What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Procrastination Station

pico

Veteran
Here goes another round in the old growroom. Currently have soil plants flowering on one half of the room. The other half of the room will have hydro setup when I get around to it. That could be anywhere from next week to next month. As many of you know I have an Omega garden lying around here as well so if enough people yell at me I will start spinning again.

Ok, enough with the nonsense. Here are some Blue Skunk and White Widdow clones after being transplanted in to 1 gallon pots of soil. This is right out of the EZ-Cloner machine.

We will call this day 1.

OK, Day 9 I transplanted these bitches in to 3 gallon pots. Here is a good look at the net system I use made from PVC. 16 plants per tray. bottom try is blue skunk and the top tray is white widdow.

Alright, Day 23.

I gave the plants Pure Blend Pro with Liquid Karma the week before. I think I threw in some Sweet and Liquid Lime as well. As you can see above, the plants grew like crazy but whenever I use this damn pure blend I run in to calcium and magnesium problems.

No problem, I just flushed that pure blend pro garbage right out of them and started using floranova. Gave the White Widdow a 1.5 EC dose and Blue Skunk 1.2 EC dose of FN Grow. I also foliar fed with some Epsom Salt. Plants started to look a lot better. Unfortunately at this point they were huge. So I doubled the wattage from 2k to 4k. Most of this is because I just procrastinate a lot.

Day 36

Wow, ok I managed to veg for 50 days. I can't believe how the time flies. I should have only vegged for 2 weeks and flowered them bitches under 2 lights. The other 2 lights were going to have coco plants under them, not all soil.

Ok, well I finally decided to flip the lights today. I wanted to trim the shit out of them before they got flowered because they were about twice the size I needed them to be. I could have easily put them in larger pots and under 10k of lights. But I need the rest of that flower room space for hydro fun.

Day 50 veg/Day 1 flower plant before trimming

and the same plant after trimming.

the 2 blue skunk tables

2 widdow tables

as wide of an angle i can get from across the room.

I need to build some more of my pvc frames for the other tables, but here is what 1 of them looks like for now.

as you can see, different size legs can be screwed on for different size plants. This also makes it easier to break down and store.

Ok, I suppose that is a decent start for this thread. I will fill in some holes later. Ask questions if you want. This is a sealed room with CO2 and full atmospheric controls.

mpro

Hello pico...always playing around :D Love it :wave:

I'll take a seat up front. :lurk:

So you hand water them girls?

pico

Veteran
Yes handwatering. Floranova grow/bloom. I use some liquid karma and hygrozyme between feedings. New to the floranova but things are looking good so far.

Omega will be running Lucas Formula with GH 3part.

ebb flow tables will be hydroton and lucas formula.

Good to see ya mpro

Sauce

Awesome setup and pics pico! I can't wait to see once the hydro setup goes in. :chin:
I've used PBP in the past and since switching to FN (+LK) I will never go back. FN is even more ph stable and has a much better ratio of nutes. The Ca and Mg in PBP are definitely lacking, even the hydro shop owner was telling me the same thing and that he loves FN.

Anyway, what kind of hydro system are you building?

Good luck with the grow :smoker: :D

mpro

Cool cool pica, as always. I love the floranova grow/bloom. Great stuff. I'm sure you read this in one of lucas' threads, but 8ml per gal of FN bloom, is the same as 1300 lucas 8/16 lucas formula

However I used the instructions on the back of the bottle for two runs and it worked fine.

pico said:
Yes handwatering. Floranova grow/bloom. I use some liquid karma and hygrozyme between feedings. New to the floranova but things are looking good so far.

Omega will be running Lucas Formula with GH 3part.

ebb flow tables will be hydroton and lucas formula.

Good to see ya mpro

pico

Veteran
Yeah I know all about the 8ml being almost identicle to 8/16. The reason I am not using floranova in the omega is because I already have 6 gallon jugs of GH 3 part. Well, minus the grow. Plus this floranova sure is thick and takes a bit to get mixed up. I used a drill and a spade bit last time.

Sauce- Thanks for stopping by. The hydro systems are both ebb flow although very different from each other. I have an omega garden which is a verticle system that uses rockwool. The other will just be a standard ebb flow table using hydroton. 72 pots will fit in there, but I might do 32 instead.

hempman- There are 16 white widdow plants and 14 blue skunk plants. I normally try to keep my tables with 4,9,16,25,36,49,or 64 plants. You know, evenly spaced apart. This time I vegged too long so I went from 2 tables to 4, and I also snagged 2 blue skunk plants to be mothers.

pico

Veteran
When I gave the girls a haircut I could have taken 1000 clones. Here are about 400 trimmed up and ready for the ez cloner. Deffinately too many, but I can always throw some away.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Another awesome large soil grow. Your last grow was sweet as well I remember it. This out looks to knock that one out. As for your Ca and Mg issues use Cal-Mag by Botannicare. I use it from beginning to end and have yet to see deficiencies when growing different strains of Cannabis. I also use some additives from Botannicare like Blast Off, Sweet, and LK. As a nute and supplement line its badass.

-Funk

pico

Veteran
yeah i have the calmag and all the other botanicare stuff. Some of my bottles were a year or so old so that could have been my problem. Either way, if that shit goes bad after a year I don't want to deal with it.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey pico,

cool new thread, i getting a seat in the fron this time man.

keep up the good work man, it's a pleasure to watch you doing your thing.

peace :wave:

pico

Veteran
Good to see you gaismarius. This soil mix has a large percentage of coco in it. I have 4 botanicare coco bricks for a coco show coming soon.

G

Looking might fine Pico. Glad you threw the Omega into the mix. I always like seeing those grows.

pico

Veteran
Just got around to netting everything down. I think everything is looking pretty darn good. Gave their first dose of FloraNova Bloom the other day at roughly 8ml per gallon with 4ml per gallon liquid karma and they loved that mix.

Here are the 2 tables of white widdow
12245IMG_0765.JPG

and the 2 tables of blue skunk
12245IMG_0769.JPG

and here is a wide angle of the soil garden.

12245IMG_0781.JPG

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
what a great canopy man :yes:

good job pico, this is gonna be an amazing harvest i bet. can't wait to see it in 7 weeks.

peace :wave:

pico

Veteran
Thanks guys. I have been trying to keep procrastination to a minimum this round. I have some skills but I usually fuck things up by putting things off.

Not sure if I mentioned it, but there are 14 blue skunks and 16 white widdows. The Widdow yielded very well for me last time and I didn't have near the canopy i have on this round. I am crossing my fingers for 2 lbs per white widdow table. The blue skunk isn't as high of a yielder, but it more than makes up for that in quality.

Latest posts

Latest posts