Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C99 and Afghaan 90 - 90's Nostalgia Nugs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Midbio View Post
    Thank you Brother Nature for the report. Ive got some Afghan 90 from RSC on the way right now and after seeing your report I can't wait to get them going

No worries mate, hadn't seen a good report on these online yet so thought I'd do one. I've got another pheno still going currently that is longer flowering and a bit different than the one above, she should be dry and ready in about two weeks, so will have a report on her then as well. I highly recommend this plant if you like indicas.
    "No Nation has ever benefited
    From a protracted war"
    -Sun Tzu

Comment

gg4 x SFV kush final report

This plant surprised me, she vegged very slow, didn't have much of a smell in flower, and stretched a lot, but ended up producing nearly 5 oz's. It's very nice bud as well, has a nice smell now it's finished up, think the c99 and Afghaans just over powered it in the tent. She got about 3 weeks longer in veg than the other plants too.

Yield for plant: 137g, slow vegger but stretched a good bit in flower, in a 6l pot as well.

Smell: Lemon cleaning product with a piney scent and something else I just cant put my finger on.

Taste: Mostly lemony/piney, but has an interesting after taste of what I can only describe as lavender incense, it's very nice. As tasty as the c99 but different.

High: Strong, squinted, red eyed, stupid grin on the face high. Can be paranoia inducing if over indulging in public, great stay at home on a rainy day and play video games or watch movie weed.

Music: Hip Hop or anything with simple slow beats. Think Griselda records...

gg4 x SFV dried shot:

From a protracted war"
      -Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Nature View Post
        Switched them into flower a few days back (4 I think, have had a long long weekend so can't remember if it was Friday or Thursday I did it). Reduced the feed to ec 1.2 and raised the lights a bit, they seem to have improved a fair bit and are drinking a lot each day. Not too much stretch, but the gg4 x sfv is still bulking out, as is the c99, probably a little more to do with the larger containers (6l) but the Afghaans are stretching a little bit too in their 3.5l containers. Took 3 clones from each plant, all 12 managed to root within 7-10 days, so that's always promising. On to the pics...

Top shot of the first Afghaan 90:
        View Image

Side shot Afghaan 90:
        View Image

GG4 x SFV top shot:
        View Image

Second Afghaan 90 plant top shot:
        View Image

c99 top shot:
        View Image

The GG4 x SFV looks wicked vigorous

Comment

The other Afghaan 90

Forgot to post the dried review of the other Afghaan 90. She went to 10 weeks before showing a decent amount of amber trichs, had very thin leaves for an Indica as well.

Yield for plant: 82g. She was very very leafy, but the nice, covered in trichs sort of leaf. Ended up with an additional 33g of very tasty looking trim, should be good for edibles.

Smell: After trimming she had a bit of a different smell. It's got a very fermented citrus smell to it, with a bit of burnt rubber, skunk, and herbs to it.

Taste: Very herbal, with a heavy hash feel to it.

High: Stronger than I expected. Easily as strong as the gg4 cross, but a very different high, very indica in nature, but also very clear and mellow, a good cerebral aspect to it too. No anxiety, makes you want to go for a walk in nature and when you do you appreciate things a little more, the grass is greener and the trees are happier.

Music: Makes pretty much any music better, been jamming bluegrass more with this strain.

From a protracted war"
          -Sun Tzu

Comment

Working...
          X