What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fitzera does things

Fitzera

Schedule change, im able to be home and get some update pics....6 weeks and 5 days

4swtnh.jpg

Medicine Man beast - very much pine with some funk background.
20210403_110231-jpg.246249

Medicine Man runt - she was getting fried from light intensity so I've moved her to a better spot. No pine, all funk.
20210403_110430-jpg.246250

NGBz - I'm really liking this plant, it's such a perfect blend of the parents. The flowers have the large calyxes of the Gorilla zkittlez but with the shape and formation of the Northern berry. I really like the lime green pistils
20210403_110241-jpg.246251

NGBz runt
20210403_110357-jpg.246252

Mountain Temple 1 - frosty
20210403_110249-jpg.246246

Mountain Temple 2 - bit leafy but her tops are noticeably larger than 1
20210403_110348-jpg.246247

LA Chocolat - no complaints here...she's going to create some awesome seeds
20210403_110257-jpg.246248

SSxHaze pheno 1 - she's behind the other 2 by over a week but she's coming along now
20210403_110336-jpg.246253

Pheno 2 - my favorite of the 3, she is just coated in frost...the picture doesn't do her justice.
20210403_110417-jpg.246254

Pheno 3 -
20210403_110409-jpg.246255

Also went ahead and ordered up a new tent and inline fan for drying. This will allow me to keep the house less smelly and add a bit of control in the humidity level during drying. Not bad for a couple hundred dred bucks.
696e2k.jpg

G

Here he is welcome home. Not all the pics load up for me only the first and last. But looks great. Must say you are a brave man to leave that jungle you must have a really good canna fairy to keep it going.
soon as I'm able to get to the shops I'm grabbing a u-beaut dehumidifier and try nailing my dry harvest right down to the post. Sick of ruining good cannabis at the last hurdle over here.

Fitzera

Here he is welcome home. Not all the pics load up for me only the first and last. But looks great. Must say you are a brave man to leave that jungle you must have a really good canna fairy to keep it going.
soon as I'm able to get to the shops I'm grabbing a u-beaut dehumidifier and try nailing my dry harvest right down to the post. Sick of ruining good cannabis at the last hurdle over here.

Damn....I hope its just that they take a long time to load...ive been posting them at various other sites and using those urls here instead of all from the hosting site I was using...maybe I'll switch back so all can see. They all load on my end.

I do have a pretty awesome fairy...but I only let her keep the water flowing as I learned thats about as far as is safe for her to go 😳

Man I've lost too much good bud to poor drying. My last run was good, but the whole place reeks and the neighbors can smell it...I'd rather keep it 100% stealth. I'll use the inkbird to keep humidity about where I need it and see what happens. I'll be home for the whole harvest/dry/cure stage. I'm away again but I'll be home tonight. One more week away and home weekend, then gone for 10 days straight. Timing should work out for the most part as far as harvesting.

I'll post up new shots tomorrow and use the image hosting site so they all appear....theyre looking really good

Fitzera

Alright Alright Alright....7 weeks and 3 days...

Overall - fade is starting and the swell has begun
1nvrip.jpg

Medicine Man beast - she's still very piney, and has that tomato plant smell...little background funk. I've spotted a few nanners here and there in the upper flowers..
m8as69.jpg

4freq9.jpg

NGBz 1 - my main bitch...im loving everything about this plant.
zodp6o.jpg

spyoo7.jpg

NGBz runt - meh...nothing fancy
dy0ga2.jpg

30x39i.jpg

LA Chocolate - swelling up, smelling like a funky creaminess
txsbht.jpg

t44ver.jpg

Mountain Temple 1 - sure wish I had pollinated this on over her sister...had I known...at least I have 7 more seeds of her for the future
g1yry2.jpg

xnmf57.jpg

Mountain Temple 2 - still good but her sister is #1 in my eyes
80ujek.jpg

g36kz0.jpg

SSxHaze 1 - starting to throw out resin, looks very similar to pheno 3 in flower structure but slightly like 2 as well
2i2dw4.jpg

2f14qf.jpg

SSxHaze 2 - still my pick of the 3, really hoping she swells and full those flower out
k6789k.jpg

byqgy0.jpg

SSxHaze 3 - reminds me a bit of my buddies freakshow as far as the flowers go...hopefully it packs as much Punch as he said the freakshow does..and I hope she swells up
g7bdes.jpg

kf3bt8.jpg

Medicine Man runt - she's fried...so fried lol not even bothering with a moneyshot. But fuck me does she smell good. A real skunky funky afghan smell..
c8oauy.jpg

G

SSxHaze 2
NGBz 1
Mountain Temple 1

These are all things that I like... looking really good. How long are you thinking on the SSxHaze?

Peace
DM

Fitzera

SSxHaze 2
NGBz 1
Mountain Temple 1

These are all things that I like... looking really good. How long are you thinking on the SSxHaze?

Peace
DM

Agreed but I would also add the LA Chocolat, it doesn't look as nice in the pictures as in real life, and it smells amazing. Last time I grew it, it was really good smoke.

Fitzera

Fitzera is still doing things!

8 weeks and 3 days...

SSxHaze pheno 1
2e5nfy.jpg

SSxHaze pheno 2
x95da8.jpg

SSxHaze pheno 3
dx33wy.jpg

Medicine Man - yes that's a nanner on top
8kzsz2.jpg

LA Chocolat
d0pfi0.jpg

Mountain Temple 1
i22c8e.jpg

Mountain Temple 2
v8d7s1.jpg

NGBz 1
77cnrg.jpg

NGBz 2
nu5fk8.jpg

Fitzera

Few things but not all

Mountain Temple 1 came down at 8.5 weeks based on how many triches were already turning amber, otherwise it would have had to wait until today, 2 weeks later.
gxbj19.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​​
9aoujl.jpg
​​
pqgrz9.jpg
​​

Mountain Temple 2 came down at 10.5 weeks...thats a 1 liter bottle
0x8fzd.jpg
​​
​​
​​

LA Chocolat down at 10.5 weeks
4z4ii9.jpg
​​
z66dbw.jpg
​​
sfsilr.jpg
​​
ygbyo4.jpg

Chuck'd Genetics NGBz
1o4sz4.jpg

ge73uo.jpg

lw6fah.jpg

3vmq69.jpg

SSxHaze 1
wv2ygx.jpg

Pheno 2
ko02b2.jpg

m8n8yg.jpg

Pheno 3
c9mcsi.jpg

goeug2.jpg

Fitzera

Let the Medicine Man go 11 weeks in hope she would swell up...she didn't. Not at all. Her trichs won't amber and she threw out nanners. Not a keeper at all. But she smells great and is super sticky so not a total failure.
jo8o1r.jpg

5jcw14.jpg

Fitzera

e26loo.jpg

puzj2r.jpg

aebjsn.jpg

e15ydw.jpg

Couple things happening. Re figuring out how to do pictures here. Ugh.

Anyhow, first picture is one of two Mac x FPOG fems i have going from Sacred Cut.
Second picture is one of 4 Black Candyland from JOTI...2 are males, one more may also he a male but its all twisted up and deformed. This one hopefully is female.
Third picture is of a couple of my own (Sweet Skunk x Haze) x Mountain Temple that I made last time I was around here. I male so far, 3 undetermined. What I've noticed though so far is they look 100% like the Mountain Temple and nothing like the ssxh mother.
Lastly we have Congo Creek Haze from White Buffalo Seed Collective. These should be fun! Pretty sure the big one is male, the other 3 I'm still waiting.

Cool

Fitzera

I guess I should update on the smoke of the last run here. The Sweet Skunk x Haze is quite nice. Floral and spicy and nice for the daytime.
The NGBz isnt all that great aside from looking good. It would make a good hash plant as the resin is dry and plentiful. But the flavour is muted, mostly NL and just lackluster. Not nearly as good as either of the parents.
The La chocolat is OK, nothing to write home about. It's almost got the smell I was chasing but not quite...not the right pheno.
​​​The Medicine Man was nice, very piney and greasy but it was an awful pheno. Full blown hermie and hardly produced.
The Mountain Temple though, she's the winner...the earlier pheno anyway. Very potent smoke, amazing stinky fruity smell I can't get enough of and sticky icky.

Fitzera

qb6xn5.jpg

k1izvp.jpg

1dncs1.jpg

Put the for sure females in their final homes. Uppotted the rest while I'm still waiting on sex as some were starting to show deficiencies. Watered with molasses to help get those microbes roaring. And pulled the heater and humidifier and added the hps.

And the first flush of the "upe" which clearly are not upe lol