What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Widdow soil grow. 2000watts. Many Photos

pico

Veteran
Still trimming up the 2nd table.

Yes, I am a lazy piece of shit. I need to hire a helper.

I do have 2 new tables going with soil organic. Should I keep posting here or should I start a new grow diary?

Nice grow man...Never had White Widow but I bet it smokes good man...Quick questions..How many plants were u growing and what was ur final yield..?..And also how long did it take u..From seed to harvest if u can remember...Props on this 1 man..Very good job

Last edited:

pico

Veteran
Probably about 3 months total from taking the clones to cut. No seeds this round. Only 9 plants. Final yield has not yet been announced. Probably around 3 pounds. Will know very soon.

Thanks for stopping by, but I think all of that info was already posted.

pico said:
Probably about 3 months total from taking the clones to cut. No seeds this round. Only 9 plants. Final yield has not yet been announced. Probably around 3 pounds. Will know very soon.

Thanks for stopping by, but I think all of that info was already posted.
Wow man..9 plants and about 3 lbs...Thats good man...Thats about 6 or so ozs a plant man....Thats fantastic...U'll be smoking on that for along time if u keep it all to ya self...Props again...Take pics of all ya yield if ya get a chance...Yummmy white widow lol..

sirharrynuggz

I know this is a couple of months old, but do you remember what the final weight was? This is a very nice grow, congratulations!

pico

Veteran
right around 2.75 lbs. Not too shabby for what it was. My current grow is blowing it out of the water.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
in the end the fact of harvest is more important then the harvested yield, lol. so congrats for pulling another one through. mind you good yields are not to be sneezed at, hehe.

good job pico mate. :yes:

:wave:

sophisto

Good job brotha, looking very nice...Did the heat knock the trich's down at all???
Looks like it may have?????? Also glad to hear that the harvest was worth your effort, and that the next batch is looking even better....

pico

Veteran
Well the heat didn't help. This current round I have an AC and the trich production is very good. I am on a different nutrient and finally have all the CO2 stuff perfect so a lot has changed. All for the better.

Yeah, it always is nice to have a harvest no matter the size.

Thanks bermyboy,gaismarius, sophisto.

M

Microwido

Pico I have a question. So you screened 4 plants, and then didn't screen the free standing 5. There was no difference was there? From what I can tell in your weight analysis, there was none. So scrooging didnt help you yeild at all.....

Thank you for your reply.

pico

Veteran
Well It has been a long time and I really didn't spend a lot of time getting exact weights to compare the two I don't think. Lets assume they did yield the same.....You can look at it like this. 4 plants scrogged yielded the same amount as 5 plants no scrogging. So yes, each plant did yield more while scrogging.

I wouldn't grow without the screens at this point. More than just yield they provide many benefits. I really don't do a traditional scrog either. Trellis with large holes to hold up plants and generally train them to get a flatter canopy.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Pico, I always wondered about the plain grow versus scrog... nice to know... awaiting the new grow.

B/R

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
Thanks for the thread. You're day 17 of flower pics showed me that my plants are right on track.

Latest posts

Latest posts