What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old school hash plant

Mattbho

A member gifted me some f2 of bohdi oshp. I soak for 24 hoursbwith a splash of coconut water

Im desperate to find a lost flavor of my teens . I've been told its hash plant or bubba. Spicy coffee type of taste also smelled like burning rubber when lit .
It always hit harder and lasted longer than most other bud and even the newer varieties. It came to Ontario's as bc bud or hash plant from ;i wanna say 1993 - 96 until like 2000 it seemed watered down or out crossed as years went by.

Hoping to find something similar. I will update here .

Also jelly pie x pink kush i made .

Not much to look at . Most made it above ground. And a nug of jp i snagged earlier

20201010_220421.jpg

20201010_220103.jpg

20201010_220733.jpg

G

Good luck on your hunt! Pulling up a chair...

That jelly pie picked a fight with the wrong pair of scissors :smokeit:

Peace
DM

imadoofus

Veteran
There was some hash plant we had here for a long time that was top shelf stuff. I couldn't believe the amount of trichrome production on those buds- like they were sprinkled with powder sugar.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Hashplant was the first real connoisseur grade nug I remember seeing in the 90's here in Coloraddy. The buds had lil chunks of what looked like fudge morsels. The guy said it was a 16weeker. One flick of the bic and the bowl burnt til it was gone. Dem were da days huge frig betcha.. Keystone Ganjola R.I.P.

Mattbho

It always was compressed when we got it. Ive not heard of long flowering hp . And i am almost sure its not what im after . Just cant see 16week stuff available as often as this was around .

No updates they stretched a lil bit as half my mars light i use for veg stopped illuminating . Im going to have to raise the seedlings or get some more light on them . Not too worried it will all work out .

Mattbho

Im starting to remember why i take clones. Well these seedlings have been to hell hopefully on thier way back. Got a few fungus gnats applied bt and crushed dunks along with some neem meal.

Then bam half my mars eco 98 (p.o.s ) died . While waiting on light solution thrips showed up . I was slacking on my ipm routine so its my fault . All my plants i had ready to flip for new years crop are now burnt to shit and are hopefully on the mend.

Also my make shift light fell and killed a few for me

Mattbho

Couple of these might make it ill bury the little stem .

picture.php

Seedlings dont do that well when spraying for these basterds
picture.php

Mattbho

Some have roots out the bottom and i really want a nice full solo before up potting. Looking like 7 of 10 will make it .

. 20201111_025910.jpg

20201111_025749.jpg

Also I have 2 runts im not holding my breath but i cant purposely kill.
20201111_030024.jpg

So looks like my seeds took the worse of it couple survived i will update at another time .

No real smells yet but im thinking there all ready for 600w mh very soon

Mattbho

Ok these are 5 day old pictures taken after the 600w mh was placed above them. I did 2 days @ 50% and 2 at 75% power.
picture.php

One of the better looking
picture.php

Mattbho

first row meet 1 ,2 and 3 these were started in half full solos of seed starting mix and filled with super soil recently top dressed with a tad of alphapha n kelp today.
picture.php

Mattbho

4 , 5,6 and 7. I'm unsure if I'll top these . I may have to just to get a cutting on a few before flip. (Ive made that mistake already and reveg was a fail)

picture.php

Mattbho

all n all not bad they have been threw the ringer. They are mostly drinking daily and won't be long b4 alternating nodes and preflowers.
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts