No announcement yet.

C99 f2s and Blockhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was looking great at day 21 bro.... damn i would love to see some dried shots of that C99 i am hoping to start it soon as i finish my cascadia. respect...

BORIS

Comment

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? :joint:

Comment

Any pics from the harvest? Would love to see how they turned out.

Comment

BorisTheBlaze, Sorry about the sudden cut off of pics man. All is not lost however, I have 2 more bushy C99 clones with 4 weks left of flowering so I'll get some harvest/dried pics up for sure this time
          You won't be disappointed with the C99 man.

Grenouille, Checkin out the ladies eh? They are calling for a new home buddy haha

krome, Give me a month and I'll have some tasty C99 and BH harvest piccies for you.

peace out guys
          My C99 f2 and Blockhead grow diary

Strangers passing in the street, by chance two seperate glances meet. And I am you and what I see is me

Comment

Well guys, I've smoked up the C99........but i have some blockhead shots if anyone is still interested?

Strangers passing in the street, by chance two seperate glances meet. And I am you and what I see is me

Comment

Those sure are some frosty Blockhead nugs. Great work.
              Would love to hear about the smoke of those BH nugs.
              Last edited by Ravenevar; 08-17-2007, 17:51.

Comment

Thanks Ravenevar!

I'll write up a smoke report very soon. Probably tomorrow morning.

Comment

Man that is crazy! Have a nice smoke Keep on th good work
                  My indoor Mandala grow :wave:
                  :ying:Ninja farming guerilla style 2011 ĦɎɃ®ɨɗs Ƒ®Øɱ Ħ£ɭɭ :wave:

Comment

Whats up gangabiss, those nug shots are lookin great my friend. Some nice work from you as usual. Good luck and peace bro.

LUNE

Comment

Here are a couple of BH macros.

Thanks guys. This grow turned out better than I thought, despite the mould that claimed a chunk of my harvest.

I am in no way a pro grower yet. Every single grow is a lesson for me but I get better with each one!

Happy smokin to you all!

Comment

super frosty lookin nugs... i have a blockhead cross lined up for winter. can't wait to give it a run.

Comment

Lovely Gangabiss. She came out frosty as hell. Hope you enjoy.

Krome

Comment

another blockhead will be sittin in on this one, looking great, lime

Comment

ya gat ya a perty garden growed up thar... peace ...

sack
                              Jack & Jill went up the hill both with a buck and a quarter. Jill came down with 650 bucks.

Can't never did anything

click the link!
                              sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

Comment

great work man.

i saw your post about the bud box on another thread... any more details? we can pm if you like, not trying to hijack your thread lol

Comment

Working...
                                X