What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bogglegum , sour bubble bx 4 and assorted others

fallenangel

well here we go ,, i have a small veg/ momma closet that im vegging out assorted plants to find a momma or two in this thread ill feature bogs stuff . i have three bogglegums at around 20 days and some sour bubble bx4 at a couple of weeks {and some more bogglegum babbies at the same age} i started in fox farm soil in beer cups and now have moved on to 2 gallon pots with his own blood , bone meal mix with some lime in it also .

so thats it , room runs at around 78 to 82 . got a vaportech in there cuz thos g13 mix are so stinky ,, had to run the fan 24/7 or the stink would leak .. dark room vents ya'll . i say around 2 to 3 more weeks and its time to fire up the 600 :kos:

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Sweet as, i love BOG's work...I n I be watching this one for sure man! :lurk:

Good luck in your search for a momma dude, im damn near sure you'll find a keeper. :joint:
Keep it green!! :sasmokin:

fallenangel

nice healthy dose of pb grow and liquid karma the other day , has these plants on overdrive ! lots of new growth . they look grate ill post more veg pics soon

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are looking super healthy Fallen nice work and thanks for sharing with us.

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Very nice set up and even better strain selection ;) I think im in luv.... <3

Sleepy

Veteran
taggin' along...

taggin' along...

looks real healthy from here, fallen! :woohoo:

keep it up!!!

fallenangel

ok dont know what happened with the first posts pics .. i uploaded new pics and they all ended up there .. weird . so lets see if i can find some bogglegums

thats my little og clone ,, thats now starting to grow .. you can see that the veg cab is pushed o max capacity .. i need to flower soon!

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Your lucky to have the bogglegum. I remember talking to babba he said bogglegum is one of the only strains hes kept through the years. Good luck bro.

fallenangel

yeah ,, i got some smaller ones vegging also .. sems like ill find a keeper ,, and if i dont , well ill just make f2's

talktosamson

Veteran
the keeper boggle will be done in 50 days :) Ive grown out many a pack and had some that were done in 45 but lacked a little viggor. the ones that stayed short and finished at about 50 days were the most potent and tasted like grape jelly

fallenangel

well i cant wait to get these plants in flower . too bad im thinking of the 3 mature plants i have 2 males .. but i dont know , i know ones a girl for sure

fallenangel

flower day 1 ,,

flower day 1 ,,

just a little teaser .. so evryone can see the bloom closet . its a little packed ..i still have to weed out the males .

heres my little og baby , got to love her , shell be ready to take cuts from soon

G

bogglegum

bogglegum

I've got some bogglegum waiting to get started..hope we both get one of the short 50 day grape jelly ladies...your plants look good

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
everything is looking great fallenangel :yes:

got some bogglegum f2's myself.....so if ya dont mind i'd like 2 :lurk: a little
great work!

fallenangel

update just over 2 weeks flower

update just over 2 weeks flower

wow ,, guess i should update this well the 2 bogglegum bushes that i have are doing well.. heres some pics heres #1

and heres #2

little 2 week bud shot

heres the closet in action got a plant from h3ad front and center (shes a beast,, thread in his vendor forum ) bogglegums behind her ,, and some small little experiment with bogglegums on the sides

here my veg room ,, filled with clones of everything

and the bottom chamber with all my sour bubble bx4's (that really are screaming to be repotted) and my love of my life my abusive og kush cut

hope you all enjoy

fallenangel

pretty much a shameless bump

pretty much a shameless bump

i was down looking at all the girls ,, they are some fattys . starting to smell a little funky , in a good way . yup things are looking good in fallens closet . hope you all like the pics.

G

Very nice plants! Its been a while since I seen some kickass bog genetics grown =]

Latest posts

Latest posts