Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C99 and Afghaan 90 - 90's Nostalgia Nugs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother Nature
    replied
    GG4 x SFV:
    (she's a spreader)

Leave a comment:

• Brother Nature
    replied
    I've up-potted the GG4xSFV and the c99. Removed the males. I upped the EC of the feed to 1.5 to see if they could handle/like it, but I think I'm going to have to tone it back as they're looking a little unhappy today, 1.2 seems to be the sweet spot with blumats and coco, regardless of strain.

I'm also meant to add another of the same light, to bring the wattage up to 600. However, due to covid, I can't get one here till mid-December. I've added my old 6 COB above the 300w boards, thought I'm not loving it so hopefully the new light arrives sooner than later.

Whole tent shot:
    (Could be the addition of more light or the upping of nutes, but they're looking a little less than stellar...)

Afghaan 90 #1:

c99:
    (I've tied this one the fuck back because I expect and am hoping for a bit of stretch with her)

Afghaan 90 #2:
    (looks the least happy of the bunch)

Leave a comment:

• Brother Nature
    replied
    Leaf Structures

Close-up of Afghaan 90 #2:

Close-Up of GG4 x SFV:

Close-up of c99:

Leave a comment:

• C99 and Afghaan 90 - 90's Nostalgia Nugs...

Hi all, just about to start the flower cycle on my latest grow. I have 2x Afghaan 90, 1x c99, 1x GG4 x SFVog females and 5x C99 males, 1x Afghaan 90 male. Aside from the GG4 cross, all seeds came from kwik seeds/the real seed co. Germination rates were all good, put 6 c99's down all six popped, put 4 Afghaans down and all 4 popped. Will be moving the males to a separate room tonight as well as up potting the girls to their final 6l containers. Grow is coco, with all canna nutes (coco a&b, cannaCalMag, drip clean) and blumats.

Here's a group shot:

Afghaan 90 #1:

Afghaan 90 #2:

GG4 x SFV og:

c99:

Working...
X