What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Current Grow - 10 Varieties

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
There you are - I was trying to reach you at 'that other place', but you'd gone again. And you don't have 50 posts yet, so no PM...

Did you see the HOGs in DJ's forum? They're looking great.

As for the JLo, I'm gobsmacked - it's so flavoursome, and now it's right next to the KC in flower, I can make a direct comparison - it has much more in the way of sweet, creamy flavours than the subtle acridity of the KC, and a weird mix of mushrooms (or very damp compost), mint and lavender and/or violets - is that 'imaginable'? I know smells are the hardest thing to convey online, but it's often the most exciting aspect of a new cross to me.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like things are heating up for the June PoTM...when the thread appears...very nice..DD

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks mate - appreciated. I just photographed #2 - the berry pheno. The first harvest pics are up now, and I'll get the next ones up asap - just got to chop it and trim it first! Yum...smells like strawberry...:)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
elevator style! i also got british purp afg going, looking gut!

flash flash, evevator as we like him!

9533DSCF3158.jpg

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks mate - good to know there's a few Purple Afghans around in the Northern Quarter - I hope they finish in time at 53 degrees - I'll race you! :)

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I've also just put some MoFlo seeds into towels of varying batches - four from a reverse hermaphrodite (male turned female), and eight from two other inline phenos. The main reason for this is to find another classic Flo male I can use for crossing with the Highland Oaxacan Gold...and more.

G

There's some Purple Afghans up here at 54N too, they are really doing great, look for the ones with the deep red wine coloured stems, they are the most colourful. I can't post any pics as they are residing in a friend's back garden and with all the crap that's gone on lately, I'm not tempting fate in any way.

On a grimmer not, I just found a few male balls on my SAGE at three weeks - puzzling, as my friend's didn't show any (and British Hempire didn't either, I don't think), which suggests there may be some other problem, like light leaks.

I had no balls on my SAGE, loved the finished product for taste and smell, my friends all really liked it cos the smoke was very smooth and tasty. Lacked a little in potency for me though, very pleasant strain but I prefer something with a bit more punch.

Last edited:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Yeah, I know what you mean with the SAGE - it's gorgeous in every way, but a little on the mild side for me too - but nice in the daytime all the same. No more balls appeared anywhere, so I'm going to have to assume it was just getting a little 'over-excited'...:)

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I put the main Cocoa Kush and JLo plants into flower last night - these have had a good long veg period, and are pretty big, so I can hopefully expect a decent yield from both of them, I'm just waiting on the last Mikado to finish off, and then will be adding the Highland Oaxacan Golds, and possibly a Cheese X Purple Afghan, if I can fit it in - if not, that will go in after the next batch are down in three weeks, plus some original '98 Blueberry, which are growing out from seed now.

And then there's also 'Project X' - my super-fast Goldfinger X MoFlo test plant...oh, and I've started a bunch of MoFlo seeds from three batches too...:)

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Just trying a few small 'just-dry' buds now actually - quite tasty, and potent enough now to make me realise they should be pretty strong in a week or two. Only downside is that the yield isn't what I hoped for - despite their firmness, the buds have dried out quite light, and both plants have yielded 36 and 37 grams each - not bad, but I get through quite a bit! Still, there's one more to come down yet, so I should be OK.

And my little JLo plant also comes down in a day or two - and that's one exotic specimen...:)

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I pulled the JLo and last Mikado f2 tonight for photos tomorrow and then the chop. In their place went the two Highland Oaxacan Golds - at last. I'm still not sure about the sex of one, but we'll soon find out...:)

Elevator,
another amazing thread. I just finished reading it. It really help me through the really recent passing of Dr. Conjuror, Sr. Great pictures and wonderful descriptions of the smells.

I will have to reread to recall all the questions I had for you.

Cheers

ANDY C

Just a quick intro to my new grow - I'll post a lot more, but the plants are just vegging after repotting. All plants are in soil, and I'll be using the Canna suite of nutrients on this run. At the moment, nine out of the ten are here - my Jamaican is still in the nursery, as it's too tall compared to the rest - I'm going to give these girls another week under the HID and then bring in the Ja plant. They're currently under 600W, and I'll add the other 600W lamp later in the grow.

All the varieties are listed in the first pic:

any chance u can take alook at my pics bro,i struglein:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Latest posts

Latest posts