What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New run from seed after one year with duds.

Fakir710

Dudded Sundae.

IMG_20210325_225527.jpg

Dudded Papaya

IMG_20210325_225536.jpg

Fakir710

3 Matanuska and a Kali Mist back in the corner.

IMG_20210325_225552.jpg

The Matanuska in the right looks like a male in the top although it is Feminised. Will keep an eye on it.

Closer look on the weird Matanuska Dream

IMG_20210325_225951.jpg
IMG_20210325_225956.jpg

This is the Random Seedbag i don't know the parents.

IMG_20210325_225618.jpg

And this is Peyote Cookies fem from Barneys

IMG_20210325_225653.jpg

Regards.

Muad' Dib

Well Muad, thanks for bumping this thread. I was so busy with, you know what, i think you did an small prediction when you said: Stems like dicks... More like, if you change the like for with, you got:

STEMS WITH DICKS.

Well, i must to recognise that it was not really a poem, but the beggining of a beautiful Trap song. I still haven’t got anything else but working on it. You know, it’s hard to find the balance between consonant-assonant rhyme and talking shit. So... Yeah, this is the trap stuff, just kind of visionary lyrics. I reccomend you to listen scrupulously and carefully every trap song (overall those produced around your neighbour hood) because on there lies the essence of truth and that wisdom might reveal some way to some place, who knows where.

Vibes

Muad' Dib

WTF is going on here dude all the GSC leaning stuff full of balls in week 2. GMO, Sugar Tits, Shershit x Super Shitty Shit, and one Happy Amnesia as well.

Possibly my fault because too much N or Rootbounding in the younger stages but cmon, everything was healthy and super strong so... Whatever, i've removed them four and cleaned the GMO and checked every single nude from every single stem from every single plant. Suck a hard work that took my an entire week.

So... Balls and dicks appeared out of nowhere and dudding it's surrounding also. Well, 2 different issues... Or not at all.

I swear you that i'm so wondered about this, really concerned because it is too much weird and i really don't understand what its happening.

Let's put all the options on the table, maybe someone reading this thread put some light over this and help us.

Possible causes of herms:

Too much N in the very early stages, light stress, ambient stress, some kind of additives and for sure, genetic inheritance... There could be more but the most noticiable are those.

So:

Stress?... We are sure there are no problems in any kind of stress, all its measured and carefully controlled. Then we can rule out that option.

Something added on the soil?... There is nothing that you added to the soil, no trycho's, no weird stuff. This option goes out too.

Too much N or rooter?... It could be but come on... Who never did?... I really don't think this is the origin of the problem because if yes, then the half of the beginners would only get hermis and that’s not so.

Genetic causes?... Oh man, for sure there is running the herm heritage by their veins, but should say that a bunch of people around forums are growing some of those cuts as GMO or SD and there is not herm alarm or big concerns about it. Besides that, you have a lot of new seed genetics that the same thing is happening to, it’s so much match.

My thoughts are those genetic causes are there but also a hidden trigger.

About dudding. Well, we already suspect that HpLVd could be a trigger for blockages and dysfunctions, probably for this herm issue too... And we know that those cuts are 99% infected, then we have the possible origin of the problem for the GMO and the SD but not yet for the rest of them.

Let's mix all together and lets add an ingredient to the soup, just trips.

Then i would ask, not to you because you said me that you already suspect this but, just to the world, to the universe, to anyone who have an answer...

Could the mites trassmision of the HpLVd can act so quickly on the new plants and destabilize it at the point of stress to herm?

Is it just the fucking HpLVd the main trigger of everything?

If yes, save the dog and the Nespresso machine and burn it all.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQpMN8WALt16CFTjSFBHIf18DdBF2VV0hbSLtTPV1FVkvUOnEwV8AL8Szd4wrvBryqkgE&usqp=CAU.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQpMN8WALt16CFTjSFBHIf18DdBF2VV0hbSLtTPV1FVkvUOnEwV8AL8Szd4wrvBryqkgE&usqp=CAU.jpg Views:	0 Size:	9.7 KB ID:	17815930

Fakir710

Well, i must to recognise that it was not really a poem, but the beggining of a beautiful Trap song. I still haven’t got anything else but working on it. You know, it’s hard to find the balance between consonant-assonant rhyme and talking shit. So... Yeah, this is the trap stuff, just kind of visionary lyrics. I reccomend you to listen scrupulously and carefully every trap song (overall those produced around your neighbour hood) because on there lies the essence of truth and that wisdom might reveal some way to some place, who knows where.

Vibes

Hey Muad', I had no idea you were a trappist monk, but so many stuff makes sense now. Looks like you guys are gettin hardcore with the lyrics in you gregorian chants, can't wait to limited edition vinyl.

Theres not so many trappists here, people just grow potatoes and onions. So decadent.

So... Balls and dicks appeared out of nowhere and dudding it's surrounding also. Well, 2 different issues... Or not at all.

I swear you that i'm so wondered about this, really concerned because it is too much weird and i really don't understand what its happening.

Let's put all the options on the table, maybe someone reading this thread put some light over this and help us.

Possible causes of herms:

Too much N in the very early stages, light stress, ambient stress, some kind of additives and for sure, genetic inheritance... There could be more but the most noticiable are those.

So:

Stress?... We are sure there are no problems in any kind of stress, all its measured and carefully controlled. Then we can rule out that option.

Something added on the soil?... There is nothing that you added to the soil, no trycho's, no weird stuff. This option goes out too.

Too much N or rooter?... It could be but come on... Who never did?... I really don't think this is the origin of the problem because if yes, then the half of the beginners would only get hermis and that’s not so.

Genetic causes?... Oh man, for sure there is running the herm heritage by their veins, but should say that a bunch of people around forums are growing some of those cuts as GMO or SD and there is not herm alarm or big concerns about it. Besides that, you have a lot of new seed genetics that the same thing is happening to, it’s so much match.

My thoughts are those genetic causes are there but also a hidden trigger.

About dudding. Well, we already suspect that HpLVd could be a trigger for blockages and dysfunctions, probably for this herm issue too... And we know that those cuts are 99% infected, then we have the possible origin of the problem for the GMO and the SD but not yet for the rest of them.

Let's mix all together and lets add an ingredient to the soup, just trips.

Then i would ask, not to you because you said me that you already suspect this but, just to the world, to the universe, to anyone who have an answer...

Could the mites trassmision of the HpLVd can act so quickly on the new plants and destabilize it at the point of stress to herm?

Is it just the fucking HpLVd the main trigger of everything?

If yes, save the dog and the Nespresso machine and burn it all.

Where did you got that pic from me in my last grow? Is it in the internet? Look at the magic of my mane.

As i said, rootbounding could be an issue and a trigger to herms, + genetic tendencies, there is one of the possible answer.

I thought maybe switching to flower gradually during the last 2 weeks of veg instead of directly helps. Also, a master control for light intensity and a dusk and dawn effet could be usefull, I think you can make the gavitas way more efficient with the master controller. Dialing the room absolutely helps.

Also using N in not super high levels and not every week during veg in the strains that usually herm would definitely help.

Rootbound is a trigger also.

This new GO fertilizers im using this run are looking nice, but it's pretty diluted, although the have the concentrate version for a couple additives, maybe i try those ones in the next run.

Im gonna restart everything again and clean all the rooms with bleach, burn some sulfur and try to use a better and rocher soil for the new plants and less ferts. Will do the transplants on time and veg with 6500k, next run will be Chemdog'91 x UC Skunk Skunkbud 18 from Nature farm and Malawi x A5HAZE from ACE. Sound like easy veg plants so avoiding problems will be easy.

Summer is coming but i think with the A/C i can fight the heat pretty nice, let's find what triggers it in the next run by not making the same mistakes.

In the other hand, cannabis is generally intersexual, so anything could easily herm when triggered, but some stuff is more resistant and stable to those factors. Maybe I just need to find stable stuff and minimize my feeding program. My cut of Sour Mandarina did never ever herm. Heavy eater, likes all mediums, all kind of food, indoors and outdoors, and she was pretty resistant to HpLvd, you've seen her and a lot of other strains that did not herm till they were in my hands as well, so, maybe i'm a stresser for some plants because of my practices? Whatever, will find next run. But those 4-5 days of hellish inspections of every nude is gonna be part of the schedule during week 3 every run, or im fucked up.

I think the GMO and the RUDEBOI are gonna resist the flowering phase pretty well and are not gonna be so dudded, maybe a couple stems and tops but looks like not so many. Not like the Papayas and SDr, those are gonna be fucked up, so you know what? We are gonna smoke some Sundae Papaya fresh frozen in a couple months. :yay:

HpLvd is gonna be the epidemic of the clone collectors and exchangers and hermies are the nightmare of the hype chasers.

We should look some stable gems in the Nigerians Muad', also the epitome of liver weed could be there.

Fakir710

Well, this is it, day 21, everything looks healthy and not a single yellow leaf.

IMG_20210326_222718.jpg
IMG_20210326_222738.jpg

But i found that so many fan leaves were fucking up light penetration and didnt let the air flow let inside the plants so there was humidity caught between the leaves that were over the others, in order to avoid fungi and rot problems i made a small defoliation.

IMG_20210326_221902.jpg

Fakir710

There you got some overall pics after defoliation.

IMG_20210326_221532.jpg
IMG_20210326_221556.jpg

IMG_20210326_222436.jpg
IMG_20210326_222430.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210326_222436.jpg
    IMG_20210326_222436.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20210326_222430.jpg
    IMG_20210326_222430.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 24

Fakir710

Some fresh foam from the food after defoliation, I'm sure they are gonna like it.

I forgot to make the Epsom salt and Micros watering, looks like the Florakleen really helps, it looks like they lightened a bit but not excesively, new to this line so maybe it's good to clean some N excess from the medium while the flowering phase. It's week 4 so i'm gonna make the Epsom and micros next watering with som Algae.

IMG_20210328_210928.jpg

Regards.

Fakir710

Well guys... I'm sorry for not uploading this anymore but as many times my nemesis decided to shown up and fucked all my babes with his volatile and dusty sperm shit.

IMG-20210412-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20210412-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20210412-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20210412-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20210412-WA0005.jpg

Fucking happy amnesia from bald monkey lala.

Yeah she apparently she is happy because she fucked the hell out of the room

Fakir710

So as my crop is gonna be fully seeded, I'm starting another thread for the new/next run but dude... for real. This was the last chance before summer and next months are gonna be hot AF. Hope my AC works good and fihgts the summer properly.

IMG-20210412-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20210412-WA0016.jpg