What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado IndoOrganic 2; Saga Continues

calientecarlos

Veteran
I dang ol' done decided to get back into das indo for few reasons. Technology has way wicked improved in lights. Strains available meow are redonkulous. Had a few GG4 mums I needed to retire. Last but not least my old clients are harassing me to grow some icky again bc they're sick of the crap at all the dang stores.
So.. Fire in da hole..

I setup my 2 old tents; a 4x8 & 4x4. Plugged in two old 600w hps lights I had layin aboot. Bought a new led light for veg. Scored some clones and away we go.

Strains consist of

GG4
GodBud
Wedding Cake
GG4 x Nana's Cookies
Blueberry
Blueberry x Headband

Two retired GG4 mums under 600w hps aircooled reflectors. Sealed tent with 20lb co2 tank on old C.A.P. Controller. Sorry for hps glow I will be upgrading to LED or CMH asap, still undecided.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
Here's da VegTent. Durolux 200w LED.

picture.php

4x GG4 mums on right. Can never have too many o dem..
picture.php

Clones of WedCake, GodBud, Blueberry, GG4 x Nana's Cookies
picture.php

Far right are Seedlings of Blueberry x HeadBand
picture.php

Excited, Anxious and Lil Constipated!

til next..

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
I had a bunch of dangler sockets left from when I used to dangle cfl's for veg so I done dang ol decidered to hang some 3500k LED Floodlights for full spectrum and to fill in edges.
picture.php

Got errthang transplanted and ready to party!
picture.php

Day17 of Flower for Retired GG4 mums. Will take some lightsoff pics next time I promise..
picture.php

picture.php

Ran outta room in veg tent so these all got thrown into flower. Mix of WedCake, Godbud, Nana's Cookies x GG4
picture.php

til next..

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Here's the new soil I have been using. It's the best I have ever gotten and used. Love supporting Local businesses too. Only thing I would add is the small leca stone. Really like the half coco blend!!

picture.php

picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
Night 26 for retired GG4 mums
picture.php

picture.php

Next stretchin like cray! Wedding Cake, Blueberry and Nana's Cookies x Glue.
picture.php

Til next..

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Veg tent was getting full again so I setup another 4x4 tent with 1k hps I had layin aboot. LED light in veg tent is a curse and blessing! Best lookin plants I've had in years! Huge betcha! 4x wedding cake, 2x gg4 and 2x blueberries headin to da thunderdome!!

picture.php

Gonna be a real stanky xmas!!

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
1/2 Blueberry x Headbands has gnardz so I may as well keep him as a stud! Glueberry x Headband should be funky!! When you get a lime make some friggin limeade!

picture.php

picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
Switched mom tent to 18/6 so clones just hang outside. Will eventually get a lil clone tent. 7xgg4 and 1x blueberry×headband. Didn't have any root riot plugs so I just threw in soil with lil gel.

picture.php

Mom's are lovin the LED! 2x gg4, 2x blueberry, 1x WedCake, 1x Nana's Cookies x gg4, 1x Blueberry x Headband.
picture.php

1k tent is on night10 chugging along. Wedcake far left is stretchin out.. I just got another regulator solenoid and 20lb tank to hook up to controller. So they're gassy n sassy meow! 1500ppm now will bump to 1600ppm week4.
picture.php

picture.php

Til next
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
These ladies are at night 26. That wedding cake is a mutant stretchin monster! Never seen anything like it.
picture.php

Soopah Rookie maneuver and I didn't tie up or trellis the retired gg4 mums. Didn't think they'd donkey up and flop this much under a 600w hps. No excuse just a fail. Luckily no casualties.
picture.php

I truly forgot how pretty indo is! Gonna be mighty fine product! Night 39 for retired gg4 mums
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
1k tent not doin so well:( It's setup out back in my mancave / shed. Single digits overnight last two nights and it got down to 30 in tent. 55 max temp. Lost lot of foliage. They're not dead but sure ain't friggin happy. We usually don't see those temps til late December so I figured I could rock em out before then.. Needless to say I am moving tent into heated garage Saturday night which I shoulda done in first place.

When in Coloraddy..

calientecarlos

Veteran
1k tent is goin to be just fine. Def lost lot of foliage but most of it was gonna get cut day21/42 anyhowza. Also I made an executive decision to make it a seed run with the blueberry x headband male. So I just put the male in there in front of the fan to bukakkee all over. Will be gg4, blueberry and wedding cake crosses so I am excited to see what all comes out.

Stay tuned..
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Day 50 for retired GG4 mums. They'll get huwhhacked off real soon.

picture.php

picture.php

Day 36 for the Nana's Cookies x Glue, Blueberry and Wedding Cake. They're smelling Very Nice!! Wedcake smells like nothin I have smelled before fruity n sweet.

picture.php

Take it sleazy..
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Day 50 something the wedcake comin down! This shit is ferocious! Def a keeper so the mom lives n stays on da island!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Til next..
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Got plenty of clones of everything for new moms so these ladies are headin to the 1k hortilux flower tent. Wedcake, GG4, Blueberry and Black Diesel.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts