What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MGT's Living Soil Bed Thread

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Heavily subbed just started looking in franks shit
Pmed him and then found this. Its like thread of gold to me so similar to what am doing.
My aims 8-9 pla ts and 80gals at 10inch deep

Are u gona grow em to trees? Or flip em soon like most seem to?

I did 60 gal beds, and 6 plants each. I wish I would have have done 2 in each bed, I will attach some pics tomorrow. Also plan to flip to flower as well tomorrow. Plants are growing way huger and faster than I ever could have imagined.

Bio boy

I did 60 gal beds, and 6 plants each. I wish I would have have done 2 in each bed, I will attach some pics tomorrow. Also plan to flip to flower as well tomorrow. Plants are growing way huger and faster than I ever could have imagined.

Awsome man look forward to it. Df is mental lol. His growroom setup is so hard to figure out i wudnt do sowell in so less space hes pounding out that lil flower room like a beast! I cant get me head around somany additions.

I was set for coots mix i made a excell and added dfs mix.

Its got all coots exept neem meal. And 12 extras ? base in different ratio.
CCrazy how it doesnt burn em.

Think am goinn 80gal 6-8 i duno got some nice ass indicas to run from beans.

1 thing for sure tho lookin at fabric swuare bed at 100quid here ur method looks somuch better. Anydrawbacks to the woodframe? I was gona sit my bed on a wicking bed u seen them? But i think that be imPossible with these planters ?

Added ur diary to me homepage and dfs. I was up til4am reading the first 100pages over n over lol cross ref to urs :jump:
Cant wat to see the girls how old rbackground that spliff pic girl looks alot bigger than the previous.. Hiding the bush eh hehe *pulls the sheet off*