What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado IndoOrganic 2; Saga Continues

Fixer

Looking good Carlos! How are the plants handling the high humidity and what looks like low temps at night? Have you had any issues with PM or bud rot?

eyesdownchronic

Eyesdownchronic thx for comin thru!!

I love the crumble fo sho! Used to make shatter but it's a real bitch to deal with..

is the difference in making it the purge temp?

heres some, what was shatter, that turned into some weird malform crumble, it was "wetter" at first now its dried out.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Looking good Carlos! How are the plants handling the high humidity and what looks like low temps at night? Have you had any issues with PM or bud rot?

Hey fixer thanks for comin by!! Ladies seem to be lovin the high humidity and no pm or budrot. The 1k hps is in an open wing reflector n it dries the tent out quite quick. The controller is set to turn exhaust fan on at 85% rh. Also there's a fan inside tent recirc'n the air while lights are on. Will def keep an eye out now the colas are donkin up!

calientecarlos

Veteran
is the difference in making it the purge temp?

heres some, what was shatter, that turned into some weird malform crumble, it was "wetter" at first now its dried out.

Time purging, temp and stirring/whipping. Shatter I never whipped and was only purged til it quit mushroomin up in chamber. Terpsauce or diamonds I have heard it called I believe has just sat out at room temp after higher temp n longer purging. Shatter I always kept in fridge.

That crumble looks nice!! What strain?

calientecarlos

Veteran
Well I let the blueberry go 10weeks n I can't really tell a difference as of meow. Maybz it'll be lil more potent r tastier so stay tuned.

picture.php

picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
This pheno of bluebz turns purp every time but the last bluebz I had long time ago never did. I was gifted this as clone and guy I got it from can't get hold of who he got it from so I have no idea of it's lineage. Or if it's dj short genetics?

Fixer

I'd like to try growing Blueberry some time. I've got a friend who grows it occasionally. He's going to give me a clone next time he plants it. Keep up the good work!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Sup there WL420!! Will be baggin n taggin it today and I will see what she weighed. Bluebz is def my best yielder! Thick n dense af colas!! Thinkin aboot monocroppin er in my greenhouse this summer!

calientecarlos

Veteran
9 weeks so Blueberry x headband is getting whacked off today. Gotta clear room for next round.

BBH is on left. Not dense n pretty airy so it's voted off da island. Great for for making some concentrate tho! Amazing fuely berry aroma. Hope that comes thru in crosses I made..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
Well that sure escalated quick.. Sticky n stanky af!! Prob best batch of gg4 yet!! Cold nights gave er lil purps too!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
Next round loaded in da 2x 600w chamber!! 12pack of 4x Black Diesel, 6x GG4 and 2x Blueberry. Fire in da hole!!

picture.php

4x GG4 and 1x Blueberry x headband at 3 weeks still pluggin along.

picture.php