What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Grow/Outdoor/BAGSEED

G

JP A good rule I was told in soil was to Feed weekly, weakly. Not sure if that rings true or not. maybe some of the other soil guys can say.

Still getting all the rain? ever test the pH of the rain? :chin:

Keep them ladies green. What is the plan for the male. Make some f2?

That Zamal sounds very interesting.

Last edited:

Truth

do you plan on making seeds? if not, separating the males from them aren't enough, in the wild males can pollinate females from well over a mile away.

jaypee89

whoa are you serious? i'd have to look into that brud, thanks for the heads up! i think i'll just trash my male. its hard though b/c its the best plant out of the 4 !

Truth

it is a moderate possibility, but all it takes is the right wind direction at the right time, and even if it blows away from the other plants, it can still be in the air and possibly blow back towards the females. I still wouldn't take chances.

Last edited:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
you could even get pollen on your clothes from checking on the male then get it on your girls. males are usually the bigger ones. then they stretch real tall in bloom so their pollen can travel further without hitting the ground. i would chop him down he's virtually useless. any signs of the girls flowering yet? if they dont decide to flower soon you might get some 5 footer's or more. but this isnt a bad thing. good luck man.

Hey dude been checking out your grow. Looking good, I think that the leaves falling off is over water try to let the soil dry out a bit before you water again. Cant wait to see those big fat colas!!! Stick your finger at least a inch into the soil if the tip of your finger is wet or real moist dont water!

jaypee89

DAY 63

hoi guys, quick update: plants are doing well, buds are actually looking like BUD now...forming little budsites all over heh. heres some pics

Best looking plant

3 pretty ladies

sorry i cant find my magnifying glass to take close up pics!!! :badday:

Last edited:
G

Nice bro. I didn't realize how sativa they were. I figured they were sativa, but that one on the right looks a little more sativa than I thought. Definitely nothing like a colombian..but maybe more like a Durban. Solid plants, che'lu.

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
they look great man. if they've started flowering you should be smoking weed in a few months. home grown herb is the best. you've gotten me excited to get my grow thing on when weather permits.

G

Wow they are looking great! should be in for a nice harvest.
Good luck with the plants!

jaypee89

DAY 78

Hoi guys, time for update. Last week and just today i started using some blackstrap molasses in my feeding, heard its good for microbes, anyways here they are:

Not too sure if this one is a hermie or not

Straight Female

Budshot of the straight female

The Hermie

Budshot of the Hermie

Main Cola of the Hermie

Why do u think its a hermie? Is it growing balls also lol? I had one in my last batch little shit got the whole crop pollinated. Kill the male organs!! grow on bro