gangabiss!

I'm vegging 4 Blockhead's now and doing some homework - looks like it will be fun when "finals" arrive!

Anybody know how long BH flowers?

leme guess,,, 70 days???

I think I may use the males on my LSD and Juliet - might as well do a clone of the girl BH's too. The strain is held in "high" reguard in most circles; I like quality harvests - here's hoping you have a good one!

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
Hey guys sorry about the sudden cut off of updates. I had a technical malfunction due to the camera usb cable getting dunked in a cup of tea :bat: So I'm now unable to post my pics...

On a lighter note however, I've got another run of C99 and Blockhead going again from clone and they are going to be finished even quicker than before by the looks of things! :D

blazindro, thanks for the camera tips man! I have no idea where you can find Blockhead seeds, sorry man. I was lucky to get one of the last few packs from seedbay a while ago.
The C99s I bought from seedbay also. They were feminised from the GN collection.

rocky, yep you're bang on, mine took around 70 days to finish nicely.

For the record, the 2 best C99s finished in 7 weeks flat! :D I have them both cloned...one with very sativa structure (grapefruit smell) and 1 with slightly more compact buds (pineaple juice smell).

If you haven't grown out C99 yet, I highly reccommend you do so! This is the best plant I've had the pleasure of growing so far.
The yield is slightly above average (for an 8-9 weeker!!), the high is exeptional and the taste is lip-smackingly fruity. All in under 7 weeks from flipping to 12/12!
'Nuff said :D

peace

was looking great at day 21 bro.... damn i would love to see some dried shots of that C99 i am hoping to start it soon as i finish my cascadia. respect...

BORIS

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
BorisTheBlaze, Sorry about the sudden cut off of pics man. All is not lost however, I have 2 more bushy C99 clones with 4 weks left of flowering so I'll get some harvest/dried pics up for sure this time :D
You won't be disappointed with the C99 man.

Grenouille, Checkin out the ladies eh? They are calling for a new home buddy haha :joint:

krome, Give me a month and I'll have some tasty C99 and BH harvest piccies for you.

peace out guys

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
Well guys, I've smoked up the C99........but i have some blockhead shots if anyone is still interested?

2113DSCF0138-med.JPG

2113DSCF0137-med.JPG

2113DSCF0135-med.JPG

2113DSCF0133-med.JPG

2113DSCF0132-med.JPG

:joint:

G

Those sure are some frosty Blockhead nugs. Great work. :D:yes:
Would love to hear about the smoke of those BH nugs.

Last edited:
L

Lune TNS

Whats up gangabiss, those nug shots are lookin great my friend. Some nice work from you as usual. Good luck and peace bro.

LUNE

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
Here are a couple of BH macros.

2113BHMACRO2-med.JPG

2113BHMACRO1-med.JPG

Thanks guys. This grow turned out better than I thought, despite the mould that claimed a chunk of my harvest.

I am in no way a pro grower yet. Every single grow is a lesson for me but I get better with each one!

Happy smokin to you all!

K

khaleel

great work man. :D

i saw your post about the bud box on another thread... any more details? we can pm if you like, not trying to hijack your thread lol

Latest posts

Latest posts