What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Widdow soil grow. 2000watts. Many Photos

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Niice pictures especially the color one. What kind of yield are you expecting? Great job either way.

-Funk

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
congratulations on the harvy

nice looking widow harvest pico. it's always cool when you can harvest and smoke your own buds.:yes:

i hope it's as good as it looks :D will you do a smoke report?

good job pico. I would say by looking at them around 2 nice well manicured pounds.

Good job none the less.

I see your exhausted light I have cool tubes and wondering are you also venting your gorw room??? and not just the lights??

Can you give us a run down of the setup and your environment.

pico

Veteran
Well the enviornment was not very stable for this grow. I was doing this grow while setting up my main room so they got moved around a lot. Had anything from a dual 400w light over them to 2000 watts. Temperatures from 50 to 90. CO2 only used part of the time. lights aircooled in the last 2 weeks...

Now that I have my room fully setup everything will be in total control. I will give you the details of my finished room.

10' x 20' Sealed room. Framed in with 2x4s and plywood added to interior walls. 1" hard insulation with aluminum on both sides for radiant properties. Used spray foam to seal all edges of insulation. Room is pretty tight right now.

As far as the cooling goes, the only venting is my lights. An 8" insulated duct comes in and two 6" lines tee off of it. Each 6" line goes to two 1000 watt lights then back outside. Sealed system, so no room air exchanged. I have an AC unit to keep the room cool. CO2 generator, monitor and controller to keep co2 at a constant 1500 ppm. Dehumidifier to keep humidity in check, and a heater to kick on at night if temps get too low. Wall mounted fans keep the air circulating.

killabrown420

Sounds like your setup is ready to go now. I had mites for several months, tried several different soaps and sprays. Avid and stirrup together completely eliminated them, so if you still have any lingering around try that stuff out, after a couple sprays you can sleep well knowing those lil bastards aren't around.

good luck with your next grow, should be fun to watch

killa

pico

Veteran
Looking like right around 2 lbs. I have about half of it finished up and hope to have the other half done this weekend. I seperated the 2 tables because I want to see if the 4 screened plants yield as much as the 5 free standing plants.

I do my trimming in 3 stages. I trim off all larger leaves in growroom. I then do pretty good trim and hang buds until dry. Once mostly dry, I will do a final trim and then cut the buds from the stems. Buds are then are cured in jars.

I spent another 1000 bucks at the old hydro store today. Bought some 8" aircooled hoods among other things. I will be doing 16 soil plants per 4x4 this time around. Pictures to come.

pico

Veteran
well well well. First table numbers are coming in. Just over 24 ounces. A tad more moisture will be lost in the final cure in the jars, but it looks like right around 1.5 lbs or so. This was from the 5 non screened plants on the right table. Not bad. Second table numbers will be in next week. I still have them sitting in the dark as I haven't had time to do 2nd trim.

good jobb pico might hit 3lbs!! for both tables!

Do you use a dehmidifier??? if so when and do you use when when curin to keep moisture down??

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
great work pico, keep it up...:wave:

12245IMG_0334.JPG

pico

Veteran
Yeah I use a dehumidifier in my room. I run a sealed room so it is essential.

I was going to use a dehumidifier in the drying room, but the heater I used to bring the temps above freezing dried out the room evenly so it wasn't needed.

Got some new toys the other day.....

8 inches of air cooling.

What do we have here? Oh well it looks like a 4x4 tray packed with 64 6" square pots. Couple hundred liters of hydroton will be filling these badboys and Lucas formula to feed. Ebb flow with the 1000 hps. Will be side by side to soil and maybe coco. Pretty sure if I can get 1.5 lbs off of the 1 table with 5 plants, that I can get a gram per watt on with this crazyness.

12245IMG_0339.JPG

I will have another thread for that shortly. Clones are rooting right now.

Mibri

wow, that last tray looks like a lot of fun. That can definately grow a mean sea of green. Looking forward to see how that goes, bro.

killabrown420

pico said:
where did you buy your Avid, Stirrup?

AF of mine bought it here i believe http://www.primaryproducts.com/files/catalog/smaterials3.htm

You only need a fraction of what comes in the bottle, so your left with a lot leftover...sucks cause thats the only size I've seen it come in. He sent me a little vial of each, and I still have a little extra I didn't need. I've heard you can ask your local hydro store if they can hook you up with a vial of each for a reasonable price...depends on how well you know your hydro guy and if he's cool with that sort of thing.

I'm digging the 4x4 table, I use the same pots for my SOG w/ soil and they work great. I have 48 of em going at all times, 10 different strains, all on one table...handwatered :bat: :bat:

Take care,

killa

pico

Veteran
Yeah I like these square pots. They were a buck each at the store here. They had some bigger square ones too. The other reason they are nice is that the holes are better for using hydroton than many other pots. Some of the other ones I tried have rocks falling out the bottom.

I ended up buying some Floramite SC and Stirrup M. Cost around $300 bucks but it will pay for itself if the mites are destroyed. I wish they made a smaller bottle of this stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts