What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado IndoOrganic 2; Saga Continues

calientecarlos

Veteran
3weeks tonight on 1k tent.

GG4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
Hardest part of outdoor is the hardening off of clones when ya move em outside. Once they get settled they just take the fuck off!! Outdoor seedlings are really the way to go if you want to keep an eye out for males. Seedlings outside are freaks of nature pun intended..

eyesdownchronic

Hardest part of outdoor is the hardening off of clones when ya move em outside. Once they get settled they just take the fuck off!! Outdoor seedlings are really the way to go if you want to keep an eye out for males. Seedlings outside are freaks of nature pun intended..
one day i just want a 30 x 90 hoophouse...

calientecarlos

Veteran
Those big high tunnels are pretty sweet!! If I had a pile of gold bouillon I would build a lightdep greenhouse with heating n cooling for year round growing. 6 harvests a year could buy my private island a lot quicker!!!!

gizmo666

Those big high tunnels are pretty sweet!! If I had a pile of gold bouillon I would build a lightdep greenhouse with heating n cooling for year round growing. 6 harvests a year could buy my private island a lot quicker!!!!
Haha private island would be so good

calientecarlos

Veteran
Private Island Blues!!!

Back to reality.. I whacked off the glue in 2x 600w tent today. Sticky n stanky af as usual..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Moved the Glueberry Headband seedlings into start da sexing.. Turn n burn..

picture.php

picture.php

Til next cheeseburger jump!!!
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thanks eyesdownchronic!! I give er hell.. Learnt me good from all you icmagr'z over the last decade r so!! Practice makes perf.. Quarantine has def helped me pamper em too.

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Looking good homie, spread the word Sprouts loose and it's only a matter of time until... "That lil~shit will be back @ it again" !

calientecarlos

Veteran
Well howdy folks!! Just when we thought shit couldn't get any weirder they up n change all this dang crap!! Ain't broke don't fix but whatevvz .. Think I may be getting used to this new setup so hemroids crossed for luck!!

Chopped the gg4 n 1k tent n stuffed her full of old retired mommys. 2x gg4 n 2x Blueberry.
fetch

fetch

Attachments

• photo2030774.jpg
    photo2030774.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 29
  • photo2030776.jpg
    photo2030776.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 24

calientecarlos

Veteran
I am honored to have been gifted some BOG gear!! RIP BOG!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210331_094636_01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.3 KB ID:	17820457

2x BBH x GG4 seedlings finishing up under skylights in workshop. Both are possible keepers!!
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210331_093720_01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	187.0 KB ID:	17820458

Retired Black Diesel mum finishin up under skylights as well
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210331_093834_01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	194.4 KB ID:	17820459