What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The new project cuts have arrived.
IMG_20211128_104628_171.jpg

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CBs1 x P41 lots of Indica dom structures coking from this cross. As soon as I get a cut rooted she will get flowered.
DSCN1809.JPG
DSCN1808.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was so happy to see this today. This THH X P41 was not showing sex. I was starting to think I was seeing male parts. Today I searched every spot on her and found this 1 calyx with a pistil :D.
DSCN1821.JPG

st0ric

I'm not sure how I feel about revegged plants anymore, the growth just becomes so unpredictable and it just looks like a mess at least for mine. There's something that plants lose once they become about 2 months old or flowered it's not the same as fresh from seed

st0ric

In saying that your entire garden looks outstanding, I can only hope to achieve quality like yours, I can't edit my post so had to add on

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not sure how I feel about revegged plants anymore, the growth just becomes so unpredictable and it just looks like a mess at least for mine. There's something that plants lose once they become about 2 months old or flowered it's not the same as fresh from seed
It's normal for plants to start growing funky when your reveging. It will grow normally given time. I've already got a few cuts rooted from that reveg so she was culled. There's nothing wrong with flowering and reveging the same plant. Many do this...

Latest posts

Latest posts