What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bogglegum , sour bubble bx 4 and assorted others

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thread bro, real interested to see how the Sourbubble turn out for ya....i had a bx2 that i sadly lost and its one of my all time favourites.
Peace

Bonzo

Veteran
Mornin fallen my brotha! :wave: NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!!! Beautifull plants bro!!! Big giant green thumb ya got there! Bogglegum? Whats not to like? I will be doin a run of her very soon.

I really miss my BOGBubble: :badday:

someone has to have a cut of her, we must find it!!!!! for the good of mankind, he he he :woohoo:

peace and love to you and yours bro!!!

bonz :wave:

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its getting chunky i see :yummy:i love the healty color on her ...some of mine tend 2 get verry limegreen ...dont kno what the problem is ....:confused:

fallenangel

wow ... thanks for the replys ..
bonzo ,, we need to find that for the good of mankind ,, yes sir !!!
core .. well you never know ,, different pheno maybe ,, ??
will post updates tommorow everyone ,, they are getting fat and frosty !!!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea me 2 Fallen.....about that limegreen....i'm shure its not genetics....i tryed adding Cal/mag .....and sulpher but it does't seem 2 help .....

The Budfather

bogglegum is good stuff just went thru a qp of her... she was very good smoke very medical qaulity.... im running my other pheno of bogglegum right now.. i have almost all bogs gear i love them all.... almost impossible to not get HIGH qaulity your doing well enjoy.. i take my boggle around 50 days shes quite potent, i wouldnt go longer than 55 unless your ready to sleep...

Bonzo

Veteran
Woooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yoinks:

My brotha fallen!! :wave: Looks insane bro, unreal!!! Comin' down the home stretch!! :woohoo:

all my love my brotha

peace

bonz :wave:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

macster

It seems if you clone a flowering plant you get multiple colas. This is about day 14..
Fallen Angel : What's you yield going to look like??