What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Grow/Outdoor/BAGSEED

jaypee89

DAY 28 FROM SEED

Soil: Black Gold All Organic Potting Soil. Mixed in some Perlite.
Strain: 3 of them look like they are of the same strain, but the other one looks different.
Nutes: Alaska Fish Emulsion 5-1-1 (Fed on 2 week, 3 week, and 4 week mark)
Watering: Rain (Once or Twice a day)

I live in the Tropical Island so it rains alot hehe.....i THINK that is why my leaves are slightly droopy.

I Think im gonna try out some LST'ing, b/c there are small sets of leaves UNDERNEATH the bigger ones and I don't thinkt hey are growing b/c theres not enough light

Ill keep you guys posted!!

Last edited:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
nice man! im presuming since you live in the tropic's you get 12 hour lighting pretty much all year so flowering time isnt that far away. i say you buy some bone meal for a good flowering fert, or anything with a high middle number is great for making fat bud's. i'd also suggest tying them down. training is a great way to improve yield. i look forward to seeing them get bigger.

their drooping from too much rain. if you can put some clear plastic over them. or maybe cut a clear rubbermaid tub up so they can get good ventilation from the sides but have a cover to no let the rain in. pot plant's grow fast as shit when the soil dry's out then get watered throughly.

Last edited:

jaypee89

Hey! Thanks for the feedback bro. Yeah I get pretty much 12/12 year-round haha.

Im gonna ATTEMPT tieing(tying) the plants down tomorrow. Not too sure though b/c I was gonna trnsplant into 4-gal buckets next week so not too sure if that will work out good. stress factor maybe?

As for flowering nutes....I think next week Im gonna give a 50/50 solution of my veg nutes and my flowering nutes (8-14-9). I got 4-12-0 bone meal but I dont wanna use it b/c I dont know where im gonna get the Potassium =/

And yeah, I think im gonna get me a rubbermaid container to give soil soem time to dry out :chin:

Thanks!

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
sound's like you got everything figured out pretty good. although 4 gallon seems a bit large if their going to be flowering in the next week or two. i'd repot first then tie them down. good luck and keep us posted.

jaypee89

DAY 32

Hoi. Just a quick update on how my plants are doing. I decided to do a little LST'ing yesterday. I LST'd 3 out of the 4 plants. The Plant I didnt LST was just growing too beautifully to LST :yummy:

Plant #1

Plant #2

Plant #3

Plant #4

Top of Plant #4

The Last two pics are of the plant that I did NOT LST....looks liek it might be a different strain. I feel like a fat kid opening up a box of assorted chocolates.

Last edited:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
looking good man. how much of the recommended dosages of ferts are they getting? you need to get some post's so you can hop in chat with me sometime. good people in there

jaypee89

At the 2 week and 3 week mark, I fed half of the recc. dosage (1 tbs/gal) then on day 28, I fed full dosage =)

Plants are losing a little color so I think im gonna feed tomorrow, even though its not 5 weeks yet. cant hurt em right?

thanks for following this grow brud :joint:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
that's why i was asking how much you were feeding them. they look a bit light green from not being fed very much. im not sure if your nute's can hurt them or not but stick to full dosage and watch them leave's turn a darker green. oh yeah whats brud mean? never heard that one before.

Last edited:
G

Near 12/12 yr round, this island has had bloody freezing fog for the last few days. Not that i am jealous or anything :)
Good call with the nutes and best of luck with the growing dude!
Merry Christmas ~ neilspotshop

jaypee89

neilspotshop said:
Near 12/12 yr round, this island has had bloody freezing fog for the last few days. Not that i am jealous or anything :)
Good call with the nutes and best of luck with the growing dude!
Merry Christmas ~ neilspotshop

Thanks brud. Didnt get a chance to feed today but Im gonna do it first thing in the morning tomorrow. I'll get up some new pics as well

Thanks guys! :woohoo:

G

12/12 year round you lucky bastard. Someday I will be on one of those tropical islands. Will be watching your ladies from here my friend.

jaypee89

Haha yeah, rains a shit load here though so I think thats why my plants are growing a little slow, soil is wet most of the time =/

and sm0ke, i hope so hehe...i really do.

G

:wave: Howdy brud, from a howlie. :headbange hehe. So I hear, to much rain, an not enough light at the bottom. :chin: I read that if you cut a flat piece of styrofoam, like in electronics pkgs, bigger than the top of the pot. With a pie cut out. And lay it over the soil, at an angle away, some of the water wont make it to the soil and you get light reflected back up to the bottom leaves. :smoker: Just what I remember reading, remember, I'm a stoner lol :smoweed:

jaypee89

DAY 35

Hey everybody! thanks for the interest in my grow heh. anyways, heres quick update of my plants. Fed yesterday 2 tbs/ half gallon of water of 5-1-1 Fish Emulsion. Put in some 'Iron & Soil Acidifier' as well to stabilize the pH....found that everytime i fed, plants showed signs of pH being too high.

Think im gonna give it one more week and then Im gonna transplant into bigger pots and start giving some flowering nutes. I wanted to use organics but here on Guam, theres no place to buy that shet haha. So I think im just gonna use Schultz African Violet 8-14-9 (contains some micro nutes as well).

Let me know what you guys think!

This is a pic of the first plant from a front view. As you can see, plenty of little fan leaves are developing hehe. kinda cute.

G

sup magn?

just peeped a couple replies and the photos..

and wanted to tell you..

up the container size..

grab some potting soil mix from wallly world and a bag of perilite... mix that shit up... and throw them guys in 5 gallon buckets..

i swear on my life they will grow so big so fuckin fast you will have never go back to them little pots again

much bigger yields most likely aswell

if size is an issue, disregard

peace to you my man

bILL

jaypee89

Planning on transplanting to 4-gal plants in a couple days =) I was wondering, when I transplant, if I keep LST'ing, how much taller will the plant grow? I want to try and keep these as short as possible, will the LST'ing do the trick?

Picked up somw 15-30-15 Peters Fert with lots of micronutes as well so I think ill be using that for flowering. Anyone try it before? :confused: