What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado IndoOrganic 2; Saga Continues

calientecarlos

Veteran
Nana's glue x black cherry soda is dang near done!

picture.php

picture.php

Green crack x Mazar
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Xmas gonna be sticky af..

calientecarlos

Veteran
Turn n burn.. 4 x gg4 ready to party under left side 600w. Will be doing a side by side comparison on drought vs wet finish to see if it makes difference. Living soil no till.
picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
Moms n clones

Black Diesel
Blueberry
Blueberry x headband
GG4
Wedding cake

picture.php

1k tent. Day 17. Blueberry. Black Diesel. GG4. WedCake.
picture.php

Black Diesel
picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
I finally got done pickin beans from the seedrun in 1k tent! What a shitshow.. Next time I will just pollinate a branch r two on each.. Lookin forward to testing n pheno hunting tho!!

Blueberry x headband x GG4
BBH x Wedding Cake
BBH x Blueberry

picture.php

DunHav`nFun

Happy HoHo`s and New yrs CC......you been busy inside I see......Here`s hopin 2021`s a better yr for all...oh yeah...That Blueberry bitch looks mean Bro......Good luck and take care......

Peace......DHF.......:ying:.....

calientecarlos

Veteran
Season's Greetings to you as well DHF!! Thanks for comin thru!! Yeah it's amazing what a lil quarantine will do!! Been busy trying to not bang head on wall and it reminded me of how fun indoor can be!! Kinda nice not spending a year worrying about one crop and just having lil ladies to care for. Not sure what the lineage of da blueberry bc twas gifted to me. None of my dj short's many moons ago purp'd out that I remember.

Mosdef hopin for a wicked better year for all!!

You take care as well and thanks again for swangin thru!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Day28 for the 1k tent. Switched timer to 11on 13off. Gonna be my best batch of indo prob ever this round. Humidity has been perfect with tent in cold garage and lights on at night.

picture.php

Blueberry
picture.php

Black Diesel
picture.php

Wedding Cake
picture.php

GG4
picture.php

Til next..

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Day34

Wedcake
picture.php

GG4
picture.php

Black Diesel
picture.php

Blueberry
picture.php

Next time I will get lights off pics minus the hps glow I promise.. The colors are gettin pretty af on wedcake and blueberry!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Sup LizardMan! Thanks for stoppin by!! I think the purps comin in is genetics. The GG4 and Black Diesel aren't doin it.

Black Diesel
picture.php

GG4
picture.php

picture.php